Yes or No?

Yes, as long as I don't have to work in heavy rain.

(Congrats to you as well) (Best decision of my life)

Scrambled Eggs?

No. Just a high-end Bow Flex system and a few free weights and some resistance bands.

Do you enjoy company social events?

(I'm more of a home body as well. I never go to the company Christmas party.)

I used to travel a lot but the cost of fuel; higher crime rates; and general expense ... I find things to do locally. So ... NO.

Do you enjoy crafts?

I don't really enjoy crafts. I like hobbies - collecting things. I used to collect sports cards, especially baseball, when I was younger. Then it was records (vinyl) and then on to books and compact discs. I own roughly 1200 compact discs and probably 500-700 books, maybe more. Do you like to collect things?

I don't really enjoy crafts. I like hobbies - collecting things. I used to collect sports cards, especially baseball, when I was younger. Then it was records (vinyl) and then on to books and compact discs. I own roughly 1200 compact discs and probably 500-700 books, maybe more. Do you like to collect things?
Yes. I, too, am more into collecting than crafting. I have a knife collection with more than 300 knives of all types and from many countries. I collect silver coins. I recently posted my boot and shoe collection here in USMB. I've had more than 20 guns in my collection at one time, but am down to around 13. I also had a very extensive book collection at one time but I move a lot and the weight of the books and the time it took to pack them properly brought me to the decision to donate them all to charity. That was a very tough decision to make.

Cooking or preparing your own meals?

Yes ( I prefer to prepare/cook my own meals)

Do you like soap on a cord ?

Slider_1_-_Soap_On_A_Rope.jpg

I might, but have never tried it. Seems like the rope might get in the way. I'm guessing -- no (but they look cool).

Are you spiritual?

I've had gardens but currently live in an apartment. So, no (but would if I could).

Are you a fan of tropical fruits?

Forum List

Back