Yet another school shooting

Welp, with the exception of maybe one, most of the liberals in this thread are not taking this issue seriously. They'd much rather joke around about it. Truly saddening to see.
Wrong.

The only thing liberals don't take seriously are conservatives.

And the right's 'solution' to gun violence is a joke.

Well we do know that gun control is not the solution.... next?

Heartbreaking moment as Santa Fe High School student is asked if she thought a shooting 'would not happen' at her school: "It's been happening everywhere. I've always kind of felt like eventually it was going to happen here too."

But....your second amendment rights are more important than even one child's life...Gotcha!
That's it in a nutshell.

"Every day that we fail to act on gun violence, we are failing our children. This should be a day for soul searching across America - and that soul searching should be matched with legislating to begin dealing with this national shame." - Crooked Hillary

What memo was missed by all progressives that doesn't allow them to think creatively at all? This knee jerk to gun control every single time is beyond laughable. Every time the same thing over and over and over. And what changes? Dick! So call me the asshole here but I'm not getting it. If you train wreck every time you show up at the game isn't it time to change the strategy?

Yanno, I can be amiable with people when they make reasonable arguments. You clearly made one. But I still despise politicizing a tragedy, any tragedy, for mere political gain. Intelligent people offer thoughts and prayers rather than political talking points in response to mass shootings like these.

But as for what they say about broken clocks...

You're an interesting dude and I like you - FAR more to contribute than the average poster here. Thought provoking at a minimum.

But do we have something like an egg timer to determine when it is appropriate to discuss a few reforms?

I think you know that it is NEVER time to discuss these things with NRA fueled politicians.

The basic misunderstand is, our side wants to stop the child from becoming a Monster, and your side kind of likes the ides that children are becoming monsters to advance a political ideology.

Sell it somewhere where they care. He we seek answers, not political points.

Dude, now you're out of bounds.

As I gun owner and 2nd amendment advocate myself -

I object to the goofy insinuation that we want children to become monsters and cheer school (or any other) shootings.

You've been ranting that these school shootings place the blood of these children on the hands of the NRA and their members, when I've clearly shown the link between a class of antidepresant and most of these shootings, and you respond with righteous indignation?

That is the height of absurdity
You know that not all gun owners belong to or agree with the NRA, right?
But people like you tend to lump them all together, am I right?

Make our schools as secure as banks, post offices, political offices, provide security, arm people, train them.

I'm fine with more armed, trained security, but retrofit hardening of every school in the country would cost 10 times as much as Trump's big, beautiful stupid wall.

You ready to spend that kind of money?

Is the safety of our children only something you believe when you are pushing removing people of their rights?

I can speak for many of us who believe children and young adults ought to be safe in school, be it day care, elementary, secondary or college. Not only children and young adults, but all of us do to the number of guns which proliferate throughout our population.

Going by the number of posts on this most resent murders, the lack of empathy for the victims, not only those killed or wounded, but every student, every parent and first responders is disgusting. Those who put their 2nd A. right before the lives of others is loathsome, hateful, reprehensible and heinous.

Make our schools as secure as banks, post offices, political offices, provide security, arm people, train them.

I'm fine with more armed, trained security, but retrofit hardening of every school in the country would cost 10 times as much as Trump's big, beautiful stupid wall.

Is the safety of our children only something you believe when you are pushing removing people of their rights?

I can speak for many of us who believe children and young adults ought to be safe in school, be it day care, elementary, secondary or college. Not only children and young adults, but all of us do to the number of guns which proliferate throughout our population.

Going by the number of posts on this most resent murders, the lack of empathy for the victims, not only those killed or wounded, but every student, every parent and first responders is disgusting. Those who put their 2nd A. right before the lives of others is loathsome, hateful, reprehensible and heinous.

And those asshats who put taking guns away from people who didn't use them to commit crimes ahead of keeping children safe in schools are vile assholes....those who insist on keeping schools democrat gun free zones so they can constantly be targeted by shooters are vile......

I guess I'll just keep the sig.

It is after all, what you do best

You need to focus on other things...please.

Dude, you put it out there, not me.

Wank away all day for all I care.

Actually it's called a metaphor and appears to have gone over your head.

Sure it is:

So you're just going to admit you don't get it?

Anyway, nice troll.

"Every day that we fail to act on gun violence, we are failing our children. This should be a day for soul searching across America - and that soul searching should be matched with legislating to begin dealing with this national shame." - Crooked Hillary

Hillary is not under investigation....your boy is.... CaChing!!!

You're an interesting dude and I like you - FAR more to contribute than the average poster here. Thought provoking at a minimum.

But do we have something like an egg timer to determine when it is appropriate to discuss a few reforms?

I think you know that it is NEVER time to discuss these things with NRA fueled politicians.

The basic misunderstand is, our side wants to stop the child from becoming a Monster, and your side kind of likes the ides that children are becoming monsters to advance a political ideology.

I object to the goofy insinuation that we want children to become monsters and cheer school (or any other) shootings.

You've been ranting that these school shootings place the blood of these children on the hands of the NRA and their members, when I've clearly shown the link between a class of antidepresant and most of these shootings, and you respond with righteous indignation?

Yes, I am one, so what's your point. Did you actually want a conversation or are you mentally masturbating again
Golly gee, boy. Didn't know that my statement would put you all in a snowflake tizzy like that.

When we get rid of democrat gun free zones, allow armed staff at schools and actually take these shooters seriously, it is already coming out he gave off the traditional warning signs....

Those who put their 2nd A. right before the lives of others are loathsome, hateful, reprehensible and heinous.

And those who put their irrational hate of gun owners before protecting children are vile assholes.....we need to end democrat gun free zones which draw these shooters...we need to arm and train school staff so that these schools are no longer targets...but as long as anti gunners like you need dead children to fool uninformed Americans into giving you power, you will never protect these children.....you need dead children, they are your golden ticket for gun confiscation.

When we get rid of democrat gun free zones, allow armed staff at schools and actually take these shooters seriously, it is already coming out he gave off the traditional warning signs....

Those who put their 2nd A. right before the lives of others are loathsome, hateful, reprehensible and heinous.

In other word....Republican....

I would give up every gum I have to save one life...

Mental Illness Control >>> Gun Control

thread.jpeg

I don't - But as I've often said, the NRA used to be an organization for responsible sportsmen and home defenders. Nowadays they're assboys for the gun and ammo MANUFACTURING Industry.

Those who still believe they are all about the common man have been duped and bitch-slapped beyond recognition.

And I say that because they are NOT representing their average member.

Do majority of NRA members support gun background checks?
Most Gun Owners Support Stricter Laws—Even NRA Members
Poll: 67 percent of gun owners say NRA 'overtaken by lobbyists'
https://www.usnews.com/news/article...ity-of-americans-nra-members-back-gun-control

In other word....Republican....

I would give up every gum I have to save one life...

Well...dimwit.....guns are used by Americans to stop rape, robbery and murder...and yes, mass shootings, 2.4 million times a year, according to the CDC.....so taking those guns away from those law abiding citizens means they will be raped, robbed and murdered, while you sit back in your smug happiness......

2.4 million v 8.....which number is bigger?

How sweet!! Very moving!!

But very typical of the sentiments we are hearing today from the unicorn chasers. All emotions.... as if if we talked til we're blue in the face about our emotions the problem will be solved. This is why the snowflake contingent is never successful at changing public policy. They are fine with standing in front of banners and billboards!

Why would I? When I am one of those gun owners who are not a member of the NRA....?

Forum List

Back