Yet another school shooting

I give up. This is the new normal. I live 30 miles from Mexico, and the Federales down there are armed with military type automatic rifles. The NRA is not going to be happy until America is just like Mexico, except that the guns will be legal. Whoppee-ki-yi-yah....
Guns are illegal in Mexico liar.

nra pph.jpg

We have all been told that more guns make us safer. We now have 357 million guns. At what point will all these guns start making us safer, than, say, Japan, which has almost no guns......
Move to Japan. Another thing, you have no idea how many guns we have. As far as the rest of your bullshit, how can a gun make you safe when government scum don't allow them in the school? You wont have any answer for that except more lib BS.

When we start putting parents and guardians in prison as well as their kids who commit the crimes.
If negligence is found yes indeed. Parents need to be held accountable if their children are given the tools of mass destruction when they of all people had knowledge of their little monsters mental problems. The investigation should bare all of that out. These heinous acts must be accounted for completely, and people must be held responsible for these things.

When we start putting parents and guardians in prison as well as their kids who commit the crimes.
If negligence is found yes indeed. Parents need to be held accountable if their children are given the tools of mass destruction when they of all people had knowledge of their little monsters mental problems. The investigation should bare all of that out. These heinous acts must be accounted for completely, and people must be held responsible for these things.
Guns are not weapons of mass destruction. What is with all these ridiculous claims made about guns? If they are weapons of mass destruction then I guess Saddam had millions of WMD's.

"Every day that we fail to act on gun violence, we are failing our children. This should be a day for soul searching across America - and that soul searching should be matched with legislating to begin dealing with this national shame." - Crooked Hillary

And "Crooked Hillary" is wrong how exactly?

We fail to act when we fail to end democrat created gun free school zones. We need to allow armed and trained school staff...that would take these targets away from mass shooters....yet, democrats need dead children, they are their best propaganda tool for gun confiscation, so there is no way they are going to actually stop school shootings, they get too much power from the sacrifice of our children.

Oh please Please PLEEEEEASE repost your NRA talking points.

Now is the appropriate time - We just don't get enough! :rolleyes-41:

No...no....now is never the time to talk about gun violence....just give your thoughts and prayers....that will always be the Repub cure....
You might not like the cure.. It may involve a real fundemental change to this country, and the Demon-crats will be the biggest losers this time around.

Guns are not weapons of mass destruction. What is with all these ridiculous claims made about guns? If they are weapons of mass destruction then I guess Saddam had millions of WMD's.
In the hands of a shooter that kills many, then a gun can be considered (while in the hands of the mass murdering shooter) a weapon of mass destruction. It is a tool, and it's label changes dependent upon it's usage by the individual. The gun isn't the issue, but what the gun was used for, who it was used by is what becomes the issue.

They have been the norm since we started drugging our kids into zombies that lack the emotion that stops them in the first place.

Before that school shootings were rare or non existent.

Before that, we didn't have 300 million guns floating around out there.

Guy, I realize you re anti-Science and stuff, but the fact is, these drugs work just fine for most people who take them.

It's when these kids go off their meds, we have a problem.

Here's a short list:

That is intriguing. Now all one needs to do is compare a list of ALL school shootings and show that a preponderance of the kids involved were on these drugs to show a correlation between these meds and the killings! Then the issue is suddenly no longer about guns at all and the real question is why are all these kids getting pills? Perhaps part of normal growing up is having emotional behavior problems and you can't fix that with a drug.

Pertinent questions asked:

Why have these shootings only happened in the past few decades? This class of drug has only been prescribed to children in great number since then.

Why have these shootings accelerated over the years? They have accelerated as the rate of use of these have. Today there are over 8,000,000 children, under the age of 18 on these prescriptions. Nearly double what they were a few years ago. There are actually over 200,000 infants prescribed them!

Why are there no mass shootings in England? The use of this class of drugs have been mostly banned for Children in England and those that remain are on a highly restricted basis.

Correlation is not causation.

I’ve listed a growing number of the shooters and the drug they were on. When the vast majority comes from that small user base? Coincidence?

As long as Big Pharma can make a buck off of turning kids into emotionless killing zombies

Has it been shown that most/all of these kid school shooters have been needlessly on drugs?
Do most/all of these kids have clinically diagnosed behavior problems?
Is there a pattern of doctors aggressively over-medicating children?
Is there a tendency now to diagnose otherwise normal child behavior into any number of "disorders"? (I think the answer there might be yes)
There is federal grant money for schools for each kid diagnosed with certain disorders. They receive a financial incentive to get as many kids as possible hooked on these fucked up drugs.

