Yet another school shooting

When we get rid of democrat gun free zones, allow armed staff at schools and actually take these shooters seriously, it is already coming out he gave off the traditional warning signs....

Those who put their 2nd A. right before the lives of others are loathsome, hateful, reprehensible and heinous.

And those who put their irrational hate of gun owners before protecting children are vile assholes.....we need to end democrat gun free zones which draw these shooters...we need to arm and train school staff so that these schools are no longer targets...but as long as anti gunners like you need dead children to fool uninformed Americans into giving you power, you will never protect these children.....you need dead children, they are your golden ticket for gun confiscation.

I don't hate you, clearly you are mentally ill. Being so obsessed with guns is not normal and not something all gun owners advertise. As I've written before and will continue to state, the NRA policy on gun control enables mass murder by firearms. That makes it and its supporters culpable for the murders today, the past and the future.
The NRA policy is ireelevant since it has neither the ability nor the authority to pass and uphold any laws whatsoever

"Every day that we fail to act on gun violence, we are failing our children. This should be a day for soul searching across America - and that soul searching should be matched with legislating to begin dealing with this national shame." - Crooked Hillary

And "Crooked Hillary" is wrong how exactly?

We fail to act when we fail to end democrat created gun free school zones. We need to allow armed and trained school staff...that would take these targets away from mass shooters....yet, democrats need dead children, they are their best propaganda tool for gun confiscation, so there is no way they are going to actually stop school shootings, they get too much power from the sacrifice of our children.

Oh please Please PLEEEEEASE repost your NRA talking points.

Now is the appropriate time - We just don't get enough! :rolleyes-41:
National School Shield | Home

Another Whitey done good!
22 school shootings this year
under the great lord Orange Douche
Spur MAGA!. LOL! the great Douche can't even
handle getting us that 30-day plan the kill ISIS!

View attachment 194183
View attachment 194182
You are a disgusting animal.
Butt catcher is a troll and a liar. Probably a shill. These turds sew the same garbage day in and out.

They keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches gun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...

I don't hate you, clearly you are mentally ill. Being so obsessed with guns is not normal and not something all gun owners advertise. As I've written before and will continue to state, the NRA policy on gun control enables mass murder by firearms. That makes it and its supporters culpable for the murders today, the past and the future.

Wry Catcher please give me a burner email address for you so I can Pay Pal you a quarter and you can call someone who gives a fuck what you think or say...

And how well does a guy carrying a fucking shotgun blend in anywhere?

I am happier than ever that I don't have kids knowing that idiots like you are running the show at public schools

He carried it under his black trench coat in 90 degree weather.

Dustin Severin, a 17-year-old student, told NBC affiliate KPRC that he saw Pagourtzis in the hallway shortly before the bullets started flying — and that he was wearing his usual outfit. "He wears a trenchcoat every day, and it's like 90 degrees out here," Severin said.​

You are failing BIGLY today Skull - DERP ;-)

Wry Catcher please give me a burner email address for you so I can Pay Pal you a quarter and you can call someone who gives a fuck what you think or say...

Oh well THERE'S a winner response ^ :rolleyes-41:

I am happier than ever that I don't have kids knowing that idiots like you are running the show at public schools

Dustin Severin, a 17-year-old student, told NBC affiliate KPRC that he saw Pagourtzis in the hallway shortly before the bullets started flying — and that he was wearing his usual outfit. "He wears a trenchcoat every day, and it's like 90 degrees out here," Severin said.​

Shotguns shoot bullets? Who knew? What other inaccuracies is the retard media telling us?

Another ALL Whitey done good!
Whitey done 22 school shootings this year
under the great lord Orange Douche
Spur, MAGA!. LOL! the great Douche can't even
handle getting us that 30-day plan the kill ISIS!

View attachment 194183
View attachment 194182

Great. Another Obamatard's whitey done good.

Don't see anything good about it until Obama cries some more.

theo4.jpg

the guy will have been known to the students.......and the staff, and it has been shown his social media was typical for a shooter...

the guy will have been known to the students.......and the staff, and it has been shown his social media was typical for a shooter...
And again, nothing was done.

