Yes...the democrat party leadership and it's minions hate this country....."F" the Fourth is how they celebrate our Independence....

With the latest SCOUS decisions, you can't be serious? Ditching precsident and throwing Federalism to to the curb. You want a theocracy, you got it. They'll be coming for you next.

Those right wing whacko soverign citizens refuse to acknowledge any government but them exists. It takes lots of monkeys to fill up the zoo.

You can't worship the fat former pig and still be a patriot to the United States.

I don't worship any politician....and yes, hilary is fat, but I definitely do not worship her....

With the latest SCOUS decisions, you can't be serious? Ditching precsident and throwing Federalism to to the curb. You want a theocracy, you got it. They'll be coming for you next.
Oh look, another leftard rocket scientist.

Oh look, another rightrard rocked scientist. Trump Dummy. Fuk Off.
You're a noob, so you get one for free.

The word to the wise, is check out who you're talking to before you go flapping your gums

You're a noob, so you get one for free.

The word to the wise, is check out who you're talking to before you go flapping your gums
LOL! No noob here and I don't need anything free. FUAH. As for the word to the wise? I wipe my ass with it. I'll flap my gums at whoever the fuck I want. Fucking idiot that you are.

Forum List

Back