Yet ANOTHER Planned Parenthood Video is out.

Where_r_my_Keys

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2014
Here's the first report I have on it. The Video from the Center for American Progress is in the link below the article or you can watch the Youtube link provided:

"A new Planned Parenthood video, the 11th in a series of secretly-taped interviews, shows a Texas doctor wishing to conduct an abortion that produces intact fetal heads for brain harvesting.

"I haven't been able to do that yet," said the doctor, Amna Dermish of Planned Parenthood Austin. "This will give me something to strive for."

The video is the latest in the sting produced by the The Center for Medical Progress in the ongoing Planned Parenthood baby parts scandal that has led to the formation of a special investigative committee in Congress because the women's health group receives federal funding."

New Planned Parenthood video: Doctor wants intact fetal heads for brain harvesting

That works out to $1,613 per abortion...

Planned Parenthood's New Annual Report: 323,999 Abortions; $553.7M in Government Money
December 30, 2015 | Planned Parenthood says in its new 2014-2015 annual report, which was released this month, that its affiliates around the country did 323,999 abortion procedures in the fiscal year that ended on Sept. 30, 2014 and that those affiliates received $553.7 million in “government health services grants and reimbursements” in the year that ended on June 30, 2015.
In its previous annual report, Planned Parenthood had reported that its affiliates did 327,653 abortions in the fiscal year that ended on Sept. 30, 2013 and that those affiliates had received $528.4 million in “government health services grants and reimbursements” in the year that ended on June 30, 2014. Earlier Planned Parenthood annual reports say its affiliates did 327,166 abortion procedures in fiscal 2012 and 333,964 in fiscal 2011.

The amount of government money Planned Parenthood reported that its affiliates received increased in the latest annual report, climbing $25.3 million from $528.4 million in the year that ended on June 30, 2014 to the $553.7 million they received in the year that ended on June 30, 2015.

CNSNews.com contacted Planned Parenthood to ask why the organization has different 12-month periods for reporting services and revenues but no response was received.

Planned Parenthood's New Annual Report: 323,999 Abortions; $553.7M in Government Money

Forum List

Back