Oh, stop with the absolute bullshit!

Let's see your link!

I’ve posted them.

If you look at the cases where a kid shot up their school...99% of them were bullied. Yes, they got access to guns, but the ROOT of the problem is THE SCHOOL and their lack of doing something about bullies. When a kid reports them..BOTH get expelled. Or the situation is ignored. Look at the mom that complained that her daughter was being bullied in school by other gang students. Nothing was done. Now she is dead due to MS13 killing her with a fucking machete. Think about that. A MACHETE. How horrific a death is that?
No...teachers do nothing to the perps. And the victim suffers alone. Maybe even embarrassed to inform their parent. Who knows. They suffer. And then they snap.....IF they aren't killed first by said bullies.
Bullies intent is to suffer another person, but not necessarily to kill the victims they choose to bully right ?? Many have survived bullying, and in alot of cases the bully changes over time to regret his or her actions as well. The key is the proper intervention into these issues by those who are wise and smart in the detection of these things. Undoubtedly this has become a lost skill by adults, and it could be because the schools have been made into social experiments by a government that was controlled by a party that had forced this change upon us all. Nothing wrong with good change, but wrecklace self serving change has become a nightmare for those on the terrorizing end of these things.

Man, you know what? We didn't have these problems when I was a kid.

One day some crazy dude in a Jesus outfit did come to the campus, though.

The principal had a few words with him and he left, but I wished I could sic my 2nd grade teacher on him.

She'd rip that MFers throat out and stick it in his mouth for fun. I used to make her mad just so she'd dig her claws into my arm while I was looking down her shirt. Mmmm, wobble wobble. I knew how to get the reaction I wanted, yes indeed I did. :rolleyes:

I’ve listed a growing number of the shooters and the drug they were on. When the vast majority comes from that small user base? Coincidence?

All you did was provide a list that some shooters were prescribed medicines.

Were they taking their medicines? Were they getting the medical follow up to see if the medicines were curbing their homicidal tendencies? Were their family support systems doing their jobs?

You seem to skip all these steps when trying to claim that SSRI's are causing mass shootings.

What does cause mass shootings, the fact that we've gone from 40 million privately owned guns in 1950 to 300 million today...

Bullets only come into play after administering the drugs

Glad I could clear that up

Except you didn't clear that up.

Once again...

Were they taking their medicines? Were they getting the medical follow up to see if the medicines were curbing their homicidal tendencies? Were their family support systems doing their jobs?

You seem to skip all these steps when trying to claim that SSRI's are causing mass shootings.

They have been the norm since we started drugging our kids into zombies that lack the emotion that stops them in the first place.

Before that school shootings were rare or non existent.

Before that, we didn't have 300 million guns floating around out there.

Guy, I realize you re anti-Science and stuff, but the fact is, these drugs work just fine for most people who take them.

It's when these kids go off their meds, we have a problem.

Because they work fine for some?

Studies I’ve posted before show they work no better than other treatments. In fact, those same studies show the other treatments have better overall outcomes in less time. Hell, Placebo (sugar pills) were equally effective!

AND WITHOUT THE NASTY SIDE EFFECT KNOWN AS MURDER AND SUICIDE.

^^^^^ Science Joe.

why do you hate science?

Bullets only come into play after administering the drugs

Glad I could clear that up

Except you didn't clear that up.

Once again...

Joe, you just listed even more things that come into play before bullits.

8,000,000 kids are on these TODAY. How the hell you going to monitor that number?

Get real Joe.

Studies I’ve posted before show they work no better than other treatments. In fact, those same studies show the other treatments have better overall outcomes in less time. Hell, Placebo (sugar pills) were equally effective!

Guy, you can post all the crap from the Scientologists you want, but the fact is, these pills DO work, if they are taken properly.

These kids aren't committing mass murder because they are taking pills.

They are committing mass murder because they are mentally ill.

And I doubt anyone is giving sugar pills to kids with legit mental illnesses..that would be stupid.

Guy, you can post all the crap from the Scientologists you want, but the fact is, these pills DO work, if they are taken properly.

These kids aren't committing mass murder because they are taking pills.

They are committing mass murder because they are mentally ill.

And I doubt anyone is giving sugar pills to kids with legit mental illnesses..that would be stupid.

Motherfucker.

No drugs work as effectively as physically locking crazy people away.

Newsflash: Keeping crazy people around normal ones is a bad idea.

You have no idea how much I'd love to see you thrown into a cell with a state-raised baby and watch.

Forum List

Back