Yet another school shooting

.yet, democrats need dead children, they are their best propaganda tool for gun confiscation, so there is no way they are going to actually stop school shootings, they get too much power from the sacrifice of our children.
That is sickening, and when you make statements like that, it is very easy to dismiss every other thing you say. I'd ease down on that Alt-Right propaganda talk a bit, if I were you.
What he posted is an example of the fund-raising message sent out by the NRA after such shootings to make more $$$$$.
That's a lie, right?
NOPE
LINK?

Sorry - some of the conversation is lost here - Link for what?
"yet, democrats need dead children, they are their best propaganda tool for gun confiscation, so there is no way they are going to actually stop school shootings, they get too much power from the sacrifice of our children.
That is sickening, and when you make statements like that, it is very easy to dismiss every other thing you say. I'd ease down on that Alt-Right propaganda talk a bit, if I were you.

What he posted is an example of the fund-raising message sent out by the NRA after such shootings to make more $$$$$.[/QUOTE]

That's a lie, right?[/QUOTE]

NOPE[/QUOTE]

LINK?"

I can't believe the NRA would go that far.

What he posted is an example of the fund-raising message sent out by the NRA after such shootings to make more $$$$$.
That's a lie, right?
NOPE
LINK?

Sorry - some of the conversation is lost here - Link for what?
"yet, democrats need dead children, they are their best propaganda tool for gun confiscation, so there is no way they are going to actually stop school shootings, they get too much power from the sacrifice of our children.

That's a lie, right?[/QUOTE]

NOPE[/QUOTE]

LINK?"

I can't believe the NRA would go that far.[/QUOTE]
they wouldnt.

but tberes nithing the gun grabberswont do. this is tbe best chance they have and have ever have and they will milk it in the most classless of fashions.

i guess we are banning shotguns and revolvers now.

"Every day that we fail to act on gun violence, we are failing our children. This should be a day for soul searching across America - and that soul searching should be matched with legislating to begin dealing with this national shame." - Crooked Hillary

And "Crooked Hillary" is wrong how exactly?

We fail to act when we fail to end democrat created gun free school zones. We need to allow armed and trained school staff...that would take these targets away from mass shooters....yet, democrats need dead children, they are their best propaganda tool for gun confiscation, so there is no way they are going to actually stop school shootings, they get too much power from the sacrifice of our children.

Oh please Please PLEEEEEASE repost your NRA talking points.

Now is the appropriate time - We just don't get enough! :rolleyes-41:

No...no....now is never the time to talk about gun violence....just give your thoughts and prayers....that will always be the Repub cure....
kgwcwNS.jpg

Because we medicate them in to soulless zombies.

But that’s OK, Right?

In JoeB's fantasy world, sure.

In real life, all guns could be banned, and illegal Mexicans with illegal automatic firearms could home invade JoeB, and there's not a thing he could do about it. Him not having a gun and all.

Dial 911, dipshit.

Somebody kicks in my front door with automatic firearms, I'm probably toast if I have a gun or not.

But that very rarely happens. What's more likely to happen with that gun is that it gets used in a domestic argument, an accident or a suicide.

The Left always has a Final Solution.

Killing all the guns will work about as well as killing all the babies.

You can never kill them all, no matter how hard you try.
Who said anything about killing all the guns? Oh that's right, you did.
No one noticed you didn't deny killing all the babies.

Bait taken, fish landed.
You are all over the place trying to make as little sense as possible.
Too late, snapper. We've got you scaled and filleted and on the barby.

It's good that you think you know what you are talking about, because no one else does.

Clearly his his excessive and obsessive behavior on guns strongly suggests a fetish, an unhealthy and pathological amorous attachment to a tool of death.

Obviously....duh.... security at schools need to be made to resemble federal government buildings. Time for people to buckle up their chin straps. Highly trained security. The kids will get used to it. Or we can continue to play makey-uppey let's continue to navigate in Disney.:113:
Went to school overseas 0 mass shooting, heck 0 shooting...God damn it 0 shooting outside school...fuck 0 shooting in malls, streets, or public places....you know why? Because it was a gun free country. I dont know anyone who knew anyone who saw a gun. Its doable Merica , it ain't the 1800s.
Nazi Germany is what you want, where after a few leadership changes, and you possibly get a tyrant who wants to destroy you and your culture, then you have no resistance to that situation ? How about looking at what has taken place in the world, and how governments were able to kill millions without their resistance of.

You want that here ?? We are free because we don't follow the world, and it will be that there is some corrections to be made. Stay tuned.

Are you being intentionally stupid?

That’s 1000 to 1500 ADDITIONAL TEEN SUICIDE DIPSHIT.

If I have to spell such an easy concept, then I guess I will

It means they DON’T kill themselfs if NOT on the drug.

