yeshu was without a doubt a mamzer

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
According to the Talmud, Yeshu was the son of a Jewish woman named Miriam who was betrothed to a carpenter. "Betrothed" means she was legally married to him, but she was not yet living with him or having sexual relations with him. The story says that Miriam was either raped by or voluntarily slept with Pandeira, a Roman soldier. Miriam than gave birth to Yeshu, who was considered a "mamzer" , a product of an adulterous relationship. The Talmud describes Yeshu as a heretic who dabbled in sorcery and lead the people astray.

• Banned
According to the Talmud, Yeshu was the son of a Jewish woman named Miriam who was betrothed to a carpenter. "Betrothed" means she was legally married to him, but she was not yet living with him or having sexual relations with him. The story says that Miriam was either raped by or voluntarily slept with Pandeira, a Roman soldier. Miriam than gave birth to Yeshu, who was considered a "mamzer" , a product of an adulterous relationship. The Talmud describes Yeshu as a heretic who dabbled in sorcery and lead the people astray.

"
What does the Talmud say about Jesus?
Does the Talmud say anything about Jesus?

Nothing in the Talmud refers specifically to a supposed messiah who was crucified by the Romans in or around the year 30 C.E. The Jewish first century historian Josephus mentions such a person, but Josephus's works are not part of the Talmud. In fact, Josephus is viewed with some degree of disdain by Jewish scholars, because he was considered to be a traitor: during a war with the Romans, he surrendered and became a favorite of the Roman oppressors.

Rambam and many other prominent Jewish scholars believed that the stories of Jesus are based on Yeshu ben Pandeira, also known as Yeshu ha-Notzri ("Jesus the Branch," a reference to Isaiah 11:1, a passage about the messiah). Yeshu is discussed in parts of the Talmud that were censored by the Catholic Church, censored because the Church also believed they referred to Jesus and because they are not flattering references. The Talmud claims that this Yeshu was the son of a Jewish woman named Miriam (Mary) who was betrothed to a carpenter (more accurately, their marriage was in the stage of kiddushin, where she is legally his wife but not yet living with him or having sexual relations with him; see Marriage), so she would indeed have been a virgin. She was either raped or voluntarily slept with a Greek or Roman soldier known as Pandeira, and Yeshu was the product of that union. Because of the status of Miriam's marriage, Yeshu is considered to be a mamzer (usually mistranslated as "bastard", it means the product of an adulterous or incestuous relationship). Some say that he was also a ben-niddah (conceived through intercourse with a woman in a state of menstrual impurity, which is also said to leave a stain on the offspring). The Talmud describes Yeshu as a heretic who dabbled in sorcery and lead the people astray (into idolatry). He was stoned to death by the Sanhedrin for his crimes, and in accordance with the procedure for heretics, his dead body was hung in a tree until nightfall after his death"

Judaism 101 Search the Glossary and Index

• Banned

"In the [Hebrew] year 3671 in the days of King Jannaeus [Alexander Jannai], a great misfortune befell Israel, when there arose a certain disreputable man of the tribe of Judah, whose name was Joseph Pandera. He lived at Bethlehem, in Judah. Near his house dwelt a widow and her lovely and chaste daughter named Miriam. Miriam was betrothed to Yohanan, of the royal house of David, a man learned in the Torah and God-fearing. At the close of a certain Sabbath, Joseph Pandera, attractive and like a warrior in appearance, having gazed lustfully upon Miriam, knocked upon the door of her room and betrayed her by pretending that he was her betrothed husband, Yohanan. Even so, she was amazed at this improper conduct and submitted only against her will.--- Toledot Yeshu, to see translation on line,"
SEDER OLAM REVISITED - Chronology of the Bible and beyond

Okay, guano — OKAY.

We get it: you're a Nazi who's tryin' to get even the most pacifist Christians to hate Jews and the state of Israel — OKAY.

You don't hafta make 20 threads a day here on the religion board designed solely to troll Christians to get your point across.

Quit, holmes. Just quit.

Okay, guano — OKAY.

