Yet another school shooting

You've been ranting that these school shootings place the blood of these children on the hands of the NRA and their members, when I've clearly shown the link between a class of antidepresant and most of these shootings, and you respond with righteous indignation?

That is the height of absurdity

I am willing to assess blame to both drugs and lax gun laws as promoted by the NRA.

We'll find out soon I guess if this kid was on prescription drugs.
You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches gun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

I've said it 1000 times... grown adults aren't the ones running into schools and shooting them up, it's other high school kids who are sick of being picked on. You want to blame someone? Blame the kids trolling and bullying other kids in school and social media.
Well not every bullied kid kills, and I doubt every kid on antidepressants or posting neo Nazi shit on facebook is either. But there does seem to be a lack of responsible adult supervision. Schools and social workers and cops can't be the same as parents, but it seems money will have to be found to employ more "watchers," and yeah that includes people who investigate and stop bullying.

between 1000 and 1500 additional teen suicides are blamed on this class of drug each year. They contain the highest FDA warning known as "Black Box". They have substantially be banned in England for use by children. They have been linked to a 50% higher rate of Violent criminal behavior by their takers.

No, not all users become monsters, but enough do that an entire Country has banned their use by children

You've been ranting that these school shootings place the blood of these children on the hands of the NRA and their members, when I've clearly shown the link between a class of antidepresant and most of these shootings, and you respond with righteous indignation?

I am willing to assess blame to both drugs and lax gun laws as promoted by the NRA.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches gun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

Ya, whatever you say ... 2aguy ;)

upload_2018-5-18_15-29-32.png

RIP to the souls lost.

May we all find the strength to build a better world where this doesn't happen anymore.

The NRA? Look out! They are right behind you! I guess you are unfamiliar with all the very stringent laws in cities such as Chicago and Baltimore. They have failed. Stop picking on law abiding citizens and work on the real problems.

He is fully aware that i copied his post and is ok with it. Next deflection?

The NRA? Look out! They are right behind you! I guess you are unfamiliar with all the very stringent laws in cities such as Chicago and Baltimore. They have failed. Stop picking on law abiding citizens and work on the real problems.

No - Gun laws have NOT failed.

Read & learn

States with strict gun laws have fewer firearms deaths. Here's how your state stacks up
Strict state gun laws linked to fewer suicides and murders
What impact do state gun laws have on shooting deaths?

Find your own schtick - 2aguy's was old on its own

Huh? Right wing wacko's post and act emotionally, many hysterically when they feel their right to own guns is even questioned.

And lefties like you appear when some loon with a gun shoots up a school, with emotional arguments. You get emotional when someone stands up for their right to own a gun.
Who are the emotional ones on this thread? Calling other posters rude names? Getting angry over posts?

Clearly you aren't being emotional when you refer to other people as "trumpanzees" or "con-servatives".

Your responses in this thread are essentially a case study in the emotional and argumentative habits of hard leftists.
My goodness....are you going all PC on us? :20:

You have serious insecurity issues needing to keep saying "us." Why do you consider your own opinion, the only one you can speak for, so worthless on own?

Find your own schtick - 2aguy's was old on its own
It's a universal truth troll. You don't like it? Too bad.

Huh? Right wing wacko's post and act emotionally, many hysterically when they feel their right to own guns is even questioned.

And lefties like you appear when some loon with a gun shoots up a school, with emotional arguments. You get emotional when someone stands up for their right to own a gun.
Who are the emotional ones on this thread? Calling other posters rude names? Getting angry over posts?

Clearly you aren't being emotional when you refer to other people as "trumpanzees" or "con-servatives".

Your responses in this thread are essentially a case study in the emotional and argumentative habits of hard leftists.
My goodness....are you going all PC on us? :20:

You have serious insecurity issues needing to keep saying "us." Why do you consider your own opinion, the only one you can speak for, so worthless on own?

She's a cheerleader. By doing this she doesn't ever have to come out and make a stand. One of the boards greatest cowards.

and inevitably call foul when you claim she actually did say something.

The ultimate tool,

Best just to ignore her

DANG! Let's NRA Map it, so the sponsoring NRA can sell more guns..

upload_2018-5-18_15-43-11.png

f0b4bee8cc9acab474bebf1c897e6888.jpg

1*n4d5w-sG-n1_ruagCNQ89A.jpeg

Last edited:
failing to understand the reasons for this show a chronic lack of imagination and empathy. take a bunch of teenage boys from the whitest, safest suburb in America and plunk them down in a place where their friends are murdered and they are constantly attacked and threatened.

signal that no one cares, and fail to solve murders. limit their options for escape. then see what happens!

No - Gun laws have NOT failed.

Read & learn

States with strict gun laws have fewer firearms deaths. Here's how your state stacks up
Strict state gun laws linked to fewer suicides and murders
What impact do state gun laws have on shooting deaths?
Posting lies again huh?

Heartbreaking moment as Santa Fe High School student is asked if she thought a shooting 'would not happen' at her school: "It's been happening everywhere. I've always kind of felt like eventually it was going to happen here too."

But....your second amendment rights are more important than even one child's life...Gotcha!

Forum List

Back