Yet another reason to go electric in vehicles

Can you imagine what it will be like in Californication, when all, those EV's are charging and a rolling brown out happens, thus cutting off the charge many desperately need?
There are lots of possibilities lots of scenarios. It will be a new chapter for mankind.

They already have brown outs in a lot of places, wait until everyone plugs their car in, lol.

And where do you think the electricity for cars and trucks will come from? And please don't say renewables, that ain't happening.
I wish I could see the future, I don't know what's going to happen. But I do know what they say oil is running out. Can't wait till the last moment to switch that would be too late.

I wish I could see the future, I don't know what's going to happen. But I do know what they say oil is running out. Can't wait till the last moment to switch that would be too late.
Life is about change. Always has been always will be. We're all just along for the ride. Good luck to all.

Yet another reason to go electric, an article on Wednesdays Omaha world herald December 29th 2021. Mexico to stop exporting oil in 2023. The US imported 599,000 barrels of oil a day from Mexico. They realize their oil fields won't last forever and they're keeping what they have for their own national self-sufficiency in fuel production. Fortunately US Auto companies are making the switch already that will help save us from $10 and $20 a gallon oil. Prices will be going through the roof, no more cheap oil. It's day is over. We may yet save the planet, despite ourselves.
I'm always amazed at people who insist on seeing the world by only what is directly in front of them.

we taxed the shit out of our grids last winter past the point of failure. but sure. add all this in now so you can be happy.

til the world crashes at the bullshit idea and you blame others.

again.

Everything GOVERNMENT encouraged or mandated will ALWAYS be a mistake
Well industry is agreeing with them so this is the way we're going mistake or not, it's already in the works. You can b**** about it 10 or 20 years from now when it all doesn't work out. I think unless we address the overpopulation of the world because that causes all the other problems we are going to solve anything in the end humanity has to make drastic choices much more drastic choices.

One decent volcanic eruption and, poof, the skies are dark for a couple of years. Not completely black; just reduced available light to shine on your solar cells. Oh, and a need for you to go out and brush the ash off them every couple of orders. But job creation! Imagine the solar-panel farms need to hire panel-sweepers!

But it won't matter much that your Jack Bennymobile won't scoot because with reduced sunlight crops will fail and there'll be nothing for you to buy int he grocery store so you won't need to drive.

What fuel remains will be rationed with priority given to grave-digging backhoes (not black hoes) and hearses.

Now please excuse me. I need to get back to my research on urban improvement. Y'know, learning the most energy efficient method with which to set off a couple of dozen fucking volcanic eruptions.

Perfect timing... I'll be 90. Likely be done driving by then...you can put my '82 Scottsdale in a museum.
A very positive attitude. I don't think I'll live that long, I don't really want to. I'm just along for the ride at this point.

One decent volcanic eruption and, poof, the skies are dark for a couple of years. Not completely black; just reduced available light to shine on your solar cells. Oh, and a need for you to go out and brush the ash off them every couple of orders. But job creation! Imagine the solar-panel farms need to hire panel-sweepers!

But it won't matter much that your Jack Bennymobile won't scoot because with reduced sunlight crops will fail and there'll be nothing for you to buy int he grocery store so you won't need to drive.

What fuel remains will be rationed with priority given to grave-digging backhoes (not black hoes) and hearses.

Now please excuse me. I need to get back to my research on urban improvement. Y'know, learning the most energy efficient method with which to set off a couple of dozen fucking volcanic eruptions.
Slightly pessimistic there, I understand, I don't see a real solution. There are too many people and it's too big a problem. I don't believe this planet was meant to handle all these people, " Go forth and multiply " has been taking far far to the extreme.

Slightly pessimistic there, I understand, I don't see a real solution. There are too many people and it's too big a problem. I don't believe this planet was meant to handle all these people, " Go forth and multiply " has been taking far far to the extreme.
Realism is oft mistaken for pessimism.

Ask your friendly neighborhood dinosaur.

Oh....wait.........

When I read this the old joke popped into my head...

...I don't have to outrun the bear...I just have to outrun you...

Since oil is going to be too expensive for much of anything. It will have to be alternate energy sources. I understand it represents it a challenge, but what is this life is not full of challenges. When one door closes another one opens and vice versa. Here's a little reprise for you. Also on the news the nuclear talks at resumed with Iran. One of the assurances Iran wants is that they are once again able to sell their oil on the open market. This represents a huge opportunity to the United States. If they bought all that oil if they locked into it, it would help stop prices from rising so high and still make oil a little competitive but in the long run oil has to be done I think there's only like 40 more years of it left on the planet and that's exploiting all resources.
Oil wasnt expensive when we were using our own resources that was so vast we could of been energy independent for at least 100 more years, while working towards other energy sources, but since the Progressives have invested their money into GREEN SHIT, they had to cut their noses off just to spite their faces, by now needing OPEC to drill more...

And Jimmy Carter, the Peanut Farmer, told US back in the 1970s that oil would run out in 10 years.

Last edited:
Oil wasnt expensive when we were using our own resources that was so vast we could of been energy independent for at least 100 more years, while working towards other energy sources, but since the Progressives have invested their money into GREEN SHIT, they had to cut their noses off just to spite their faces, by now needing OPEC to drill more...
Democrats are retarded baboons.

My great uncle once said "I never wanted to live to 109...until I turned 108..."
I understand and I really appreciate that. I don't have the incentive. I had a real extraordinary near death incident about 15 years ago. I learned my future in the so-called " afterlife ". I am ready to leave when the time comes. In the meantime I'm enjoying this world because for a beginning world it's quite beautiful.

Realism is oft mistaken for pessimism.

Ask your friendly neighborhood dinosaur.

Oh....wait.........
Reminds me of that old song "Change,change, change; oh what's become of me ? " I remember the original being played on the radio. Seems like another lifetime ago. But I'm still here still surviving. Is that real enough for you.

Forum List

Back