We get it: you're a Nazi who's tryin' to get even the most pacifist Christians to hate Jews and the state of Israel — OKAY.

You don't hafta make 20 threads a day here on the religion board designed solely to troll Christians to get your point across.

Quit, holmes. Just quit.
You know, I never thought about it that way. But, you do make a valid point.

Perhaps Guano is a Nazi, who pretends to be a Jew to try to make Christians hate Jews, so that the Jews will be hated by a greater percentage of people in the world.

Surely Guano isn't that smart, is he?

Could he be Muslim, do you think?

That's in the Talmud? Seriously? Can you provide a citation?

Didn't think so.

• Banned

Didn't think so.

Didn't think so.
  • Tract Kallah, 1b:
"Once when the Elders were seated at the Gate, two young men passed by, one of whom had his head covered, the other with his head bare. Rabbi Eliezer remarked that the one in his bare head was illegitimate, a mamzer. Rabbi Jehoschua said that he was conceived during menstruation, ben niddah. Rabbi Akibah, however, said that he was both. Whereupon the others asked Rabbi Akibah why he dared to contradict his colleagues. He answered that he could prove what he said. He went therefore to the boy's mother whom he saw sitting in the market place selling vegetables and said to her: 'My daughter, if you will answer truthfully what I am going to ask you, I promise that you will be saved in the next life.' She demanded that he would swear to keep his promise, and Rabbi Akibah did so—but with his lips only, for in his heart he invalidated his oath. Then he said: 'Tell me, what kind of son is this of yours'? To which she replied: 'The day I was married I was having menstruation, and because of this my husband left me. But an evil spirit came and slept with me and from this intercourse my son was born to me.' Thus it was proved that this young man was not only illegitimate but also conceived during the menstruation of his mother.

the Talmud teaches that Jesus was a "mamzer" (bastard) conceived adulterously in "niddah" (menstrual filth) by a Roman soldier named Pandera [Kallah 51a] of a whore [Sanhedrin 106a-106b].

Last edited:

Didn't think so.

Didn't think so.
  • Tract Kallah, 1b:
"Once when the Elders were seated at the Gate, two young men passed by, one of whom had his head covered, the other with his head bare. Rabbi Eliezer remarked that the one in his bare head was illegitimate, a mamzer. Rabbi Jehoschua said that he was conceived during menstruation, ben niddah. Rabbi Akibah, however, said that he was both. Whereupon the others asked Rabbi Akibah why he dared to contradict his colleagues. He answered that he could prove what he said. He went therefore to the boy's mother whom he saw sitting in the market place selling vegetables and said to her: 'My daughter, if you will answer truthfully what I am going to ask you, I promise that you will be saved in the next life.' She demanded that he would swear to keep his promise, and Rabbi Akibah did so—but with his lips only, for in his heart he invalidated his oath. Then he said: 'Tell me, what kind of son is this of yours'? To which she replied: 'The day I was married I was having menstruation, and because of this my husband left me. But an evil spirit came and slept with me and from this intercourse my son was born to me.' Thus it was proved that this young man was not only illegitimate but also conceived during the menstruation of his mother.

the Talmud teaches that Jesus was a "mamzer" (bastard) conceived adulterously in "niddah" (menstrual filth) by a Roman soldier named Pandera [Kallah 51a] of a whore [Sanhedrin 106a].
HA HA HA! Your own Rabbi is a liar, and wrote another lie, and you believe him. Gosh you are gullable Guano!

Hey, I have a bridge, I got it cheap, and I need to unload it in a hurry. It's really pretty, it's called the Golden Gate! They sure did see you comin!

Didn't think so.

Didn't think so.
  • Tract Kallah, 1b:

the Talmud teaches that Jesus was a "mamzer" (bastard) conceived adulterously in "niddah" (menstrual filth) by a Roman soldier named Pandera [Kallah 51a] of a whore [Sanhedrin 106a].
HA HA HA! Your own Rabbi is a liar, and wrote another lie, and you believe him. Gosh you are gullable Guano!

