Yes, trump knew the wikileaks dump was coming...he will be proven a liar...

By August 2, 2016, Corsi was emailing Stone to predict that WikiLeaks had more document dumps in the works. Stone has said he spoke with Trump the following day, August 3.

trump was told then that the dump was coming. He probably knew earlier after manafort met with Assange. He, his regime, and his crime family arranged the dump.

What was the information that was dumped, please elaborate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The contents of Podesta’s emails that were hacked by Russians. Now we see that Stone and Corsi were involved.
Lol. They read them after they were released, therefore theyre invoked

Lol. Keep telling yourself that
LOLOLOL

Corsi knew ….. Corsi lied about Seth Rich …. Corsi's fucked (and not in a good way) ….

http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/documents/politics/draft-jerome-corsi-statement-of-offense/3324/

:dance:

but Mueller doesn't leak

2 years later, shredded attorney client privilege and Bobby "Anthrax" Mueller is dicking around with a writer

2 years later, you're still wrong about everything and a loser.

Why the fuck is Mueller going after Stone and Corsi? Trying to jam them up on perjury traps?

Because Mueller's Got NOTHING!!

Because they're the one's who managed the relase of emails through WL, fool.

You wanted " collusion". It's right in front of you.
lolololollol Lolololollol Lolololollol lolol

By August 2, 2016, Corsi was emailing Stone to predict that WikiLeaks had more document dumps in the works. Stone has said he spoke with Trump the following day, August 3.

trump was told then that the dump was coming. He probably knew earlier after manafort met with Assange. He, his regime, and his crime family arranged the dump.

The contents of Podesta’s emails that were hacked by Russians. Now we see that Stone and Corsi were involved.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck … Podesta's emails weren't released until October 7th, 2016 … How did Stone and Corsi know about them before that??

LOLOL

Dumbfuck … Podesta's emails weren't released until October 7th, 2016 … How did Stone and Corsi know about them before that??
Yeah how could they know pedodesta was part of the DNC! You cracked the case! COLLUSION DELUSION

LOLOL

Yeah how could they know pedodesta was part of the DNC! You cracked the case! COLLUSION DELUSION
That's not what I asked. How could they know Podesta was hacked before his emails were dumped on the Internet?

CNN is fake news. And the only crime Wikileaks committed is show the world how deep the corruption, satanism, and rape/pedophilia really goes in the Democrat Party.
”CNN is fake news.”

LOLOL

Man, oh man, trump has his hand so far up your ass, he’s tugging on your uvula.

Funny how the Cap T on my laptop is broken when I type trump's name. I see yours is also...:21:

And Stone was in constant contact with the liar trump...

Sure, dope. That fits perfectly.

That explains how Corsi and Stone Knew about them before anyone else. :cuckoo:

Lol. Keep telling yourself that
LOLOLOL

Corsi knew ….. Corsi lied about Seth Rich …. Corsi's fucked (and not in a good way) ….

http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/documents/politics/draft-jerome-corsi-statement-of-offense/3324/

but Mueller doesn't leak

2 years later, shredded attorney client privilege and Bobby "Anthrax" Mueller is dicking around with a writer

Why the fuck is Mueller going after Stone and Corsi? Trying to jam them up on perjury traps?

We all know who the architect of the emails leak was....He is orange, fat, and a POS....

LOLOLOL

but Mueller doesn't leak

T R E A S O N......:banana:

Never mind what was in the emails, just shoot the messenger

Everyone knew Wikileaks had information to give out, they said it was coming

Never mind what was in the emails, just shoot the messenger

Well, yes, when the messenger of hacked emails involves the opposition's campaign.

but Mueller doesn't leak

T R E A S O N......:banana:

Laugh when Junior is indicted.....P L E A S E !

Forum List

Back