Yes I have past

Well, I bet my dad could of beat up a bunch of dads.. that's for sure..and, and he was hurt helping the guy trying to get a gold fish out of some kind of straw if I recall correctly. That's why I'm never going to visit Toledo.

-Geaux

Yes USMB, I have a past, well la dee dah.

And that doesn't mean that I'm a fucking pussy today either, and that doesn't mean that I would allow somebody to tell me what the fuck to do today either.

Everybody who is almost 30 years old, like me... has a past.
And guess what ?

I also have baggage.
I have a hell of a lot more baggage than about 75-80 % of people my age.

Most people will only ever know that certain things in my past exists in general, and will never experience it, things like having to sue the board of education and all that it implies and suggests as far as the behavior of the education staff in reality.

Growing up in Philadelphia, most Americans have not grown up in Philadelphia, or any particular city either.. and Philadelphia is a particularly horrible place to grow up and live in... MUCH below average in terms of public safety, education, manners, sanitation, and problem solving and coping skills, etc etc...
Brutal place to live in.

Philadelphia is the kind of place that produces professional boxers and criminals.

This is some facts about Philadelphia.

Gary Heidnik in Philadelphia was a person who literally turned Prostitutes into hotdogs and fed these human meat hotdogs, to the remaining surviving prostitutes that kept prisoner in his basement.

That represents obviously the worst and the most deranged.... but none the less, that's what comes out of Philadelphia because of the environment there.

Only people from places like Philadelphia, New York City, Pittsburgh, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Detroit can generally identify with me without extensive questioning.

So the moral of the story is.... I have a past, and I am not mister perfect, and I am also not mister henpecked husband either nor am I mister pushover, and I don't intend on being either.

Is that all you got for baggage?

Now THIS should be awesome!!!!

I only covered the high points.

Give us the whole shabang.

Walking out the front door on my own for the first time without parental supervision.... I am introduced to the world, with my orange juice getting knocked out of my hand, and thrown onto the ground, and there I begin the long, long, long period in my childhood of being abused by teenage and young adult street gangs, with no legal justice whatsoever.
I have been in more fights than smokin' joe.

I have been called every name in the book there is, and had some new ones invented just for me by the age of 10.

I have been the victim of several crimes.

I have been labeled as a disciplinary problem my whole life in school, for fighting back and winning.

I have been expelled from every school that I have ever been in, after having been abused by the staff.

I have been exposed to true alcoholism in the classic sense, at the American Legion.

I have had knives pulled on me.

I had to fight my way all the way up the street before just to get home.

I have literally seen parents tell their teenage kids, to abuse me.

The parents would come after me, after their teenage kids tried to abuse me, and I beat the fucking shit out of them with an inch of their lives.
You sound like a regular Billy Badass.

When I was 16 years old, one of the former street gang members came up to me and tried to apologize for the harassment and abuse when I was a kid.

So I said to him..

WAY, WAY too fucking late motherfucker, you should have thought about that, 10 years ago asshole.
The damage to my life is now permanent, and long lasting.

And your apology is not accepted

and then I cracked his skull open on the sidewalk.
Yes, you DO have issues. Get help.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

And that doesn't mean that I'm a fucking pussy today either, and that doesn't mean that I would allow somebody to tell me what the fuck to do today either.

And guess what ?

I also have baggage.

Most people will only ever know that certain things in my past exists in general, and will never experience it, things like having to sue the board of education and all that it implies and suggests as far as the behavior of the education staff in reality.

Growing up in Philadelphia, most Americans have not grown up in Philadelphia, or any particular city either.. and Philadelphia is a particularly horrible place to grow up and live in... MUCH below average in terms of public safety, education, manners, sanitation, and problem solving and coping skills, etc etc...
Brutal place to live in.

Philadelphia is the kind of place that produces professional boxers and criminals.

Gary Heidnik in Philadelphia was a person who literally turned Prostitutes into hotdogs and fed these human meat hotdogs, to the remaining surviving prostitutes that kept prisoner in his basement.

That represents obviously the worst and the most deranged.... but none the less, that's what comes out of Philadelphia because of the environment there.

Only people from places like Philadelphia, New York City, Pittsburgh, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Detroit can generally identify with me without extensive questioning.

So the moral of the story is.... I have a past, and I am not mister perfect, and I am also not mister henpecked husband either nor am I mister pushover, and I don't intend on being either.

