Yet another school shooting

Joe, you just listed even more things that come into play before bullits.

8,000,000 kids are on these TODAY. How the hell you going to monitor that number?

Get real Joe.

If you are going to make that argument, that we have 8 million kids on these pills, and we only have 10 serious school shootings a year... that these drugs are 99.9999% effective in curbing kid's homicidal tendencies...

again, that assumes that the ones who did the mass shootings were on these drugs (usually not determinable because their medical records are sealed) and that the were taking them in accordance with their doctors instructions. (Not abusing them or mixing them with other drugs or not taking them at all or in sufficient quantities) and that they were getting the medical follow up to monitor their progress.... Too many variables.

But if you banned private gun ownership... no more mass shootings.

The rest of the world has figured this out.

8,000,000 kids are on these TODAY. How the hell you going to monitor that number?

Get real Joe.

If you are going to make that argument, that we have 8 million kids on these pills, and we only have 10 serious school shootings a year... that these drugs are 99.9999% effective in curbing kid's homicidal tendencies...

again, that assumes that the ones who did the mass shootings were on these drugs (usually not determinable because their medical records are sealed) and that the were taking them in accordance with their doctors instructions. (Not abusing them or mixing them with other drugs or not taking them at all or in sufficient quantities) and that they were getting the medical follow up to monitor their progress.... Too many variables.

You don’t see your own folly, do you.

These drugs are so dangerous that they take such precision in their ADMINISTRATION to avoid problematic outcomes AND WE GIVE THEM TO THE IRRESPONSIBLE?

And 8,000,000 doses per day to that group!

Can you say disasters waiting to happen?

When, as I’ve posted dozens of times, the other treatments or Placebo, ARE EQUALLY EFFECTIVE WITH FEWER SIDE EFFECTS

and we haven’t even touched the 1000 to 1500 additional teen suicides associated with SSRI ANTIDEPRESSANTS EACH YEAR

GOOD LORD JOE, REALLY?

Last edited:
Right here in the middle of gun country, Texans call for more guns in the schools. I say let's arm the students. Oh, I guess they're already armed. Well then let's arm the teachers. Maybe Mrs. Jones with a 45 strapped to her side can bring order to her third grade class.
Sadly the left and some on the right have actually succeeded in creating this situation for all to have to deal with these days. These things weren't a problem back in the day, so what happened ? Follow the changes over time, and then check where things started really going wrong. Has nothing to do with skin color, but more to do with character as Martin Luther King said so wisely in his speech.

The evil one has exploited everything this nation had done in order to bring peace and prosperity to all people's of this country.

Until we correctly identify who the real culprits and minions are, then this stuff will only get worse.

Because they work fine for some?

Studies I’ve posted before show they work no better than other treatments. In fact, those same studies show the other treatments have better overall outcomes in less time. Hell, Placebo (sugar pills) were equally effective!

Guy, you can post all the crap from the Scientologists you want, but the fact is, these pills DO work, if they are taken properly.

These kids aren't committing mass murder because they are taking pills.

They are committing mass murder because they are mentally ill.

And I doubt anyone is giving sugar pills to kids with legit mental illnesses..that would be stupid.

Motherfucker.

No drugs work as effectively as physically locking crazy people away.

Newsflash: Keeping crazy people around normal ones is a bad idea.

You have no idea how much I'd love to see you thrown into a cell with a state-raised baby and watch.

Here’s the thing. You don’t need anything that radical.

Those that suffer these mental illnesses are no more likely to commit murder then you or I. It is those given these prescriptions that have a 50% greater chance at violence.

That’s the true tragedy in this. We create it.

I give up. This is the new normal. I live 30 miles from Mexico, and the Federales down there are armed with military type automatic rifles. The NRA is not going to be happy until America is just like Mexico, except that the guns will be legal. Whoppee-ki-yi-yah....
Glad you give up, now let calmer and more cooler heads work to figure this thing out. Guns aren't the problem. Guns are the answer when in the hands of good people trying to protect people like you from bad people who are a problem... The school issue will be resolved, but corporate America and government will have to join forces to fix this problem. Quit hording the money from the schools, and get this mess straightened out already.

When, as I’ve posted dozens of times, the other treatments or Placebo, ARE EQUALLY EFFECTIVE WITH FEWER SIDE EFFECTS

Except that's a bullshit statement. The Placebo test was done with people with MILD cases of depression, not full blown mental illnesses that would make you shoot up a school.

and we haven’t even touched the 1000 to 1500 additional teen suicides associated with SSRI ANTIDEPRESSANTS

We have 45000 suicides in the US every year.. half of them with guns.

So guns are involved in half of suicides, and SSRI's are involved in maybe 3%, by your own reckoning.

Wow, so your argument is that people who are soooo depressed they have to take meds might be so depressed they might off themselves?

Suicide in the United States - Wikipedia

Except that's a bullshit statement. The Placebo test was done with people with MILD cases of depression, not full blown mental illnesses that would make you shoot up a school.

and we haven’t even touched the 1000 to 1500 additional teen suicides associated with SSRI ANTIDEPRESSANTS

So guns are involved in half of suicides, and SSRI's are involved in maybe 3%, by your own reckoning.

