Yet another school shooting

"Every day that we fail to act on gun violence, we are failing our children. This should be a day for soul searching across America - and that soul searching should be matched with legislating to begin dealing with this national shame." - Crooked Hillary

And "Crooked Hillary" is wrong how exactly?

We fail to act when we fail to end democrat created gun free school zones. We need to allow armed and trained school staff...that would take these targets away from mass shooters....yet, democrats need dead children, they are their best propaganda tool for gun confiscation, so there is no way they are going to actually stop school shootings, they get too much power from the sacrifice of our children.
.yet, democrats need dead children, they are their best propaganda tool for gun confiscation, so there is no way they are going to actually stop school shootings, they get too much power from the sacrifice of our children.
That is sickening, and when you make statements like that, it is very easy to dismiss every other thing you say. I'd ease down on that Alt-Right propaganda talk a bit, if I were you.

And how well does a guy carrying a fucking shotgun blend in anywhere?

I am happier than ever that I don't have kids knowing that idiots like you are running the show at public schools

He carried it under his black trench coat in 90 degree weather.

Dustin Severin, a 17-year-old student, told NBC affiliate KPRC that he saw Pagourtzis in the hallway shortly before the bullets started flying — and that he was wearing his usual outfit. "He wears a trenchcoat every day, and it's like 90 degrees out here," Severin said.​

You are failing BIGLY today Skull - DERP ;-)

the guy will have been known to the students.......and the staff, and it has been shown his social media was typical for a shooter...
And again, nothing was done.

And here it is....we learn that the kid was known and showed the signs...left winger......

What we know so far about the Santa Fe school shooting - CNN

• The suspect showed signs of aggression or violence: Photos posted on Facebook on April 30, 2018 show a T-shirt emblazoned with the words, "BORN TO KILL," as well as a black duster jacket with Nazi, communist, fascist and religious symbols. Also, the background image of his profile page is the album cover of "Dangerous Days" by French electronic music artist "Perturbator." A song on that album is called "Humans Are Such Easy Prey."
Will you also be posting all the fake stuff about him to cover?

"Every day that we fail to act on gun violence, we are failing our children. This should be a day for soul searching across America - and that soul searching should be matched with legislating to begin dealing with this national shame." - Crooked Hillary

We fail to act when we fail to end democrat created gun free school zones. We need to allow armed and trained school staff...that would take these targets away from mass shooters....yet, democrats need dead children, they are their best propaganda tool for gun confiscation, so there is no way they are going to actually stop school shootings, they get too much power from the sacrifice of our children.
.yet, democrats need dead children, they are their best propaganda tool for gun confiscation, so there is no way they are going to actually stop school shootings, they get too much power from the sacrifice of our children.
That is sickening, and when you make statements like that, it is very easy to dismiss every other thing you say. I'd ease down on that Alt-Right propaganda talk a bit, if I were you.
What he posted is an example of the fund-raising message sent out by the NRA after such shootings to make more $$$$$.

What he posted is an example of the fund-raising message sent out by the NRA after such shootings to make more $$$$$.
That's a lie, right?

Silly libs! This is just another shooting set up by Soros and Pelosi to scare people into voting for Democrats. There will be one or more per month until the election. Just ask any intelligent person.

Coaches and other students tortured him verbally and mentally. Said he smelled bad, was fat and ugly, laughed at him, etc. So he snapped. I hope he got the ones that were doing it to him.

(Another student stated the guy was bullied by coaches and students. No surprise, that).

THAT...

Is the root of the cause.

(Looking at you, Wry Catcher)

Yeah. That’s it. Nothing else.

Those who put their 2nd A. right before the lives of others are loathsome, hateful, reprehensible and heinous.

And those who put their irrational hate of gun owners before protecting children are vile assholes.....we need to end democrat gun free zones which draw these shooters...we need to arm and train school staff so that these schools are no longer targets...but as long as anti gunners like you need dead children to fool uninformed Americans into giving you power, you will never protect these children.....you need dead children, they are your golden ticket for gun confiscation.

I don't hate you, clearly you are mentally ill. Being so obsessed with guns is not normal and not something all gun owners advertise. As I've written before and will continue to state, the NRA policy on gun control enables mass murder by firearms. That makes it and its supporters culpable for the murders today, the past and in the future.

The NRA policy is ireelevant since it has neither the ability nor the authority to pass and uphold any laws whatsoever

The NRA has the ability, and uses it to bribe members of Congress - who put their job before the lives of children. It is really that simple.

If a member of Congress were to seek sane gun controls, s/he would find an opponent funded by the NRA going against them at the next primary election, and if a member of Congress, or someone seeking a seat, stands for the 2nd A. "shall not infringe", s/he is sure to be well funded again by the NRA.
You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches gun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Since those are the facts, the truth and the reality.....

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...
Whitey Rightie'

upload_2018-5-18_18-14-27.png

DYK: This could be the 43rd shooting at a school in 2018.

Anyone here ever been bullied when in school? I was. Teachers did nothing. Mom did nothing. Principle did nothing. Went on for a year in my Freshman year. I got fed up. I didn't snap, though. But I daydreamed about killing my tormentors, oh yes indeedy I did.
Instead..I learned to fight. Then I began to confront them. And I kicked some fucking ass. After that...I was pretty reclusive. Still am.

