Yet another poll shows Trump approval numbers are upside down

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
History made all the time these days like these record breaking low approval numbers just after taking office, plus the collusion with Putin to 'win' office and then losing by 3,000,000 votes which is the biggest losing margin for any president in history, and the list goes on down the block..........

Reuters/Ipsos Data: Core Political (2/15/2017) | Ipsos

Last edited:
I once read a poll that said Hillary would win

He's not going to be president anyway. :)

In a twisted way it's hard watching the manbaby brag about the election win, or his Mara Lago resort, or his Trump Tower, or his beautiful and obedient daughter, or how nice the Slovenian trophy wife looks..........the list goes on for as long as he speaks

emotionally he's a lost little boy with daddy's pile of money crying for attention 24/7 (see twitter history)

Well you are the one bragging about riding a bunch of polls

He's not going to be president anyway. :)

In a twisted way it's hard watching the manbaby brag about the election win, or his Mara Lago resort, or his Trump Tower, or his beautiful and obedient daughter, or how nice the Slovenian trophy wife looks..........the list goes on for as long as he speaks

emotionally he's a lost little boy with daddy's pile of money crying for attention 24/7 (see twitter history)
I think his saving grace may be that he ticks off, irritates and frustrates the heck out of all the right people...I don't like trump, but all that gives me a warm feeling

Damn. I thought this might have been the poll that showed he was going to lose he presidency with 96% certainty :rolleyes:

Trump will always have an approval rating close to 50% because the Republicans make up nearly 50% of the country.

They support Satan and Russia so it's no wonder they support Trump.

History made all the time these days like these record breaking low approval numbers just after taking office, plus the collusion with Putin to 'win' office and then losing by 3,000,000 votes which is the biggest losing margin for any president in history, and the list goes on down the block..........

Reuters/Ipsos Data: Core Political (2/15/2017) | Ipsos
:bsflag:

upload_2017-2-16_10-18-21.png

The left still hasn't learned that polls only represent the opinion of those polled. The latest Rasmussen poll had Trump at 55%.

Forum List

Back