Yet another Right-Wing Domestic Terror Plot

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
I guess we're lucky these guys aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

Thank you to the dedicated men and women in Federal Law enforcement.

During the conversations online, they discussed using guerilla war tactics and planned to launch attacks against a metro Atlanta police station and several government agencies in February 2014.

The three men attempted to “recruit other individuals to join them and to carry out similar operations in those individuals’ home states.”

Peace allegedly told other militia members to choose targets including “road blocks, TSA checkpoints, sheriffs/police conducting operations outside the Constitution” as well as to participate in the “removal of government people who support extra-Constitutional activities.”

In other words, the men plotted to launch large-scale explosive attacks against local government and police that, if successfully carried out, would have been the largest terror attacks on U.S. soil since 9/11.

The right-wing domestic terror plot you didn’t hear about this week

Hey gun nutters, how about an IQ test for gun ownership? You need a 4-year college degree to take it. Most of you are in favor of drug tests for welfare recipients… how about breathalyzers attached to your shotguns?

I guess we're lucky these guys aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

Thank you to the dedicated men and women in Federal Law enforcement.

During the conversations online, they discussed using guerilla war tactics and planned to launch attacks against a metro Atlanta police station and several government agencies in February 2014.

The three men attempted to “recruit other individuals to join them and to carry out similar operations in those individuals’ home states.”

Peace allegedly told other militia members to choose targets including “road blocks, TSA checkpoints, sheriffs/police conducting operations outside the Constitution” as well as to participate in the “removal of government people who support extra-Constitutional activities.”

In other words, the men plotted to launch large-scale explosive attacks against local government and police that, if successfully carried out, would have been the largest terror attacks on U.S. soil since 9/11.

The right-wing domestic terror plot you didn’t hear about this week

Hey gun nutters, how about an IQ test for gun ownership? You need a 4-year college degree to take it. Most of you are in favor of drug tests for welfare recipients… how about breathalyzers attached to your shotguns?

Welfare isn't a constitutional right, dumbass.

Wow, Atlanta Cops uncovered internet conversations while the freaking FBI and the CIA couldn't find a Russian terrorist in Boston before the marathon when the Russians sent them the street addresses? What does that say about the agenda and funding of alleged federal intelligence agencies?

The only place the words right wing were mentioned were the in the article title and Op title.
52346068.jpg

The only place the words right wing were mentioned were the in the article title and Op title.
52346068.jpg
you're really going to read that story and pretend that those georgia militia men, wanting to 'remove' members of the government for 'extra-Constitutional' activities, weren't right wing?

52346068.jpg
you're really going to read that story and pretend that those georgia militia men, wanting to 'remove' members of the government for 'extra-Constitutional' activities, weren't right wing?
Being anti government is not exclusive to the right or the South no matter how much the left likes to pretend otherwise when law enforcement refers to them that way fine right wing away but i'm not going to blindly accept the word of a partisan website.

52346068.jpg
Being anti government is not exclusive to the right or the South no matter how much the left likes to pretend otherwise when law enforcement refers to them that way fine right wing away but i'm not going to blindly accept the word of a partisan website.
and militia types, what are they, typically?

i mean seriously, what would it take for you to accept that they are very likely right wing?

52346068.jpg

i mean seriously, what would it take for you to accept that they are very likely right wing?
Types? You mean like, stereotypes?

52346068.jpg

I already answered that question when law enforcement calls them that.

Some the righties on this forum are always quick to run interference for right-wing terrorists.

It makes you wonder.
I thought the police were all righties. They're the ones who stopped these other righties. Maybe they took a break from killing innocent black teenagers and were working some donut shops when these right-wingers ordered some donuts and rocket launchers.

Here is a question for the lefties if some men were arrested in a East coast state plotting the same kind of stuff would that automatically make them radical left wingers? Using the logic displayed here that because the men cited in the OP are in Georgia a state that is Southern and usually red they must be radical right wingers then anyone arrested for similar crimes in an East coast usually blue state would have to be radical left wingers if were going by which party the state votes for.

Here is a question for the lefties if some men were arrested in a East coast state plotting the same kind of stuff would that automatically make them radical left wingers? Using the logic displayed here that because the men cited in the OP are in Georgia a state that is Southern and usually red they must be radical right wingers then anyone arrested for similar crimes in an East coast usually blue state would have to be radical left wingers if were going by which party the state votes for.
You forgot their grievances and that rhey were militia members

Forum List

Back