Wow, so your argument is that people who are soooo depressed they have to take meds might be so depressed they might off themselves?

There was a suicide at my school. The guy stabbed himself in class.

Nice try to bash firearms, but go fuck yourself, leftist douche faggot.

They had several psychologists come in for about a month for the traumatized students.

Get real Joe.

Quit dreaming of your utopic leftist world because in America it ain't happening. This nation will break the grip of that which is so evil now upon it, so stay tuned.

The leftist dream of disarming Americans will never be realized. How does that make you feel?

Keep pushing with the Communist bullshit and it may not go well at all for leftists.

They had several psychologists come in for about a month for the traumatized students.
At my daughter's school, a boy stabbed another boy in a lower grade. A seventh grader stabbed the sixth grader in front of my daughter. She had to have some counciling afterwards. Public school... What are the stats of these types of events happening in private schools ?? Anyone ??

At my daughter's school, a boy stabbed another boy in the a lower grade. A seventh grader stabbed the sixth grader in front of my daughter. She had to have some counciling afterwards. Public school... What are the stats of these types of events happening in private schools ?? Anyone ??

Realistically, there probably are none.

1000 to 1500 more suicides each year is far greater than all the school mass shootings combined Joe

Please go on.

When we get rid of democrat gun free zones, allow armed staff at schools and actually take these shooters seriously, it is already coming out he gave off the traditional warning signs....

Those who put their 2nd A. right before the lives of others are loathsome, hateful, reprehensible and heinous.

Those like you who stand on the dead bodies of children to push your agenda are loathsome, hateful, and reprehensible sociopaths.

Those that wave their second amendment rights over dead children are slugs....

I know you think you are being clever, that’s the funny part.

Here's a short list:

That is intriguing. Now all one needs to do is compare a list of ALL school shootings and show that a preponderance of the kids involved were on these drugs to show a correlation between these meds and the killings! Then the issue is suddenly no longer about guns at all and the real question is why are all these kids getting pills? Perhaps part of normal growing up is having emotional behavior problems and you can't fix that with a drug.

Pertinent questions asked:

Why have these shootings only happened in the past few decades? This class of drug has only been prescribed to children in great number since then.

Why have these shootings accelerated over the years? They have accelerated as the rate of use of these have. Today there are over 8,000,000 children, under the age of 18 on these prescriptions. Nearly double what they were a few years ago. There are actually over 200,000 infants prescribed them!

Why are there no mass shootings in England? The use of this class of drugs have been mostly banned for Children in England and those that remain are on a highly restricted basis.

Correlation is not causation.

I’ve listed a growing number of the shooters and the drug they were on. When the vast majority comes from that small user base? Coincidence?

Could be. Let's see the REAL studies.

As long as Big Pharma can make a buck off of turning kids into emotionless killing zombies

Has it been shown that most/all of these kid school shooters have been needlessly on drugs?
Do most/all of these kids have clinically diagnosed behavior problems?
Is there a pattern of doctors aggressively over-medicating children?
Is there a tendency now to diagnose otherwise normal child behavior into any number of "disorders"? (I think the answer there might be yes)
There is federal grant money for schools for each kid diagnosed with certain disorders. They receive a financial incentive to get as many kids as possible hooked on these fucked up drugs.

Oh, stop with the absolute bullshit!

Let's see your link!

I’ve posted them.

You posted nonsensical websites from nearly 20 years ago.

And yet you lock your doors to your home but think it's silly to lock the doors of a school

Here it is folks, an example of the idiots teaching your kids

The doors to every school where I worked were locked! You keep repeating this stupid rant in hopes that someone will be stupid enough not to recognize that a complete moron posted it!

I tell you what you need to do. Go to your local school and try to get in and report back on your success. When you get arrested, have a friend post on here of your fate, and we will all laugh at your predicament.
Yeah, what's up with the damn doors always being locked?

It keeps idiots who think they know how to run a school out of there, so they cannot harm anyone.
Didn't keep a guy with a fucking shotgun from walking in though did it?

Moron

According to reports I read, he held the shotgun under his coat and carried a revolver. So how does you plan stop that?
Getting these instruments on the campus is a complete failure of the public school system in light of the previous events pertaining to mass shootings in schools. If the school system in that state was negligent in it's obligations to make the students safe in the event of a potential danger lurking about, then it may have opened itself up to liable upon an investigation of it's policies in dealing with such a thing.

Get real Joe.

Banning guns stops nothing. You aren't paying attention to those countries. They still have shootings. Banning drugs works just as well.

Since our elected leaders and associations along with school boards have failed the kids I suggest a complete overhaul of the system and the people that can a will get shit done and stop ignoring or walking over the issue and never finding or implementing a successful system..

I realize that you have poor reading comprehension skills, but what did any of that have to do with what I said?

1000 to 1500 more suicides each year is far greater than all the school mass shootings combined Joe

Which has nothing to do with anything. News flash. Depressed people sometimes off themselves. Also this just in, Water is Wet.

Forum List

Back