Yes, I'm voting for the felon.

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
And before you guys get going, I will seemingly note that you guys care more about crimes when Trump supposedly commits them, but not of the illegals who break our laws simply by setting foot here. I'll add that maybe when an illegal does something that hits close to home will you care about prosecuting REAL crimes. Namely by those selfsame illegal immigrants who are drug dealers, rapists, and murderers.

No. You don't care about crime. You care about destroying your enemies using the justice system with lawfare. Manipulating statutes to go after the desired political enemy. There's no want of true justice in your hearts, just blind malice and mendaciousness toward one singular figure. Just know you aren't fooling anyone. No, no, you are not allowed to lecture anyone about justice.

Yes, I'm voting for the felon and the hillbilly. It is magnitudes better than the one who made it to the top on her knees and her pervert of a running mate who puts tampons in boys bathrooms.

If you think that last sentence was unnecessarily vulgar, I invite you to read the proof:

Kamala Harris accused of 'sleeping her way to the top' (video):

Walz signed the tampon law into effect last year, commanding schools to provide menstrual products at no charge to students in grades 4 to 12, irrespective of gender. That more than likely meant putting tampons in the boy's bathroom.

See the bolded:

121A.212 MINNESOTA STATUTES- ACCESS TO MENSTRUAL PRODUCTS.

'A school district or charter school must provide students with access to menstrual products at no charge. The products must be available to all menstruating students IN RESTROOMS REGULARLY USED BY STUDENTS IN GRADES 4 TO 12 ACCORDING TO A PLAN DEVELOPED BY THE SCHOOL DISTRICT. For purposes of this section, "menstrual products" means pads, tampons, or other similar products used in connection with the menstrual cycle.'

Sec. 121A.212 MN Statutes

Last edited:
When an illegal instigates an attack on the capitol in an attempt to steal an election, everyone will be concerned about any felonies he is found guilty of.

When an illegal instigates an attack on the capitol in an attempt to steal an election, everyone will be concerned about any felonies he is found guilty of.
Those tu quoque arguments are old.

There are dozens of J6ers rotting in jail waiting to receive a fair trial. Tell me, will they get their shot at justice? Or do you care if they sit there and rot in jail?

LIke I said, you care nothing about justice. For your sake, don't go there. I implore you.

Supreme Court says prosecutors improperly charged some Jan. 6 defendants

People being held without trial, regardless of severity:

1727587553828.png

That's not justice, that's political imprisonment.

Last edited:
And before you guys get going, I will seemingly note that you guys care more about crimes when Trump supposedly commits them, but not of the illegals who break our laws simply by setting foot here. I'll add that maybe when an illegal does something that hits close to home will you care about prosecuting REAL crimes. Namely by those selfsame illegal immigrants who are drug dealers, rapists, and murderers.

No. You don't care about crime. You care about destroying your enemies using the justice system with lawfare. Manipulating statutes to go after the desired political enemy. There's no want of true justice in your hearts, just blind malice and mendaciousness toward one singular figure. Just know you aren't fooling anyone. No, no, you are not allowed to lecture anyone about justice.

Yes, I'm voting for the felon and the hillbilly. It is magnitudes better than the one who made it to the top on her knees and her pervert of a running mate who puts tampons in boys bathrooms.

If you think that last sentence was unnecessarily vulgar, I invite you to read the proof:

Walz signed the tampon law into effect last year, commanding schools to provide menstrual products at no charge to students in grades 4 to 12, irrespective of gender. That more than likely meant putting tampons in the boy's bathroom.

See the bolded:

'A school district or charter school must provide students with access to menstrual products at no charge. The products must be available to all menstruating students IN RESTROOMS REGULARLY USED BY STUDENTS IN GRADES 4 TO 12 ACCORDING TO A PLAN DEVELOPED BY THE SCHOOL DISTRICT. For purposes of this section, "menstrual products" means pads, tampons, or other similar products used in connection with the menstrual cycle.'

Of course, you are. You Nazi fascists do love your criminal felon, Fuhrer, don't you? You tell us as if we didn't already know.

Of course, you are. You Nazi fascists do love your criminal felon, Fuhrer, don't you? You tell us as if we didn't already know.
"Nazi Fascists"

Oh brother. Give me a break.

You're voting for a Marxist and a pervert.

So, in what arena does that make you any better? None.

You have nothing cogent to say. So kindly bow out.

See the bolded:

#MAGALIES

Forum List

Back