That is more, EACH YEAR than ALL MASS SCHOOL SHOOTINGS COMBINED.

Guy, correlation doesn't mean causation.

any kid who kills himself is probably depressed. That some of them prescribed medications that didn't work/weren't properly monitored and administered/weren't taken when they were supposed to be is besides the point.

The two key factors were
1) They were depressed and no one in their life did anything about it.
2) They were able to get a gun and no one in their life did anything about it.

This really isn't complicated.

Schools need to become volunteer for the parents and their children after 6th grade. No child in the 7th grade should be required to go to a public school if that child doesn't want to. His or her parents should take total responsibility for their childrens continued education, and if a child of 13 doesn't want to attend a public school after that age, then it should be honored as such.

Alternative's should be offered after 6th grade, and a choosing should go on next by the parents, and by the child in order to continue the educational process at the place of the parents and child's choosing. If attendance drops dramatically at the public school, then the school should be closed or downsized.

Maybe government should only be involved very lightly in supporting elementary schools only, and after that the parents would be given a list of schools to choose from by the private sector, in which would best suit the child's educational needs, personality and etc.

Forcing children into these hell holes against their will, to then be brainwashed due to these institutions being highjacked over the years is now proving to be a deadly disaster these days.

They have programs like that from pre-K and up! It is called private school and home schooling. I am surprised you haven't heard of it before!
Yes you are right, but due to liberalism, the operators of those schools are working to keep liberalism or leftist regression away, so they set tuition fees at a level that deters many of their own ideology to be accepted in. How stupid has this been over time ?? It surely has depleted their numbers, and has forced their own ideological wanta be's from joining forces with them because of money.

The not providing a life raft to those who are your allies to come on board the ship, leaves your ship at odds with the many ships who have given the life raft to those that you have rejected. Now who has been winning the war based on the strategy ? Not the conservatives.

Now with this said, it is known that due to the politically correct environment created by the left (allowing any and everything today), is that those with Christian ideological values and cultures have to be wise in their unwritten policies in which attempt to divide the wheat from what might be considered as the tares in these latter days. Is it working ? Not really, because the job is to win over your allies, and not to isolate or leave behind your potential brothers and sisters.

The reason that the harvest is not yet fulfilled in accordance to the word, is in that the door shall remain open until it is finished.

There is still work to be done, and it should be done in a way that recognizes ones ideological values, culture, and character in which promotes good in the world.

This idea that those who become anti-American, anti-Christian, anti-America, anti-American culture, anti-constitutional, and just anti-anything should be accepted in every situation is ridiculous. The government forcing such idiocy upon this country in mindset has been a tragic thing resulting in the violence that we are now seeing today I'm afraid.

That was a nice collection of random words thrown together. I have no idea what you meant. You should not post under the influence.

And how well does a guy carrying a fucking shotgun blend in anywhere?

I am happier than ever that I don't have kids knowing that idiots like you are running the show at public schools

He carried it under his black trench coat in 90 degree weather.

Dustin Severin, a 17-year-old student, told NBC affiliate KPRC that he saw Pagourtzis in the hallway shortly before the bullets started flying — and that he was wearing his usual outfit. "He wears a trenchcoat every day, and it's like 90 degrees out here," Severin said.​

You are failing BIGLY today Skull - DERP ;-)
Gee a trench coat nothing suspicious there

I guess we need to ban trench coats. But when we do that, only outlaws will have trench coats!

I’ve listed a growing number of the shooters and the drug they were on. When the vast majority comes from that small user base? Coincidence?

All you did was provide a list that some shooters were prescribed medicines.

Were they taking their medicines? Were they getting the medical follow up to see if the medicines were curbing their homicidal tendencies? Were their family support systems doing their jobs?

You seem to skip all these steps when trying to claim that SSRI's are causing mass shootings.

What does cause mass shootings, the fact that we've gone from 40 million privately owned guns in 1950 to 300 million today...
Wrong

Yeah, it's never "quite time" to talk about some sensible gun reforms. I believe you even agreed with mine earlier.
Thoughts & Prayers seem a little shallow at this point.

Wait...so ALL the tens of thousands of gun laws haven't stopped mentally ill people so far....but what...the "Next" round of laws will?
What YOU MEAN TO SAY IS TOTAL CONFISCATION IS YOUR FANTASY.

Well little bubba, what YOU need is to spend some time under a Dictator...maybe in North Korea or Venezuela.....or even China where saying the wrong thing can get a state sponsored bullet to the back of your skull. Maybe that's more to your liking.

But then, you'd probably orgasm if a dictator allowed you to lick the bottom of his or her boots clean after walking in a cow pasture.