Hey, I have a bridge, I got it cheap, and I need to unload it in a hurry. It's really pretty, it's called the Golden Gate! They sure did see you comin!

That is why he was rejected , so Paul repackaged it to the pagans and began to assume beliefs that pagan people found attractive. That was how they came up with the concepts of the trinity, transubstantiation, the need to "save" everyone through the resurrection of a messiah, virgin birth, and all the other wacky ideas now of Christianity. All these were lifted straight from other religions, some of which preceded Christianity by 700 years, Pagans just lapped up things like demigods, gods having intercourse with humans, virgins giving birth. Such claims meant something to pagans, and they were already familiar with such beliefs from their own cultures. So leaving a pagan religion to join Christianity was not much of a stretch, especially after Paul declared that the pagans did not need to keep the Commandments of the Torah.

The Koran speaks highly of Jesus, it just doesn't say he's the son of God. The Koran also talks a lot about his mother, Mary.

Didn't think so.

Didn't think so.
  • Tract Kallah, 1b:

That is why he was rejected , so Paul repackaged it to the pagans and began to assume beliefs that pagan people found attractive. That was how they came up with the concepts of the trinity, transubstantiation, the need to "save" everyone through the resurrection of a messiah, virgin birth, and all the other wacky ideas now of Christianity. All these were lifted straight from other religions, some of which preceded Christianity by 700 years, Pagans just lapped up things like demigods, gods having intercourse with humans, virgins giving birth. Such claims meant something to pagans, and they were already familiar with such beliefs from their own cultures. So leaving a pagan religion to join Christianity was not much of a stretch, especially after Paul declared that the pagans did not need to keep the Commandments of the Torah.
The Jewish Rabbi Akibah didn't follow the Commandments, thus everyone who follows his teachings is not following the Commandments.

However, as Jews viewed everyone who believed differently than they did as lower than dogs, it's not a stretch to assume that Guano still does. And that he has no problem following a known, admitted liar, and believing every word the admitted liar has to say.

Sorry to disagree, but the Pandira Yeshua lived 130 years before the Yeshu of Naz/Gal.

Interesting stuff here about the two that makes a good case for a mistaken identity case:

Yachan Magan - Mmm Yeshua this name is in the talmud of a... Facebook

Yeshua ben Pandira (mentioned in Sanhedrin 67a of the Talmud)
1. came to Israel from Egypt
2. lived approximately in 130 BCE
3. mother was Mirium, father was Pandira
4. studied under Rabbi Yehoshua ben Pandira, practiced and taught black magic and sorcery
5. committed heinous acts against children
6. had 5 disciples
7. started a false messiah movement called the Notzrim
8. was tied to the government under protection of certain people
9. executed (hanged) by the Jewish Court (no imperial rule over Israel, they were able to execute a person under the laws of the Torah)
10. was executed the day BEFORE the day of preparation for Passover
11. was called "Yeshu" by the Talmudic Rabbis

Yeshua ben Yosef of Nazareth (of the New Testament)
1. born in Bethlehem and raised in Galilee
2. lived approximately in 4 BCE
3. mother was Mirium (Mary), father was Yosef,
4. studied, practiced and taught Judaism
5. supported the Pharisaic School of Hillel & Shamai - Hasidic movement in Galilee and the Essenes
6. had 12 disciples
7. started the Netzarim (Nazarene) movement
8. had no ties to the government at all
9. executed by the Roman Courts (Rome had imperial rule over Israel, Jewish court had no authority to order or carry out an execution)
10. was executed (scourged - crucified) the day OF preparation for Passover
11. not mentioned in the Talmud except for alluded to writings

" Any person with common sense would see that the Talmud is referring to a totally different person. There were other Yeshuas who were in the likes of Yeshua ben Pandira; there was Yeshua ben Stada, and others. There were over 24 Yeshu's from different time periods recorded in the Talmud.

These people were called "YESHU." But, the Talmud refers to Manasseh the king of Judah as "YESHU." (Talmud Bavli Sanhedrin 103a & Berakhot 17b). The Talmud also calls an individual "YESHU," who lived during the Hashmonean Era (Talmud Yerushalmi Chagigah 2:2). Also in Gittin 56b and 57a, there other people who were called "YESHU," but these people are military enemies of Israel.

