Yes Sir!....or ma'am....as the case may be, yo....

I wonder where they will berth them. There's no way the women will let them berth with them, and neither will the men.

I wonder where they will berth them. There's no way the women will let them berth with them, and neither will the men.
Good question...I wonder if they can change identities at will...seems only fair. They'll need two I'd cards...

If a woman changes into a man, it is then okay to call him bossy and pushy. BUT NOT BEFORE THEN!

this thread is going to turn in to a retarded transgender hate circlejerk.

well, it already is but it's just gonna get bigger.

This is not going to be good for troop morale, possibly that's why Obama is doing it. The new head of the American Army is homosexual, now open the whole thing up to Transgenders with psychological issues.

is there now a conspiracy for barrack (HUSSEEINNNN) obama to destroy the military and the entire nation with homosexuals

This is not going to be good for troop morale, possibly that's why Obama is doing it. The new head of the American Army is homosexual, now open the whole thing up to Transgenders with psychological issues.

is there now a conspiracy for barrack (HUSSEEINNNN) obama to destroy the military and the entire nation with homosexuals

What's a conspiracy? He chose an open homosexual to be head of the Army, now he says that Transgenders are allowed.

Are you one of the Militant LGBT Crowd, you joined two days ago, so this is the first thread I've noticed you in, which is why I'm asking.

Being a tranny himself...he sees no problem.

armytrans.jpg

What's a conspiracy? He chose an open homosexual to be head of the Army, now he says that Transgenders are allowed.

Are you one of the Militant LGBT Crowd, you joined two days ago, so this is the first thread I've noticed you in, which is why I'm asking.

There's a militant LGBT crowd now?

You say the army opening up to LGBT people like it's a bad thing, which it isn't. Allowing more people to serve the country is a great thing.

Rediculous, stupid, unecessary, disruptive...just one more reason to mistrust leadership.gfy Obama...you faggot.

Pentagon ends ban on transgender troops in military

That's what friendly fire is for.

Transgender_army640.jpg

There's a militant LGBT crowd now?

You say the army opening up to LGBT people like it's a bad thing, which it isn't. Allowing more people to serve the country is a great thing.

"There's a militant LGBT crowd now?"

Yes, they're obnoxious and VERY intolerant of anyone who doesn't agree with them.

"You say the army opening up to LGBT people like it's a bad thing, which it isn't."

It is, which is why they have never been allowed into the Armed Forces until now, because now any and all perversions are to be championed and treated as normal.

"Allowing more people to serve the country is a great thing."

Allowing people with psychological issues to serve in the Armed Forces isn't a great thing.

Forum List

Back