Yet another school shooting

The basic misunderstand is, our side wants to stop the child from becoming a Monster, and your side kind of likes the ides that children are becoming monsters to advance a political ideology.

Sell it somewhere where they care. He we seek answers, not political points.

Dude, now you're out of bounds.

As I gun owner and 2nd amendment advocate myself -

I object to the goofy insinuation that we want children to become monsters and cheer school (or any other) shootings.

You've been ranting that these school shootings place the blood of these children on the hands of the NRA and their members, when I've clearly shown the link between a class of antidepresant and most of these shootings, and you respond with righteous indignation?

That is the height of absurdity
You know that not all gun owners belong to or agree with the NRA, right?
But people like you tend to lump them all together, am I right?

I don't - But as I've often said, the NRA used to be an organization for responsible sportsmen and home defenders. Nowadays they're assboys for the gun and ammo MANUFACTURING Industry.

Those who still believe they are all about the common man have been duped and bitch-slapped beyond recognition.

And I say that because they are NOT representing their average member.

Do majority of NRA members support gun background checks?
Most Gun Owners Support Stricter Laws—Even NRA Members
Poll: 67 percent of gun owners say NRA 'overtaken by lobbyists'
https://www.usnews.com/news/article...ity-of-americans-nra-members-back-gun-control

^^^ The Heartbreak of Prog 2nd Amendment Hatred on Parade ^^^

"Every day that we fail to act on gun violence, we are failing our children. This should be a day for soul searching across America - and that soul searching should be matched with legislating to begin dealing with this national shame." - Crooked Hillary

And "Crooked Hillary" is wrong how exactly?

Prayers and thoughts. If it was an illegal alien, we'd do something.

What a truly insensitive post. That's just like me saying, "if it were a Trump supporter, you'd be cheering."

Wow. I've almost had enough.
Are you offended?

If you said that id respond, No I don't chear for death, which is why I support more restrictions on ranged death machines that are obviously being abused.

"ranged death machines"

Spare me.
Oh. What other function does a gun have? Can opener? Flashlight holder? Paperweight? You've been brainwashed by the gun culture telling you that guns are fun toys for recreation. No. They put metal in flesh at range. No other purpose.

The basic misunderstand is, our side wants to stop the child from becoming a Monster, and your side kind of likes the ides that children are becoming monsters to advance a political ideology.

Sell it somewhere where they care. He we seek answers, not political points.

Dude, now you're out of bounds.

As I gun owner and 2nd amendment advocate myself -

I object to the goofy insinuation that we want children to become monsters and cheer school (or any other) shootings.

You've been ranting that these school shootings place the blood of these children on the hands of the NRA and their members, when I've clearly shown the link between a class of antidepresant and most of these shootings, and you respond with righteous indignation?

That is the height of absurdity
You know that not all gun owners belong to or agree with the NRA, right?
But people like you tend to lump them all together, am I right?
Why would I? When I am one of those gun owners who are not a member of the NRA....?

Then you're in this thread doing what, exactly?

"Every day that we fail to act on gun violence, we are failing our children. This should be a day for soul searching across America - and that soul searching should be matched with legislating to begin dealing with this national shame." - Crooked Hillary

It takes more than a ribbon and a frowny face on Twitter to keep kids safe, bub.

Virtue signaling never saved anyone's life.

We fail to act when we fail to end democrat created gun free school zones. We need to allow armed and trained school staff...that would take these targets away from mass shooters....yet, democrats need dead children, they are their best propaganda tool for gun confiscation, so there is no way they are going to actually stop school shootings, they get too much power from the sacrifice of our children.

When we get rid of democrat gun free zones, allow armed staff at schools and actually take these shooters seriously, it is already coming out he gave off the traditional warning signs....

Those who put their 2nd A. right before the lives of others are loathsome, hateful, reprehensible and heinous.

And those who put their irrational hate of gun owners before protecting children are vile assholes.....we need to end democrat gun free zones which draw these shooters...we need to arm and train school staff so that these schools are no longer targets...but as long as anti gunners like you need dead children to fool uninformed Americans into giving you power, you will never protect these children.....you need dead children, they are your golden ticket for gun confiscation.

I don't hate you, clearly you are mentally ill. Being so obsessed with guns is not normal and not something all gun owners advertise. As I've written before and will continue to state, the NRA policy on gun control enables mass murder by firearms. That makes it and its supporters culpable for the murders today, the past and the future.

What a truly insensitive post. That's just like me saying, "if it were a Trump supporter, you'd be cheering."

Are you offended?

If you said that id respond, No I don't chear for death, which is why I support more restrictions on ranged death machines that are obviously being abused.