The acronym "YESHU" (Yud Shin Vav) is completely unrelated to the name "Yeshua." The acronym YESHU is used in Rabbinic material to identify any Rasha (wicked person) or a Tzadik (righteous person). "YESHU" is an acronym that stands for two things, "Yimmach Shemo Vezikhro", meaning "May his name and memory be blotted out." And its other meaning is "Yishtabach Shemo Vezikhro" meaning "May his name and memory be praised."

So, there is no Talmudic Sage who ever called Yeshua of the New Testament "YESHU." This title was later applied to Yeshua by Jews, due to the corresponding anger towards Christianity's continuous onslaught. The title stuck. Many Jews and Christians unfortunately are mistakenly taught that the Talmud is referring to the Yeshua of the NT, but nothing could be further from the truth.

there is no mention of Yeshua of Nazareth in the Talmud whatsoever. Anyone with proper knowledge of the Talmud would know that there are many different Yehoshua's and Yeshua's mentioned in the Talmud as this was a common Jewish name. Many of which are actually Rabbis, and others are people that have been recorded accounts through out the pre-Talmudic period and the Talmudic period itself. There were over 24 people given the title "Yeshu" from different time periods recorded in the Talmud. None of which are the Yeshua of the New Testament.

The Yeshua being spoken of in Sanhedrin 43A was an individual that lived 130 years before the Yeshua of the New Testament. This Yeshua's full name was Yeshua ben Pandira, student of Rabbi Yehoshua Perachiyah and was executed (hanged) by the Jewish court the day before the day of preparation of Passover for repeated incidents of performing and teaching black magic and sorcery. He was caught doing heinous acts to children but had ties to the government which protected him for a short while. Let me point out that during this time, the Jewish government was not under imperial control and had the right to order and carry out an execution. He started a false messiah movement. His mother was Mirium and his father was Pandira. This Yeshua only had 5 disciples and was not even from Galilee or Nazareth. Yeshu ben Pandira was the founder of the Noztrim movement, not the same word as Netzarim. He was called "Yeshu," by the Talmudic Rabbis.

The Yeshua of the New Testament was born in Bethlehem and lived in Galilee and lived 130 years after and was executed (scourged and crucified) by the Roman courts and he had 12 disciples not 5. His mother was Mirium, his father was Yosef not Pandira. And he was the founder of the Netzarim (Nazarene) movement, not the Notzrim movement (two different words). The Yeshua of the New Testament was executed on the day of preparation for Passover not the day before. It is important to note, that during this time the Jewish government was under the imperial control of Rome and did not have the right to order and execution without permission of the Roman governor. - Sanjaya Shem"

Whether true or not I can't say. I offer this solely as a possible explanation.

Okay, guano — OKAY.

Quit, holmes. Just quit.

That's what that idiot is here for:cuckoo:

"In the [Hebrew] year 3671 in the days of King Jannaeus [Alexander Jannai], a great misfortune befell Israel, when there arose a certain disreputable man of the tribe of Judah, whose name was Joseph Pandera. He lived at Bethlehem, in Judah. Near his house dwelt a widow and her lovely and chaste daughter named Miriam. Miriam was betrothed to Yohanan, of the royal house of David, a man learned in the Torah and God-fearing. At the close of a certain Sabbath, Joseph Pandera, attractive and like a warrior in appearance, having gazed lustfully upon Miriam, knocked upon the door of her room and betrayed her by pretending that he was her betrothed husband, Yohanan. Even so, she was amazed at this improper conduct and submitted only against her will.--- Toledot Yeshu, to see translation on line,"
SEDER OLAM REVISITED - Chronology of the Bible and beyond

so much like the David story? (except Bathsheba was married in all ways-sexually).

Last edited:
So the Jew Yeshua Ben Pandira and his five merry men were grooming kids before Islam was invented?

Forum List

Back