Yes, they want your shotguns too, Sarah Huckabee Sanders draws them out...

From your link ass-lips

GAME-DROPPING POWER. JAW-DROPPING PRECISION.
Perfect for deer hunters wanting rifle-like performance in an affordable, yet dependable, shotgun package, the Model 870 Express Fully Rifled Deer utilizes fully rifled, heavy contour barrels to deliver devastating knockdown power with optimal accuracy. These pump-action shotguns feature a non-glare matte finish on all exterior metalwork and all-weather black synthetic stocks and fore-ends.

• Receiver milled from a solid billet of steel for strength and durability
  • Twin action bars ensure smooth, reliable non-binding action
  • Rifle-like performance
    in an affordable, dependable shotgun package
  • Fully-rifled, heavy contour barrels deliver devastating knock down power and accuracy
You forgot the name dummy. By definition its a rifle. Wow! All you guys are rookies. :)

Sorry but your own link says you're a moron..

"These pump-action "shotguns" feature a non-glare matte finish on all exterior metalwork and all-weather black synthetic stocks and fore-ends."
The name is "rifle" which you claimed didnt exist. :)

It's a shotgun with a rifled barrel.
Its a rifle since the difference between a rifle and a shotgun is the rifled barrel. :)

I see you ignored this.....

"These pump-action "shotguns" feature a non-glare matte finish on all exterior metalwork and all-weather black synthetic stocks and fore-ends."
I see you keep deflecting. When are you going to tell us th
From your link ass-lips

Perfect for deer hunters wanting rifle-like performance in an affordable, yet dependable, shotgun package, the Model 870 Express Fully Rifled Deer utilizes fully rifled, heavy contour barrels to deliver devastating knockdown power with optimal accuracy. These pump-action shotguns feature a non-glare matte finish on all exterior metalwork and all-weather black synthetic stocks and fore-ends.

• Rifle-like performance
  • Fully-rifled, heavy contour barrels deliver devastating knock down power and accuracy
I guess all my pistols are actually rifles too...

Its a rifle since the difference between a rifle and a shotgun is the rifled barrel. :)

I see you keep deflecting. When are you going to tell us the difference? :)

It was your link dumbass.
Take it up with Remington if you think they got it wrong.
I know its my link. Remington named it appropriately so why would I take anything up with them?

I see you keep deflecting. When are you going to tell us th
From your link ass-lips

• Rifle-like performance
I guess all my pistols are actually rifles too...
Now youre thinking. Good boy! :)

I know its my link. Remington named it appropriately so why would I take anything up with them?

Yep....they called it a shotgun.
Off to ignore with your dumbass.

Yep....they called it a shotgun.
Off to ignore with your dumbass.
Nope. They called it a rifle. Thats why you dont see the word "shotgun" in the name. :)

President Trump's press secretary, Sarah Sanders, tweeted a photo showing her with a shotgun which she used for Skeet shooting....

The anti gunners crapped their pants....

They will not stop at scary black guns...they want all of our guns....

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Trolls Anti-Gun Left. Internet Explodes.

s America was gearing up for the New Year, White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders took a moment to follow her boss's lead and troll her critics on the Left with a pro-gun, pro-homemade pie tweet.

Wednesday, Sanders tweeted a photo of herself holding a shotgun during a trapshooting session. She worked in a reference to being accused by a White House correspondent of fake-baking a pecan pie for Thanksgiving for good measure.

"Back home where we learned how to do more than just bake pecan pies. #trapshooting #pull," she wrote.

View image on Twitter
DSGsZkwVwAAqq4P.jpg:small

The result, as Karen Townsend puts it, was the sequel to #piegate: "#shotgungate." Triggered critics of Sanders immediately found ways to slam the press secretary. Rather than assuming that she had lifted the gun for a pose, which is what appears to be the case, some critics hammered her for supposedly promoting the unsafe use of guns. Others slammed her for promoting gun ownership in general, while yet others used the opportunity to condemn her for being a part of the Trump administration.
Does she always target shoot from her front porch?

President Trump's press secretary, Sarah Sanders, tweeted a photo showing her with a shotgun which she used for Skeet shooting....

The anti gunners crapped their pants....

They will not stop at scary black guns...they want all of our guns....

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Trolls Anti-Gun Left. Internet Explodes.

s America was gearing up for the New Year, White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders took a moment to follow her boss's lead and troll her critics on the Left with a pro-gun, pro-homemade pie tweet.

Wednesday, Sanders tweeted a photo of herself holding a shotgun during a trapshooting session. She worked in a reference to being accused by a White House correspondent of fake-baking a pecan pie for Thanksgiving for good measure.

"Back home where we learned how to do more than just bake pecan pies. #trapshooting #pull," she wrote.

View image on Twitter
DSGsZkwVwAAqq4P.jpg:small

The result, as Karen Townsend puts it, was the sequel to #piegate: "#shotgungate." Triggered critics of Sanders immediately found ways to slam the press secretary. Rather than assuming that she had lifted the gun for a pose, which is what appears to be the case, some critics hammered her for supposedly promoting the unsafe use of guns. Others slammed her for promoting gun ownership in general, while yet others used the opportunity to condemn her for being a part of the Trump administration.
Does she always target shoot from her front porch?

I shoot off the porch,the side yard the backyard and everywhere else.

Hey moron. Its even on youtube. I bet you feel really embarrassed you little idiot rookie. :)

What a dumbass...
Did you read the title of the video? It specifically says....shooting skeet with a rifle,which of course is what they were doing.
Shooting skeet with a rifle,not a shotgun.

Just admit you dont know the difference.

You should admit you dont know the difference between a shotgun and a rifle is the rifled barrel. :)

Then you shouldnt have a problem finding a shotgun with a rifled barrel being sold as a rifle.

You had a problem understanding the difference. Dont deflect rookie. :)

Sorry...no matter how bad you want it to be true,a shotgun with a rifled barrel is still a shotgun.

exactly to think otherwise is ignorant at best

What a dumbass...
Did you read the title of the video? It specifically says....shooting skeet with a rifle,which of course is what they were doing.
Shooting skeet with a rifle,not a shotgun.

Just admit you dont know the difference.
You should admit you dont know the difference between a shotgun and a rifle is the rifled barrel. :)

Then you shouldnt have a problem finding a shotgun with a rifled barrel being sold as a rifle.

Sorry...no matter how bad you want it to be true,a shotgun with a rifled barrel is still a shotgun.

.....I guess we have to consider the source.

.....I guess we have to consider the source.

yes

Nice rifle and I am a lefty that loves skeet shooting. Too bad she looks like a lineman for Pittsburgh Steelers.

You don't know anything about guns..........but thanks for trying....
Of course I do. It just causes you cognitive dissonance when you cant claim all lefties hate guns. Minus the skull this looks like my 12 ga. Winchester 1300 Defender

833486_01_winchester_1300_defender_tacti_640.jpg
If you had one your own, you would have posted a picture of it, rather than posting a picture of someone else's gun. You're a liar and you've been exposed once again.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back