Yet Another Rightwing Lie: ‘Sanctuary’ Cities

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
“The Iowa House of Representatives is considering House File 265, which would prohibit state, county, city, and educational institutions from limiting or restricting enforcement of federal immigration laws. The bill is based on the myth of sanctuary cities and campuses, raises major Fourth Amendment issues, and will cost counties and cities money they could otherwise invest in their communities.

Legal sanctuaries are a myth. There are zones, within 100 miles of a border, in which some constitutional provisions are applied in a limited manner to enforce immigration law, but none in which federal immigration law does not apply. To be clear, there is no part of the United States in which federal immigration law is not in force.”

The myth of the 'sanctuary city'

Needless to say, Trump and other ignorant, hateful bigots on the right will continue to attempt to propagate this ridiculous lie as the administration threatens to pursue the reckless, irresponsible, and unwarranted policy of punishing mythical ‘sanctuary cities,’ when in fact no such jurisdictions exist.

at first when i saw the title of this thread i thought it was about USMBs resident troll,the biggest troll of them all rightwinger,which the real name that fits him best is WRONGWINGER the fact he can NEVER admit when he is proven wrong.:rofl:

its no wonder he chose that user name since he can NEVER open up his mouth without telling an outtight lie.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:

If it's a right wing lie why did the mayors of New York, Chicago, and San Fran publicly and proudly announce they would remain sanctuary cities? Are they right Wingers?

Article 6 section 2: Any state law that conflicts with federal law is unconstitutional.
The very act of providing sanctuary to criminals is illegal. A sanctuary city or state has no way to keep their criminals from migrating to other cities and states. They are putting the rest of us at risk. Shut them down.

Article 6 section 2: Any state law that conflicts with federal law is unconstitutional.
The very act of providing sanctuary to criminals is illegal. A sanctuary city or state has no way to keep their criminals from migrating to other cities and states. They are putting the rest of us at risk. Shut them down.

That is a key point. A point which could lead to states suing states couldn't it?

If an illegal immigrant is being opening protected and housed in a sanctuary city in one state and leaves to commit a heinous crime in another state, is it possible/probable that a lawsuit could commence with any high degree of success?

“The Iowa House of Representatives is considering House File 265, which would prohibit state, county, city, and educational institutions from limiting or restricting enforcement of federal immigration laws. The bill is based on the myth of sanctuary cities and campuses, raises major Fourth Amendment issues, and will cost counties and cities money they could otherwise invest in their communities.

Legal sanctuaries are a myth. There are zones, within 100 miles of a border, in which some constitutional provisions are applied in a limited manner to enforce immigration law, but none in which federal immigration law does not apply. To be clear, there is no part of the United States in which federal immigration law is not in force.”

Needless to say, Trump and other ignorant, hateful bigots on the right will continue to attempt to propagate this ridiculous lie as the administration threatens to pursue the reckless, irresponsible, and unwarranted policy of punishing mythical ‘sanctuary cities,’ when in fact no such jurisdictions exist.
Chicago will remain a sanctuary city — in spite of President Donald Trump’s renewed threat to cut off federal funding to cities where undocumented immigrants can live without fear of police harassment, Mayor Rahm Emanuel said Wednesday.

“I want to be clear: We’re gonna stay a sanctuary city. There is no stranger among us. We welcome people — whether you’re from Poland or Pakistan, whether you’re from Ireland or India or Israel and whether you’re from Mexico or Moldova where my grandfather came from. You are welcome in Chicago as you pursue the American dream,” the mayor said.

“I don’t know what’s in the executive order. [I know] that it’s taking away resources — or threatening it. I’m gonna take what the president’s offer to give us resources and that’s what I’m gonna focus on. And hopefully he’ll see that.”
Rahm: Chicago will remain sanctuary city despite Trump threat

You wanna try again?

More fake news from liars, claiming somebody is a liar. Zero cred, zero morals, zero news.

Chicago will remain a sanctuary city — in spite of President Donald Trump’s renewed threat to cut off federal funding to cities where undocumented immigrants can live without fear of police harassment, Mayor Rahm Emanuel said Wednesday.

“I want to be clear: We’re gonna stay a sanctuary city. There is no stranger among us. We welcome people — whether you’re from Poland or Pakistan, whether you’re from Ireland or India or Israel and whether you’re from Mexico or Moldova where my grandfather came from. You are welcome in Chicago as you pursue the American dream,” the mayor said.

“I don’t know what’s in the executive order. [I know] that it’s taking away resources — or threatening it. I’m gonna take what the president’s offer to give us resources and that’s what I’m gonna focus on. And hopefully he’ll see that.”

You wanna try again?

If ever there was a city to be used as an example of what NOT to do it is Chicago. While we're at it, Rahm, keep your druggie thugs in Chicago too. They have established a direct route to the city near mine, and the heroin epidemic here is a direct result of you protecting your criminals there.
Those whom you refuse to jail there, are being thrown in jail here daily. And we are getting sick of cleaning up your messes, RahmObam.

Last edited:

You wanna try again?

If ever there was a city to be used as an example of what NOT to do it is Chicago. While we're at it, Rahm, keep your druggie thugs in Chicago too. They have established a direct route to the city near mine, and the heroin epidemic here is a direct result of you protecting your criminals there.
Those who you refuse to jail there, are being thrown in jail here daily. And we are getting sick of cleaning up your messes, RahmObam.

C. Clayton Jones is a right wing extremist. He prefers to lower wages for American citizens and to take advantage of those that are here illegally. He supports corporations. He is very much in favor of cutting services for citizens as Rahm did.

Even if a city or state declares themselves 'sanctuary', the federal government can take no action based on such a statement. It can only act on individual cases when they happen. Drumpf can't play king and say 'well you said this so we're giving your federal money to Mississippi because we don't like what you said'. And again drumpf will run up against the courts who aren't having any of his or sessions playing king.

Pucker up cons, your entire belief system is based on bloviating bullshit. Once it gets to court you lose your ass. Smile for the camera!

Even if a city or state declares themselves 'sanctuary', the federal government can take no action based on such a statement. It can only act on individual cases when they happen. Drumpf can't play king and say 'well you said this so we're giving your federal money to Mississippi because we don't like what you said'. And again drumpf will run up against the courts who aren't having any of his or sessions playing king.

Pucker up cons, your entire belief system is based on bloviating bullshit. Once it gets to court you lose your ass. Smile for the camera!

Another corporate supporter.............

You're a special kind of stupid.

They aren't sanctuary cities, they are outlaw cities.

The term Sanctuary means that the local authorities will not assist the Federal Authorities. The Federal Authorities are still able to affect arrests. What the locals are saying is that ICE is on its own.

They aren't sanctuary cities, they are outlaw cities.
No they aren't dumb ass. Educate yourself.

You're a special kind of stupid.
That's it? That's all you got? Pathetic.

at first when i saw the title of this thread i thought it was about USMBs resident troll,the biggest troll of them all rightwinger,which the real name that fits him best is WRONGWINGER the fact he can NEVER admit when he is proven wrong.:rofl:

its no wonder he chose that user name since he can NEVER open up his mouth without telling an outtight lie.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:
What does this idiotic rant have to do with the topic of this thread? I'll save you some typing. Nothing.

Forum List

Back