Shotguns shoot bullets? Who knew? What other inaccuracies is the retard media telling us?

Another post by Mikey ... and another total fail to address the topic other than calling people idiots, trolls and ragging on "retard media"

Mikey is a classic result of RW home skoolin

It's a KID who's been under severe stress.

Let's put YOUR kid under that kind of stress and then interview him.

IDIOT

And again, nothing was done.

And here it is....we learn that the kid was known and showed the signs...left winger......

What we know so far about the Santa Fe school shooting - CNN

• The suspect showed signs of aggression or violence: Photos posted on Facebook on April 30, 2018 show a T-shirt emblazoned with the words, "BORN TO KILL," as well as a black duster jacket with Nazi, communist, fascist and religious symbols. Also, the background image of his profile page is the album cover of "Dangerous Days" by French electronic music artist "Perturbator." A song on that album is called "Humans Are Such Easy Prey."

Another post by Mikey ... and another total fail to address the topic other than calling people idiots, trolls and ragging on "retard media"

Mikey is a classic result of RW home skoolin
No liar, i went to public school. Also liar, I have addressed the topic numerous time, yet for some reason YOU and other scum keep spinning twisting and lying.

When we get rid of democrat gun free zones, allow armed staff at schools and actually take these shooters seriously, it is already coming out he gave off the traditional warning signs....

Those who put their 2nd A. right before the lives of others are loathsome, hateful, reprehensible and heinous.

And those who put their irrational hate of gun owners before protecting children are vile assholes.....we need to end democrat gun free zones which draw these shooters...we need to arm and train school staff so that these schools are no longer targets...but as long as anti gunners like you need dead children to fool uninformed Americans into giving you power, you will never protect these children.....you need dead children, they are your golden ticket for gun confiscation.

I don't hate you, clearly you are mentally ill. Being so obsessed with guns is not normal and not something all gun owners advertise. As I've written before and will continue to state, the NRA policy on gun control enables mass murder by firearms. That makes it and its supporters culpable for the murders today, the past and in the future.

The NRA policy is ireelevant since it has neither the ability nor the authority to pass and uphold any laws whatsoever

The NRA has the ability, and uses it to bribe members of Congress - who put their job before the lives of children. It is really that simple.

If a member of Congress were to seek sane gun controls, s/he would find an opponent funded by the NRA going against them at the next primary election, and if a member of Congress, or someone seeking a seat, stands for the 2nd A. "shall not infringe", s/he is sure to be well funded again by the NRA.

/----/ when will criminal behavior end? Never.

Yep.... the Disney dwellers sit out there in radioland and think that there is some way we're going to have a day where tragedies don't happen. It's called missing too many memos.
Ah...so we should just get used to it....I agree. School shootings are the new normal in this country. #MAGA!

They have been the norm since we started drugging our kids into zombies that lack the emotion that stops them in the first place.
i do feel there is a huge connection here. in my high school days in the 80s people had shotguns and rifles in their trucks back window on a rack. never an issue.

something in society changed along the way as guns have been a part of it for a long long time.

If you go to the Doctor with a bad Stomach condition, the Doctor won't much care what you ate throughout your lifetime preceding the ailment, he will enquirer what changes in your diet occurred at the time of your ailment.

What changed in society in the last 25 years that lead to these shootings? Gun's have been around for centuries, but these shootings have rapidly accelerated only in the past 25. Ironically, the same time that SSRI antidepressants, started to be prescribed to our children. 8 MILLION prescriptions have been filled for these horrible (and ineffective) drugs each year to children UNDER 18 years old! Believe it or not, but these drugs that carry the "Black Box" label demanded by the FDA are prescribed over 200,000 times a year for children UNDER ONE YEAR OLD!

Ignoring this is not only absured, but it's costing our kids their life's.

It's time for this outrage to stop.
Of course, those in this thread trying to emotionally blackmail everyone with cries of "no empathy" have no empathy for the children BEFORE they are shot and killed. It does not fit their agenda.

