🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Yet another hoax by Darwinian "scientists." But this one was tragic - Human zoos

Oh. No one said "trust the science" in the last three years?

huh
Science is well aware it does not have a monopoly on the truth and that is part of the self-correction. Evidence interpretation and explanatory theories are constantly questioned but the fundamental scientific processes are well proven and can be trusted.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
By definition, science is the study of the natural world. Many have tried to study the supernatural but have failed.

Right, because nature could never create something as intricate as a snowflake.
wilsonbentley_snowflakes0.jpg
Science is the study of God's creation.

I would credit God with creating the process that produces these designs.

Nothing wrong with faith unless you want to learn something new.
We don't know how to properly deal with the 'old' yet. Even in sports when things go off the rails the coaches return to 'fundamentals'.

Disorder is not order.

Last edited:
Science is well aware it does not have a monopoly on the truth and that is part of the self-correction. Evidence interpretation and explanatory theories are constantly questioned but the fundamental scientific processes are well proven and can be trusted.
Science deals with effects.
Religion deals with causes.
We should work together. :)

We don't know how to properly deal with the 'old' yet. Even in sports when things go off the rails the coaches return to 'fundamentals'.

Disorder is not order.
Poverty and disease were much more common even 100 years ago than they are today. I think it is fair to say we have science to thank for that. I don't see that religion played any part.

Poverty and disease were much more common even 100 years ago than they are today. I think it is fair to say we have science to thank for that. I don't see that religion played any part.
Actually, science did examine the Jewish tradition of cleanliness during the various plagues that stuck Europe in the Dark Ages. They fared much better than the 'gentiles' around them and because of this were even accused of spreading these diseases. Sadly, simple sanitation measures, and quarantining the sick, continued to be ignored for centuries.

Science hasn't had much impact on poverty. The poor are still with us. Religion suggests that "if a man won't work, he shouldn't eat." Many have chosen not to work, thus...poverty.

Science deals with the natural world.
Religion deals with the moral and spiritual world.
Working together and respecting the other is always a good idea.
Then you need to amend your statement in post #28. ;)

Actually, science did examine the Jewish tradition of cleanliness during the various plagues that stuck Europe in the Dark Ages. They fared much better than the 'gentiles' around them and because of this were even accused of spreading these diseases. Sadly, simple sanitation measures, and quarantining the sick, continued to be ignored for centuries.
Anti-Semitic Karma strikes again. :(

Science hasn't had much impact on poverty. The poor are still with us. Religion suggests that "if a man won't work, he shouldn't eat." Many have chosen not to work, thus...poverty.
If you compare the poverty of today with that of the past the difference is dramatic. For much of history it was barely possible to grow more food than you needed for yourself.

There is no evidence to support it.
Except, like snowflakes, results are there for all to see. ID can't explain the continuous creation of new species in the fossil record unless you believe ID is also a continuous process. If that is the case it would be indistinguishable from classic evolution.

• Thanks
I don't why? It is a good thing if they work together, sadly, it is also a rare thing.
If you don't believe religion has any part in finding solutions, we can hardly cooperate, can we?

Last edited:
  • Funny
Except, like snowflakes, results are there for all to see. ID can't explain the continuous creation of new species in the fossil record unless you believe ID is also a continuous process. If that is the case it would be indistinguishable from classic evolution.
The fossil/geological pattern is "ruin/restoration", which is God's pattern. The restoration of Genesis One is the prime written example of this.

All creatures found in the fossil record were fully developed with no evidence of having evolved or evolving.

Forum List

Back