Walking out the front door on my own for the first time without parental supervision.... I am introduced to the world, with my orange juice getting knocked out of my hand, and thrown onto the ground, and there I begin the long, long, long period in my childhood of being abused by teenage and young adult street gangs, with no legal justice whatsoever.

I have been called every name in the book there is, and had some new ones invented just for me by the age of 10.

I have been labeled as a disciplinary problem my whole life in school, for fighting back and winning.

I have been expelled from every school that I have ever been in, after having been abused by the staff.

I have been exposed to true alcoholism in the classic sense, at the American Legion.

The parents would come after me, after their teenage kids tried to abuse me, and I beat the fucking shit out of them with an inch of their lives.
We're all so proud of you. Grow the fuck up, punk.
I once told myself it would be a cold day in Hell before I would thank a posting of yours. Tell me, what's the weather like over there?

And guess what ?

I also have baggage.

Brutal place to live in.

Now THIS should be awesome!!!!
I want a front row seat!

I like Philly cheese steaks if that helps at all... Oh, and I liked it when Lenny Dykstra kicked LA Dodger catcher Rick Dempsey's a$$ at the plate. Score another one for Philly

-Geaux

The Progressives want to change all of America into Philly and Detroit.

We don't have to imagine what an all Democrat America would look like, we just need to look at shitholes like Philly.

The Progressives want to change all of America into Philly and Detroit.

We don't have to imagine what an all Democrat America would look like, we just need to look at shitholes like Philly.
Tell us all about the wonderful Republican cities you enjoy. Have you ever been to Philly or Detroit?

No Philly is at the bottom of the barrel with other shitholes like Baltimore and Oakland.
That bad? It is one of the few northern cities I haven't been to that I have little interest in visiting.

I still think the OP should only have thread starting privileges in the rubber room.
Baltimore is way suckier than Philly.
They're both so shitty it's hard to argue one over the other.
HAHA, Baltimore is another that I haven't been to that I'm really not interested in visiting.
Trust me you're not missing anything.

I want to visit Baltimore...to see the Red Sox play at Camden Yards. :)

And guess what ?

I also have baggage.

Brutal place to live in.

I got beat up many times by multiple bullies. That's common. One even pulled a knife. I beat his ass later with a baseball bat. My attorney got me out with self- defense.

I was abused physically from age 3 to 24 and emotionally, physically, and verbally. I put an end to it by kicking my fathers ass.

I have been robbed.

I have been arrested for public indecency for pissing all over walmart and banned from there for life. I was wasted. Barely escaped 60 das in jail.

I took advantage of my school by telling my mother I had mental issues. I was drugged from age 6 to 17 and I used it as an excuses to see doctors during school days, so I could sleep in till noon, and totally took advantage of the system and they knew I was.

I sued 3 family members 2 for $100,000 and my father for $600,000. I'm hated by my family. Fuck them I don't care.

My mothers was a bipolar addict and took her abused out on my every day of my childhood for 18 years.
She was inn and out of hospitals.

My sisters took advantage of me and forced me to do all labor as a kid and to bail them out as adults. I don't speak to them.

I've hit 7 deer in my life drunk.

I shot my cousin while hunting.

Half of my family are in AA.

My family takes my money to buy pot.

I sued A car dealership for rolling back odomiter.

I sued a company for rippig my employees off.

I sued have jailed 4 employees for embezzlement. About $100,000 each.

I have gotten into a fist fight with an employee and kicked his ass out cold.

Should I go on? You got it easy dude.

That bad? It is one of the few northern cities I haven't been to that I have little interest in visiting.

I still think the OP should only have thread starting privileges in the rubber room.
Baltimore is way suckier than Philly.
They're both so shitty it's hard to argue one over the other.
HAHA, Baltimore is another that I haven't been to that I'm really not interested in visiting.
Trust me you're not missing anything.

I want to visit Baltimore...to see the Red Sox play at Camden Yards. :)
Ha ha, I've been there a few times to watch the Yank's. Area around the stadium is cool. Touristy but the whole Camden Yards trip in a good one if you are in the area to watch a ball game. Any city is good if you are in the confines of a ball park to watch a good game. Hard to beat Baltimore seafood, especially crabs.

And guess what ?

I also have baggage.

Brutal place to live in.

Sheeeeeeeezuz... what a fucking psychopath...

Forum List

Back