🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yet Another Reason to Eat at Chick-Fil-A

I`ll take Chick-fil-a and their groupies love for our soldiers seriously when they demand a Congressional investigation as to why 4,500 lost their lives looking for wmds that were never found. Were honest mistakes made or was it outright lies that led to 30,000 U.S casualties?
Two decades are you are still clueless? And it has what to do with CFA?
Bizarre!
I simply asked why those who claim to love our soldiers wrote off the deaths of 4,500 with no questions asked. Do you need a passing 2nd grader to help you understand the question?
Maybe you can ask the 300,000 men and women who volunteered to be in Iraq.

Kudos to Chick-fil-A!

Been a big fan of CfA for a long time but bummed because there aren't any near where I live. But that's all coming to an end as there's now one under construction and due to open in a month or so.

Now it's the local militant gays' turn to be bummed.
Why would they be bummed? Chick Fil A no longer donates to anti-gay groups.
More with the urban legends. Go find a link - it's a myth started by a homosexual marriage group.
Not it's not. It's been discussed countless times on the forum.
Yes, and the only source is a homosexual marriage group.
Feel free to check yourself.

Nonprofit Organization Report: WINSHAPE FOUNDATION INC

Nonprofit Explorer - ProPublica

Kudos to Chick-fil-A!

Been a big fan of CfA for a long time but bummed because there aren't any near where I live. But that's all coming to an end as there's now one under construction and due to open in a month or so.

Now it's the local militant gays' turn to be bummed.
More with the urban legends. Go find a link - it's a myth started by a homosexual marriage group.

Yes, and they support pro family and traditional marriage organizations.

"For many months now, Chick-fil-A’s corporate giving has been mischaracterized, and while our sincere intent has been to remain out of this political and social debate, events from Chicago have once again resulted in questions around our giving. For that reason, we want to provide some context and clarity around who we are, what we believe and our priorities in relation to corporate giving.

A part of our corporate commitment is to be responsible stewards of all that God has entrusted to us. Because of this commitment, Chick-fil-A’s giving heritage is focused on programs that educate youth, strengthen families and enrich marriages, and support communities. We will continue to focus our giving in those areas. Our intent is not to support political or social agendas.

As we have stated, the Chick-fil-A culture and service tradition in our restaurants is to treat every person with honor, dignity and respect — regardless of their belief, race, creed, sexual orientation or gender. We will continue this tradition in the over 1,600 restaurants run by independent Owner/Operators."

I`ll take Chick-fil-a and their groupies love for our soldiers seriously when they demand a Congressional investigation as to why 4,500 lost their lives looking for wmds that were never found. Were honest mistakes made or was it outright lies that led to 30,000 U.S casualties?
Bizarre!
I simply asked why those who claim to love our soldiers wrote off the deaths of 4,500 with no questions asked. Do you need a passing 2nd grader to help you understand the question?
Honoring them is writing them off to you?

"For many months now, Chick-fil-A’s corporate giving has been mischaracterized, and while our sincere intent has been to remain out of this political and social debate, events from Chicago have once again resulted in questions around our giving. For that reason, we want to provide some context and clarity around who we are, what we believe and our priorities in relation to corporate giving.

A part of our corporate commitment is to be responsible stewards of all that God has entrusted to us. Because of this commitment, Chick-fil-A’s giving heritage is focused on programs that educate youth, strengthen families and enrich marriages, and support communities. We will continue to focus our giving in those areas. Our intent is not to support political or social agendas.

As we have stated, the Chick-fil-A culture and service tradition in our restaurants is to treat every person with honor, dignity and respect — regardless of their belief, race, creed, sexual orientation or gender. We will continue this tradition in the over 1,600 restaurants run by independent Owner/Operators."
I didn't say they stopped donating to ALL groups. But they certainly no longer donate to anti-gay groups. As of 2012, a little after the controversy happened. Look at the tax info I provided. It's irrefutable.

Bizarre!
There`s a reason we send YOUNG people to war but in any event they now know they were duped. Do you?

Bizarre!
There`s a reason we send YOUNG people to war but in any event they now know they were duped. Do you?
Of course you think every vet who died in combat is dumber than you.
You're a Leftard moonbat.

I didn't say they stopped donating to ALL groups. But they certainly no longer donate to anti-gay groups. As of 2012, a little after the controversy happened. Look at the tax info I provided. It's irrefutable.
Your only source is a homosexual group.

Meanwhile, they won't miss your business.

They're simply making a nice gesture to honor those we've lost and those who serve. If you don't like it, too bad and eat elsewhere.

I feel better, knowing that I have your permission to do that!

I gave you 2 links to the tax returns of the Winshape Foundation, and the Chick Fil A foundation. They are publicly available, and the hosting sites have nothing to do with any groups. In 2011, there are millions of dollars worth of donations to anti-gay groups. 2012 and on, those anti-gay groups are no longer listed.

Like I said, irrefutable. Now run along and wipe the egg off your face.

Actually, the CFA boycott was one of the few that I can remember that was successful. The religious Right has been boycotting Disney for decades. I suspect that they may get tired of going through the Creation Museum and Noah's Ark, pretty quickly. Jim and Tammy's water park didn't last too long.

I gave you 2 links to the tax returns of the Winshape Foundation, and the Chick Fil A foundation. They are publicly available, and the hosting sites have nothing to do with any groups. In 2011, there are millions of dollars worth of donations to anti-gay groups. 2012 and on, those anti-gay groups are no longer listed.

Yes you did, and they all support traditional marriage and have no involvement with homosexual marriage.

Actually, the CFA boycott was one of the few that I can remember that was successful. The religious Right has been boycotting Disney for decades. I suspect that they may get tired of going through the Creation Museum and Noah's Ark, pretty quickly. Jim and Tammy's water park didn't last too long.
Yes, very successful. CFA profits rose 12% in 2012.

CFA was donating to groups that were spending money to lobby legislatures against gay marriage legislation. Those groups no longer get CFA money. Presumably, CFA recognized that it was not a good business practice. Personally, I have never eaten at a CFA, but under their current policies, I would try it, if there was one in town. Every other fast food chicken sandwich I have ever tried tastes and looks like mystery meat.

Yes you did, and they all support traditional marriage and have no involvement with homosexual marriage.
Sigh.

No if you look at the tax returns the only religious group with an anti-gay stance being donated to in 2012 was the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, which didn't have much to do with the gay marriage fight anyways. I'm not even sure they're anti-gay at all. The Marriage and Family Foundation, National Christian Foundation, National Institute of Marriage, and several other groups are no longer listed as being donated to by either charity. If you think I'm making it up, look for yourself.

To me, every place should give some type of military discount on Memorial Day if not every day.

God bless you and our troops always!!!

Holly
Memorial Day is for those who died...kind of hard for them to claim a discount. Better a discount on Veterans Day.
Shoney's had something going for the vets today. They got their meal free.

God bless you and the Shoney's business and our troops always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back