Yes, they want your shotguns too, Sarah Huckabee Sanders draws them out...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
President Trump's press secretary, Sarah Sanders, tweeted a photo showing her with a shotgun which she used for Skeet shooting....

The anti gunners crapped their pants....

They will not stop at scary black guns...they want all of our guns....

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Trolls Anti-Gun Left. Internet Explodes.

s America was gearing up for the New Year, White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders took a moment to follow her boss's lead and troll her critics on the Left with a pro-gun, pro-homemade pie tweet.

Wednesday, Sanders tweeted a photo of herself holding a shotgun during a trapshooting session. She worked in a reference to being accused by a White House correspondent of fake-baking a pecan pie for Thanksgiving for good measure.

"Back home where we learned how to do more than just bake pecan pies. #trapshooting #pull," she wrote.

View image on Twitter
DSGsZkwVwAAqq4P.jpg:small

The result, as Karen Townsend puts it, was the sequel to #piegate: "#shotgungate." Triggered critics of Sanders immediately found ways to slam the press secretary. Rather than assuming that she had lifted the gun for a pose, which is what appears to be the case, some critics hammered her for supposedly promoting the unsafe use of guns. Others slammed her for promoting gun ownership in general, while yet others used the opportunity to condemn her for being a part of the Trump administration.

https://twitter.com/PressSec

Nice rifle and I am a lefty that loves skeet shooting. Too bad she looks like a lineman for Pittsburgh Steelers.

You don't know anything about guns..........but thanks for trying....
Of course I do. It just causes you cognitive dissonance when you cant claim all lefties hate guns. Minus the skull this looks like my 12 ga. Winchester 1300 Defender

833486_01_winchester_1300_defender_tacti_640.jpg

Nice rifle and I am a lefty that loves skeet shooting. Too bad she looks like a lineman for Pittsburgh Steelers.

Of course I do. It just causes you cognitive dissonance when you cant claim all lefties hate guns. Minus the skull this looks like my 12 ga. Winchester 1300 Defender

Yeah.....no, you don't know guns...

Nice rifle and I am a lefty that loves skeet shooting.

So is that a rifle or a shotgun?

Yeah.....no, you don't know guns...

Nice rifle and I am a lefty that loves skeet shooting.
Dont hurt yourself. :itsok:

Thats a shotgun. Why do you ask?

Because you called Sarah's shotgun a rifle.
Something no real gun owner would do.

How do you know that her shotgun isnt rifled? Thats only something someone that is barely acquainted with guns would assume. :)

Lefties really hate the idea of a woman with a gun. How dare women be able to defend themselves from home invasions and rapists.

How do you know that her shotgun isnt rifled? Thats only something someone that is barely acquainted with guns would assume. :)

Wow! So you think that a shotgun with rifling is a rifle?
Oh...and you dont use a rifled barrel to shoot skeet by the way.

Wow! What do you think a shot gun with rifling is called?

You must be a rookie. Who told you that you cant use a rifled barrel to skeet shoot with? :)

You must be a rookie. Who told you that you cant use a rifled barrel to skeet shoot with? :)

It's called a shotgun dumbass.
And you dont shoot skeet with a rifled barrel they are for slugs moron.

Dont get mad you embarrassed yourself. You call a shotgun with rifling a rifle dummy. :)
Do you know the difference between a shotgun and a rifle?

Dont tell me what I do and what I have seen others do all the time. :)

Dont get mad you embarrassed yourself. You call a shotgun with rifling a rifle dummy. :)

Keep digging moron.

Keep digging moron.
Whats the difference between a rifle and a shotgun rookie. :)

You said rifle, not shotgun...you didn't say, Gee, I wonder if the barrel of her shotgun is rifled.....

Ohh lions and tigers and bears they are going to take away my guns. Same old rhetoric I've heard for 50 years. I own alot of guns and they are safe. What a bunch of garbage this is. Crackpots.

Forum List

Back