Yet another school shooting

When the media quits sensationalizing them so kids that are suicidal get the thoughts to copy cat and go down in a flame of glory get bad ideas planted in their damn heads.

Okay - there is way OVER-coverage. But how will ignoring these shootings make them go away?

Responsible media don't mention the perps name for more than a couple of days prior to ignoring entirely.

You discourage more copycats...that is why you don't focus on teenagers who commit suicide, so that their idiot friends don't do it too...

To stop mass shooters, you need their classmates to inform staff about the nut jobs.......this kid looks like showed the classic signs of a shooter, and when it is reported, it needs to be acted on...

Also, you need to arm and train staff, and get rid of democrat gun free zones.

Prayers and thoughts. If it was an illegal alien, we'd do something.

What a truly insensitive post. That's just like me saying, "if it were a Trump supporter, you'd be cheering."

Wow. I've almost had enough.
Are you offended?

If you said that id respond, No I don't chear for death, which is why I support more restrictions on ranged death machines that are obviously being abused.

"ranged death machines"

Spare me.
Oh. What other function does a gun have? Can opener? Flashlight holder? Paperweight? You've been brainwashed by the gun culture telling you that guns are fun toys for recreation. No. They put metal in flesh at range. No other purpose.

Too bad for you s0n.....this is America! :hello77:

"Every day that we fail to act on gun violence, we are failing our children. This should be a day for soul searching across America - and that soul searching should be matched with legislating to begin dealing with this national shame." - Crooked Hillary

And "Crooked Hillary" is wrong how exactly?

We fail to act when we fail to end democrat created gun free school zones. We need to allow armed and trained school staff...that would take these targets away from mass shooters....yet, democrats need dead children, they are their best propaganda tool for gun confiscation, so there is no way they are going to actually stop school shootings, they get too much power from the sacrifice of our children.

Oh please Please PLEEEEEASE repost your NRA talking points.

Now is the appropriate time - We just don't get enough! :rolleyes-41:
Gun free zones have one thing to show for, a lot of dead kids and people...
Odd...they weren't gun free zones today.

Stupid "lock the doors" rant, Part 2!

And yet you lock your doors to your home but think it's silly to lock the doors of a school

Here it is folks, an example of the idiots teaching your kids

The doors to every school where I worked were locked! You keep repeating this stupid rant in hopes that someone will be stupid enough not to recognize that a complete moron posted it!

I tell you what you need to do. Go to your local school and try to get in and report back on your success. When you get arrested, have a friend post on here of your fate, and we will all laugh at your predicament.
Yeah, what's up with the damn doors always being locked?

It keeps idiots who think they know how to run a school out of there, so they cannot harm anyone.
Sure and violate fire code all at the same time.
Yes because there is no possible way to have a procedure for fire evacuation that doesn't mean leaving all the doors open at all times

Maybe we should ban schools until the idiots who run them learn how to lock the doors and control access

And yet you lock your doors to your home but think it's silly to lock the doors of a school

The doors to every school where I worked were locked! You keep repeating this stupid rant in hopes that someone will be stupid enough not to recognize that a complete moron posted it!

I tell you what you need to do. Go to your local school and try to get in and report back on your success. When you get arrested, have a friend post on here of your fate, and we will all laugh at your predicament.

It keeps idiots who think they know how to run a school out of there, so they cannot harm anyone.
Didn't keep a guy with a fucking shotgun from walking in though did it?

Moron

And to think they could have just locked the doors and the guy with the shotgun wouldn't have been able to walk in and kill people

But that won't work so let's ban guns instead

You and your "locked door" stupid rant. How do you know how he accessed the building? Has that been reported or are you spitballing your pet idiocy again?

Well he was carrying a fucking shotgun and since nothing was reported about him shooting out a window or a door it is safe to assume he walked in through a fucking open unmoniitored door

I can't believe people allow a fucking moron like you to to teach their children

Nothing has been reported, so you are just spitballing with your stupid rant!

I was a teacher and school administrator for 21 years. Guess what? In every school where I worked, the doors were locked! OMG, if you hadn't suggested it, we never would have locked the doors back in the 1990s!

So then how did Cruz get into Parkland?

How did the moron with a shotgun get into this school?

And how come these parents are questioning the NY policy

https://nypost.com/2018/04/08/parents-push-for-locked-entrances-at-city-schools/

Kids have to get in the school, don't they?

So you think NY is typical?

Idiot!

This past year, I spent my mornings watching a locked door for 15 minutes before school to make sure no one let anyone in the back door.

Yet, you say we don't even lock the doors! Up yours moron!
They only have to get into school once at the beginning of the day. And if someone comes in late he will have to wait until someone comes and unlocks the doors

It's call controlling access

Man how the fuck did you dupe anyone to giving you a job as a teacher?

And to think they could have just locked the doors and the guy with the shotgun wouldn't have been able to walk in and kill people

But that won't work so let's ban guns instead

You and your "locked door" stupid rant. How do you know how he accessed the building? Has that been reported or are you spitballing your pet idiocy again?

Well he was carrying a fucking shotgun and since nothing was reported about him shooting out a window or a door it is safe to assume he walked in through a fucking open unmoniitored door

I can't believe people allow a fucking moron like you to to teach their children

Nothing has been reported, so you are just spitballing with your stupid rant!

I was a teacher and school administrator for 21 years. Guess what? In every school where I worked, the doors were locked! OMG, if you hadn't suggested it, we never would have locked the doors back in the 1990s!

So then how did Cruz get into Parkland?