I don't hate you, clearly you are mentally ill. Being so obsessed with guns is not normal and not something all gun owners advertise. As I've written before and will continue to state, the NRA policy on gun control enables mass murder by firearms. That makes it and its supporters culpable for the murders today, the past and in the future.

The NRA has the ability, and uses it to bribe members of Congress - who put their job before the lives of children. It is really that simple.

If a member of Congress were to seek sane gun controls, s/he would find an opponent funded by the NRA going against them at the next primary election, and if a member of Congress, or someone seeking a seat, stands for the 2nd A. "shall not infringe", s/he is sure to be well funded again by the NRA.

Moron...the democrats let actual gun criminals out of jail and push to reduce the sentences of violent gun offenders, in every major city where the actual highest rates of gun murder happen...

The NRA fights against the democrats you moron...the democrats want these guys out of jail...

Notice...twit.....the NRA is trying to keep gun criminals in jail, while the democrats keep fighting to let them out....over and over again.....the blood is on democrat hands, not the NRA...it was the democrat Promise Program that allowed the Parkland shooter to get his gun, not the NRA...you twit.

California Democrats hate the gun, not the gunman – Orange County Register

Now that Democrats have supermajorities in the California state Legislature, they’ve rolled into Sacramento with a zest for lowering the state’s prison population and have interpreted St. Augustine’s words of wisdom to mean, “Hate the gun, not the gunman.”

I say this because, once they finally took a break from preaching about the benefits of stricter gun control, the state Senate voted to loosen sentencing guidelines for criminals convicted of gun crimes.

Currently, California law requires anyone who uses a gun while committing a felony to have their sentence increased by 10 years or more in prison — on top of the normal criminal penalty. If enacted, Senate Bill 620 would eliminate that mandate.

The bill, which passed on a 22-14 party-line vote, with support only from Democrats, now heads to the state Assembly for consideration.

Republicans and the National Rifle Association have vowed to campaign against it.

Why have Democrats suddenly developed a soft spot for criminals convicted of gun crimes? The bill’s author, state Sen. Steve Bradford, D-Gardena, says that he was motivated to write the bill after a 17-year-old riding in a car involved in a drive-by shooting was sentenced to 25 years in prison, even though he claims that he wasn’t the one who pulled the trigger.

and for all those anti-gunners who want to know where criminals get guns....well...this law lowers the prison time for those who give guns to criminals.....

Why is that?

Prop. 57, for example, very deceptively and fundamentally changed the definition of what constitutes a “non-violent” offense.

supplying a firearm to a gang member,

l
felon obtaining a firearm,

discharging a firearm on school grounds

Maryland's new crime bill is a start, but remains weak tea

Senators voted 36-8 to approve the legislation, which was put together by Sen. Bobby Zirkin, a Baltimore County Democrat who chairs the Judicial Proceedings Committee, as a comprehensive response to a surge in violent crime in Baltimore last year.

Much of the opposition came from Baltimore, where a majority of the delegation voted no.

A couple of things to note in here. First, the bill passed by a wide margin in the Senate (still needs House approval) but almost all of the opposition came from the state senators from the Baltimore area.

-----

Sadly, even if this makes it into law it’s missing some key items. They’re increasing penalties for repeat gun offenders, but not for first-time gun crimes. As their own police have said repeatedly, the key to curbing these trends is to get to the gang members when they are young and try to turn them away from violence at the first signs of trouble. Giving shooters a slap on the wrist doesn’t send a very powerful message.

They also rejected the Governor’s call for increased mandatory minimums for gun crimes.

The same lesson applies here. Community outreach and neighborhood involvement in projects such as the “no murder weekends” is a very good thing. Getting more cops out on foot patrol where they can get to know the law-abiding members of the community is great too. But it can’t all be carrots. You need a stick to go with that. And until they start getting more serious about rooting out gun violence where it really happens and getting the shooters off the street, measures like this are going to continue to come up short.

have

Forum List

Back