And those who put their irrational hate of gun owners before protecting children are vile assholes.....we need to end democrat gun free zones which draw these shooters...we need to arm and train school staff so that these schools are no longer targets...but as long as anti gunners like you need dead children to fool uninformed Americans into giving you power, you will never protect these children.....you need dead children, they are your golden ticket for gun confiscation.

I don't hate you, clearly you are mentally ill. Being so obsessed with guns is not normal and not something all gun owners advertise. As I've written before and will continue to state, the NRA policy on gun control enables mass murder by firearms. That makes it and its supporters culpable for the murders today, the past and in the future.

The NRA policy is ireelevant since it has neither the ability nor the authority to pass and uphold any laws whatsoever

The NRA has the ability, and uses it to bribe members of Congress - who put their job before the lives of children. It is really that simple.

If a member of Congress were to seek sane gun controls, s/he would find an opponent funded by the NRA going against them at the next primary election, and if a member of Congress, or someone seeking a seat, stands for the 2nd A. "shall not infringe", s/he is sure to be well funded again by the NRA.
You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports the FIX NICS act....the democrats oppose it.

The NRA trains local, state and federal law enforcement...the democrats constantly attack law enforcement and prevent them from arresting violent gun criminals.

You keep attacking the NRA...the NRA supports armed security and armed staff in the schools, the democrats oppose it.

The NRA teaches gun safety to millions of children...the democrats fight teaching gun safety to kids.

The NRA supports keeping violent gun offenders in prison, the democrats let violent gun offenders out of jail and pass laws letting them out early.

The NRA doesn't support the PROMISE PROGRAM, of obama, which allowed the shooter to get the gun...the democrats created and support the Promise program...which allowed the shooter to get his gun...

Of the two groups...the democrats are the ones supporting violent murder, not the NRA...
Whitey Rightie'

View attachment 194196
Arm staff, ban liberals.

Anyone here ever been bullied when in school? I was. Teachers did nothing. Mom did nothing. Principle did nothing. Went on for a year in my Freshman year. I got fed up. I didn't snap, though. But I daydreamed about killing my tormentors, oh yes indeedy I did.
Instead..I learned to fight. Then I began to confront them. And I kicked some fucking ass. After that...I was pretty reclusive. Still am.

Yeah. You’re tough. Everyone believes you.

Whitey Rightie'

View attachment 194196
Arm staff, ban liberals.
Some staff is just as bad as the bullying students. A better way is to yank yer kid out of school and teach them at home. Hire a tutor.

Go fuck yourself.
I bet you were a bully in school. You still are, even though you are now grown. Still a loser.

Bully.

Whitey Rightie'

View attachment 194196
Arm staff, ban liberals.
Some staff is just as bad as the bullying students. A better way is to yank yer kid out of school and teach them at home. Hire a tutor.
Sadly this stuff has my daughter about to begin the homeschooling of her children next year. Worried about the lack of interaction that will be missed, but she says they will have plenty of that with their friends, sports, activities, and family.

Well, we went over and over this stuff, and here we are again. Did anything get done that was suggested or was the can kicked down the road again ??

Well, we went over and over this stuff, and here we are again. Did anything get done that was suggested or was the can kicked down the road again ??
NICS got "fixed," somewhat. There was a change in language that makes it clear the CDC is "allowed" to research gun violence, regardless of the findings.
State legislatures did more. ERPO laws got passed in places, school security was enhanced in places.
The federal laws--not so much.

Well he was carrying a fucking shotgun and since nothing was reported about him shooting out a window or a door it is safe to assume he walked in through a fucking open unmoniitored door

I can't believe people allow a fucking moron like you to to teach their children

So now you want to hire monitors for every door? Armed guards outside every door??

Think please

Ha, and you want to pass more laws and post more "gun free zone" signs. Clearly your methods are not working.

That's not what I suggested. Hire more highly trained, armed security at the most vulnerable campuses. Base those numbers on the student body size. Arming teachers or students is stupid. The idea of hardening every campus in the country is cost prohibitive.

Finally, raise the age to 21 on all firearms purchases. 3 day mandatory waiting period and universal background checks. Also better mental health background checks. If cops had had more authority, they would have disarmed Nikolas Cruz after 30-some bright red flags.

No one advocated arming teachers, dolt

Um... are you sure no one advocated arming teachers?

Trump supports arming teachers with guns - CNN Video

The link wasn't working well, but nowhere in the part that played did Trump say anything about arming teachers. He talked about teachers and administrators with CC permits, which isn't arming teachers, it's another fake news lie and you worship fake news

Well...dimwit.....guns are used by Americans to stop rape, robbery and murder...and yes, mass shootings, 2.4 million times a year, according to the CDC.....so taking those guns away from those law abiding citizens means they will be raped, robbed and murdered, while you sit back in your smug happiness......

2.4 million v 8.....which number is bigger?

2aguy continues to amuse with FAKE NRA NEWS :icon_rolleyes:

Grandma AGREES!!

fb475acba525e306adf6dfe363ed013c--firearms-tea-parties.jpg

Forum List

Back