How did the moron with a shotgun get into this school?

And how come these parents are questioning the NY policy

https://nypost.com/2018/04/08/parents-push-for-locked-entrances-at-city-schools/

Kids have to get in the school, don't they?

So you think NY is typical?

Idiot!

This past year, I spent my mornings watching a locked door for 15 minutes before school to make sure no one let anyone in the back door.

Yet, you say we don't even lock the doors! Up yours moron!
OK so then tell me how this guy just walked in with a FUCKING SHOTGUN

Thoughts and Prayers......
...and another gun free zone? When are the dumbass progressives gonna learn criminals will never obey a sign that says gun free zone, it only attracts the crazies.

You selling buttloads of guns today Rusty?
Yes, you are correct...the next week or so is going to be profitable for gun sellers and the NRA.

Know what's funny? Gun sales SPIKED under Obama because clowns thought that the Mooslim/Marxist/Kenyan guy was gonna GRAB-em.

Then they drop like a rock until a mass murder at which time pathetic fools believe they'll be GRABBED again.

But in general, gun sales are WAY higher under D presidents than they are R.

SOOOOO --- Why doesn't the NRA support Dems :confused-84: :confused-84: :confused-84:

Last edited:

When the media quits sensationalizing them so kids that are suicidal get the thoughts to copy cat and go down in a flame of glory get bad ideas planted in their damn heads.

Here's another thought: let's stop treating boys like deformed girls by drugging them with ADHD and punishing them for doing the normal things that boys do?

"Every day that we fail to act on gun violence, we are failing our children. This should be a day for soul searching across America - and that soul searching should be matched with legislating to begin dealing with this national shame." - Crooked Hillary

And "Crooked Hillary" is wrong how exactly?

We fail to act when we fail to end democrat created gun free school zones. We need to allow armed and trained school staff...that would take these targets away from mass shooters....yet, democrats need dead children, they are their best propaganda tool for gun confiscation, so there is no way they are going to actually stop school shootings, they get too much power from the sacrifice of our children.

Oh please Please PLEEEEEASE repost your NRA talking points.

Now is the appropriate time - We just don't get enough! :rolleyes-41:
Gun free zones have one thing to show for, a lot of dead kids and people...
Odd...they weren't gun free zones today.
Yes they are ghoul. That alone would tell you these idiotic laws passed by insane hateful democrats do not work.

Yeah no one could just walk in with a fucking shotgun of the doors were locked right?

How many elementary students are shooting up schools? Oh, these shootings were at high schools by students or former students. They blend in.

Why aren't you volunteering at a school to help with security? Oh, nevermind. I forgot that you probably could not pass the required background check for stupidity.

So the doors you say were locked didn't keep people with guns out? And how well does a guy carrying a fucking shotgun blend in anywhere?

I am happier than ever that I don't have kids knowing that idiots like you are running the show at public schools

Here's another thought: let's stop treating boys like deformed girls by drugging them with ADHD and punishing them for doing the normal things that boys do?
They wanted to drug my kid at school because his desk was messy!

They wanted to drug my kid at school because his desk was messy!

Yep. It's horrifying how boys are treated. Well, all kids for that matter.

Yeah no one could just walk in with a fucking shotgun of the doors were locked right?

How many elementary students are shooting up schools? Oh, these shootings were at high schools by students or former students. They blend in.

Why aren't you volunteering at a school to help with security? Oh, nevermind. I forgot that you probably could not pass the required background check for stupidity.

So the doors you say were locked didn't keep people with guns out? And how well does a guy carrying a fucking shotgun blend in anywhere?

I am happier than ever that I don't have kids knowing that idiots like you are running the show at public schools
he just gleefully does what his masters require of him.

he just gleefully does what his masters require of him.
If they can't dope them up, they sissify them.

...and another gun free zone? When are the dumbass progressives gonna learn criminals will never obey a sign that says gun free zone, it only attracts the crazies.

Yes, you are correct...the next week or so is going to be profitable for gun sellers and the NRA.

Know what's funny? Gun sales SPIKED under Obama because clowns thought he was gonna GRAB-em.

Then they drop like a rock until a mass murder at which time pathetic fools believe they'll be GRABBED again.

SOOOOO --- Why doesn't the NRA support Dems :confused-84: :confused-84: :confused-84:

Yes...because democrats act to ban guns...obama put anti gun judges on the bench, and they are the ones allowing gun bans to stand in these local towns and cities......had hilary won, she would have ended the Lawful Protection in Arms Act and then sued gun makers simply to put them out of business......that is how the democrats do it today...they know actual anti gun votes lose congressional seats...so they will now use judges and "lawfare" to get the job done.

Another ALL Whitey done good!
Whitey done 22 school shootings this year
under the great lord Orange Douche
Spur, MAGA!. LOL! the great Douche can't even
handle getting us that 30-day plan the kill ISIS!
This being day 484 and all that!

upload_2018-5-18_17-0-22.png

upload_2018-5-18_16-58-45.png

Last edited:

Know what's funny? Gun sales SPIKED under Obama because clowns thought he was gonna GRAB-em.

Yes...because democrats act to ban guns...obama put anti gun judges on the bench, and they are the ones allowing gun bans to stand in these local towns and cities......had hilary won, she would have ended the Lawful Protection in Arms Act and then sued gun makers simply to put them out of business......that is how the democrats do it today...they know actual anti gun votes lose congressional seats...so they will now use judges and "lawfare" to get the job done.
The last thing they will have to do is take them.

Forum List

Back