"ranged death machines"

Spare me.
Oh. What other function does a gun have? Can opener? Flashlight holder? Paperweight? You've been brainwashed by the gun culture telling you that guns are fun toys for recreation. No. They put metal in flesh at range. No other purpose.

They save lives.....according to the CDC, Americans use guns 2.4 million times a year to stop rape, robbery and murder....lives saved, lives not ruined by criminals released by democrat politicians......

Do you realize that more people are killed every year than by mass shooters?

When we get rid of democrat gun free zones, allow armed staff at schools and actually take these shooters seriously, it is already coming out he gave off the traditional warning signs....

Those who put their 2nd A. right before the lives of others are loathsome, hateful, reprehensible and heinous.

And those who put their irrational hate of gun owners before protecting children are vile assholes.....we need to end democrat gun free zones which draw these shooters...we need to arm and train school staff so that these schools are no longer targets...but as long as anti gunners like you need dead children to fool uninformed Americans into giving you power, you will never protect these children.....you need dead children, they are your golden ticket for gun confiscation.

I don't hate you, clearly you are mentally ill. Being so obsessed with guns is not normal and not something all gun owners advertise. As I've written before and will continue to state, the NRA policy on gun control enables mass murder by firearms. That makes it and its supporters culpable for the murders today, the past and the future.

You are an idiot.....the NRA are the ones trying to prevent these shootings while you and your anti gun extremists keep these schools exposed to shooters.....you and your democrat politicians keep letting violent criminals out of prison, and they are the ones doing all of the murder....school shootings are the rarest of rare events...lawn mowers kill more people every year than school shooters ever do.......yet you support letting violent gun criminals, repeat offenders, out of jail over and over again where they go on to murder.....you are the problem, not the NRA, the NRA fights people like you to keep criminals in jail...

We fail to act when we fail to end democrat created gun free school zones. We need to allow armed and trained school staff...that would take these targets away from mass shooters....yet, democrats need dead children, they are their best propaganda tool for gun confiscation, so there is no way they are going to actually stop school shootings, they get too much power from the sacrifice of our children.

Oh please Please PLEEEEEASE repost your NRA talking points.

Now is the appropriate time - We just don't get enough! :rolleyes-41:

In other word....Republican....

I would give up every gum I have to save one life...

Well...dimwit.....guns are used by Americans to stop rape, robbery and murder...and yes, mass shootings, 2.4 million times a year, according to the CDC.....so taking those guns away from those law abiding citizens means they will be raped, robbed and murdered, while you sit back in your smug happiness......

2.4 million v 8.....which number is bigger?

Nah s0n the difference between he and you is that he understands that in life there are things called necessary trade-offs. That there are no perfect solutions.... it's the way it is been since the beginning of time. Some people like you just have a distinct inability to accept that. You can call he and I lunatics, mental cases, nuts..... whatever you prefer but if you check the scoreboard people on our side or winning decisively. Your emotional approach loses decisively everytime in the field of public policy. And thank God for that:113::113:

There is hope for you though.... if you stay in that god-forsaken state long enough maybe you end up in your own country and you could try all the fancy stupid stuff you want!

Thoughts and Prayers......
...and another gun free zone? When are the dumbass progressives gonna learn criminals will never obey a sign that says gun free zone, it only attracts the crazies.

When the media quits sensationalizing them so kids that are suicidal get the thoughts to copy cat and go down in a flame of glory get bad ideas planted in their damn heads.

Okay - there is way OVER-coverage. But how will ignoring these shootings make them go away?

Responsible media don't mention the perps name for more than a couple of days prior to ignoring entirely.

Are you offended?

"ranged death machines"

Spare me.
It's the fact that I've been around guns, fired them, cleaned them... I know they are useless without the manipulation of a handler.

They don't fire unless you make a conscious decision to pull the trigger. Unless you pull the trigger, the pin does not strike the primer and the bullet goes, you guessed it, nowhere. A gun does not shoot itself, a sword does not swing on its own, and a pencil doesn't write by itself. On its own, a gun is harmless.

Perhaps this is a bit too nuanced for you?

Last edited:
/----/ when will criminal behavior end? Never.

Yep.... the Disney dwellers sit out there in radioland and think that there is some way we're going to have a day where tragedies don't happen. It's called missing too many memos.
Ah...so we should just get used to it....I agree. School shootings are the new normal in this country. #MAGA!
Like the dumbasses in Washington have any control over progressive crazies, they are progressive crazies themselves...

Oh please Please PLEEEEEASE repost your NRA talking points.

Now is the appropriate time - We just don't get enough! :rolleyes-41:
Gun free zones have one thing to show for, a lot of dead kids and people...

Forum List

Back