Yes, they want your shotguns too, Sarah Huckabee Sanders draws them out...

Keep digging moron.
Hey moron. Its even on youtube. I bet you feel really embarrassed you little idiot rookie. :)

What a dumbass...
Did you read the title of the video? It specifically says....shooting skeet with a rifle,which of course is what they were doing.
Shooting skeet with a rifle,not a shotgun.

Just admit you dont know the difference.

You should admit you dont know the difference between a shotgun and a rifle is the rifled barrel. :)

Then you shouldnt have a problem finding a shotgun with a rifled barrel being sold as a rifle.

You had a problem understanding the difference. Dont deflect rookie. :)

Sorry...no matter how bad you want it to be true,a shotgun with a rifled barrel is still a shotgun.

What a dumbass...
Did you read the title of the video? It specifically says....shooting skeet with a rifle,which of course is what they were doing.

You should admit you dont know the difference between a shotgun and a rifle is the riffled barrel. :)

Here.....as a gesture for the new year....just admit you typed rifle instead of shotgun when you meant shotgun......here is your out......take it.
No I meant rifle. As expected you and several others took the bait. :)
There is a reason you cant tell me the difference between a rifle and a shotgun. You shot off your mouth too soon and you are looking for a way to gracefully save face.

Moron........keep telling us you meant rifle instead of shotgun and keep displaying your ignorance....

He's got that negroe chip on his shoulder...he just cant admit he made a mistake.
Yeah monkey.....You look like an idiot again....:)

MODEL 870 EXPRESS FULLY RIFLED DEER
870%20Express%20Fully%20Rifled%20Deer%2025575_2.png

Hey moron. Its even on youtube. I bet you feel really embarrassed you little idiot rookie. :)

What a dumbass...

You should admit you dont know the difference between a shotgun and a rifle is the rifled barrel. :)

Then you shouldnt have a problem finding a shotgun with a rifled barrel being sold as a rifle.

You had a problem understanding the difference. Dont deflect rookie. :)

Sorry...no matter how bad you want it to be true,a shotgun with a rifled barrel is still a shotgun.

Nope. Its a rifle....unless you dont know the difference between a shotgun and a rifle. :)

You should admit you dont know the difference between a shotgun and a rifle is the riffled barrel. :)

Here.....as a gesture for the new year....just admit you typed rifle instead of shotgun when you meant shotgun......here is your out......take it.
There is a reason you cant tell me the difference between a rifle and a shotgun. You shot off your mouth too soon and you are looking for a way to gracefully save face.

Moron........keep telling us you meant rifle instead of shotgun and keep displaying your ignorance....

He's got that negroe chip on his shoulder...he just cant admit he made a mistake.

Sorry but your own link says you're a moron..

"These pump-action "shotguns" feature a non-glare matte finish on all exterior metalwork and all-weather black synthetic stocks and fore-ends."

"These pump-action "shotguns" feature a non-glare matte finish on all exterior metalwork and all-weather black synthetic stocks and fore-ends."
The name is "rifle" which you claimed didnt exist. :)

So is that a rifle or a shotgun?
Thats a shotgun. Why do you ask?

Because you called Sarah's shotgun a rifle.
Something no real gun owner would do.
How do you know that her shotgun isnt rifled? Thats only something someone that is barely acquainted with guns would assume. :)

Wow! So you think that a shotgun with rifling is a rifle?
Oh...and you dont use a rifled barrel to shoot skeet by the way.
Wow! What do you think a shot gun with rifling is called?

You must be a rookie. Who told you that you cant use a rifled barrel to skeet shoot with? :)
Freaking troll.

How do you know that her shotgun isnt rifled? Thats only something someone that is barely acquainted with guns would assume. :)

You must be a rookie. Who told you that you cant use a rifled barrel to skeet shoot with? :)
Freaking troll.
Dont get angry monkey. Use your words. :)

It's a shotgun with a rifled barrel.

Its a rifle since the difference between a rifle and a shotgun is the rifled barrel. :)

Freaking troll.

Yep...
It reminds me why I had him on ignore for so long.

Freaking troll.

Yep...
It reminds me why I had him on ignore for so long.
Dont be such a snowflake monkey. Tell us the difference between a shotgun and a rifle? :)

Its a rifle since the difference between a rifle and a shotgun is the rifled barrel. :)

I see you ignored this.....

I see you keep deflecting. When are you going to tell us the difference? :)

I see you keep deflecting. When are you going to tell us the difference? :)

It was your link dumbass.
Take it up with Remington if you think they got it wrong.

I will take my bolt action Remington over the new junk semi autos any day. Those at for rookies. Those that can't shoot well.

Freaking troll.
Attention deficit disorder...

From your link ass-lips

GAME-DROPPING POWER. JAW-DROPPING PRECISION.
Perfect for deer hunters wanting rifle-like performance in an affordable, yet dependable, shotgun package, the Model 870 Express Fully Rifled Deer utilizes fully rifled, heavy contour barrels to deliver devastating knockdown power with optimal accuracy. These pump-action shotguns feature a non-glare matte finish on all exterior metalwork and all-weather black synthetic stocks and fore-ends.

• Receiver milled from a solid billet of steel for strength and durability
  • Twin action bars ensure smooth, reliable non-binding action
  • Rifle-like performance
    in an affordable, dependable shotgun package
  • Fully-rifled, heavy contour barrels deliver devastating knock down power and accuracy

Forum List

Back