Another post ^^^ from a vulgar and clearly unstable member of the echo chamber's NRA caucus. What can be gleaned from his first paragraph is it is okay to take all of those who suffer from one form or another of mental illness, and deny them the rights of liberty; and yet demand lassiez faire policy for guns as their absolute right.

The irony of this is that most of them a paranoid that their guns will one day be taken from them by a Democratic Majority. Thus, if these paranoid supporters of no gun controls, no way, get their way, their paranoia would make them unfit to own, possess or even have temporary custody or control of a firearm.

Are you being intentionally stupid?

That’s 1000 to 1500 ADDITIONAL TEEN SUICIDE DIPSHIT.

If I have to spell such an easy concept, then I guess I will

It means they DON’T kill themselfs if NOT on the drug.

That is more, EACH YEAR than ALL MASS SCHOOL SHOOTINGS COMBINED.

Guy, correlation doesn't mean causation.

any kid who kills himself is probably depressed. That some of them prescribed medications that didn't work/weren't properly monitored and administered/weren't taken when they were supposed to be is besides the point.

The two key factors were
1) They were depressed and no one in their life did anything about it.
2) They were able to get a gun and no one in their life did anything about it.

This really isn't complicated.

1. Studies by sources as reliable as Oxford University has shown that left untreated, suicide rates decrease NOT INCREASE.

2. Guns were not used in many of these suicides. You have no evidence that without a gun they would not have used the dozens of other ways to commit suicide or murder

You are twisting yourself in knots trying to justify a drug that is known to cause more additional suicide each year than ALL MASS SCHOOL SHOOTING DEATHS

You a pharmaceutical salesman or a Doctor getting kickbacks?

As for proper dosage and usage? YOUR GIVING THESE TO IRRESPONSIBLE POPULATIONS. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT?

Schools should be like college campuses, where there is always a kind of freedom feeling to the campus goers/students, and not a feeling of being in a prison or a hell while there. Then you add in the bullying, and the place really bcomes a hell.

These campuses should have great architectural landscaping done, great looking buildings, modern furnishings etc.

They should have points of entry where all students pass through the metal detectors whether coming and/or going. Border fencing with camera monitoring systems. Security gaurds for any kind of possible trouble that might arrise.

Bring on a name brand kiosk like McDonald's, Burger King or whatever is negotiated.

Change the culture, have zero tolerance policies for bullying and harassment of any kind.

Secure the schools starting yesterday already, and get rid of the troubled kid's immediately. Let the parents figure it out from there.

Metal detectors are useless in a school environment except to cause massive delays in getting kids to class.
Border fencing traps students into limited escape routes. One of my recent schools had a major problem because neighboring properties fenced the school off so they was only one direction of escape.

Many schools have school resource officers and/or security guards. That doesn't stop anyone, If they get involved in a physical altercation with a student, they are often fired or sued by helicopter parents.

Your foolproof plan has a few holes in it.

Why not just arm teachers?
Well any plan is better than no plan at all or the ignoring of plans as it has been the case so far in many respects. My plans are good, even if need to be debated heavily. It's the way problems are solved, but kicking the can down the road is definitely not a plan at all.

I'm for arming teachers, but the right teachers. I would rather arm their minds than their bodies with weapons in order to teach our kids. Debate.

Thank you for actually putting out a plan that will work!

If I am not mistaken, Texas leads the way in that regard.

And how well does a guy carrying a fucking shotgun blend in anywhere?

I am happier than ever that I don't have kids knowing that idiots like you are running the show at public schools

He carried it under his black trench coat in 90 degree weather.

Dustin Severin, a 17-year-old student, told NBC affiliate KPRC that he saw Pagourtzis in the hallway shortly before the bullets started flying — and that he was wearing his usual outfit. "He wears a trenchcoat every day, and it's like 90 degrees out here," Severin said.​

You are failing BIGLY today Skull - DERP ;-)
Gee a trench coat nothing suspicious there

I guess we need to ban trench coats. But when we do that, only outlaws will have trench coats!
Banning hoodies has already been tried, no such luck there. It's a fashion thing you know.

Seeing people wearing these hoodies in 100° heat is definitely a mental thing going on, but we can't say it right ??

Why are these shooters not rushed into court, with a very special chair awaiting them if they are convicted??
Because we have a justice system?

Are you really ready to give anyone at all the power to try and convict someone on the spot?
Are you really that stupid?
I said if he were convicted, toss him in a chair......lets end this shit

You do realize that this was in Texas. If you kill someone there, they will kill you back!

Because we medicate them in to soulless zombies.

But that’s OK, Right?

Again, guy, I've never met one of these Zombies you talk about.

Now, if you want to argue that ADHD meds are sometimes over-prescribed, that's a valid argument. But if your little Timmy is wearing an iron cross and coming to school with an AR-15, medications aren't the issue.

Forum List

Back