Yet another school shooting

There is federal grant money for schools for each kid diagnosed with certain disorders. They receive a financial incentive to get as many kids as possible hooked on these fucked up drugs.

Oh, stop with the absolute bullshit!

Let's see your link!
The secret is out. I never said all. You need to relax.

How Schools Are Making Big Money On 'ADD/ADHD'

Yes, you did!

"There is federal grant money for schools for each kid diagnosed with certain disorders. They receive a financial incentive to get as many kids as possible hooked on these fucked up drugs."

WTF does that leave any wiggle room?
Funding for Our Schools

In 2014, our country spent around $550 billion on public K-12 schools. States and local governments were the biggest funder. They provided around 88 percent of the funding. Only 12 percent—$79 billion—was provided by the federal government.

The federal government spends its money on specific programs. The two biggest programs are Title I and the No Child Left Behind. Title I money is supposed to be spent to help low-income students. Many of these students have learning and attention issues.
  • IDEA: Special Education Students ($11.5 billion). IDEA is the United States’ special education law. IDEA gives rights to children with disabilities. This includes many kids with learning and attention issues. The money in IDEA also helps pay for special education, including services in Individualized Education Programs. When IDEA was first passed, Congress promised to pay for 40 percent of the extra cost of special education. But it never kept that promise. Today, IDEA funds only about 16 percent of special education costs.

Congratulations dumbass! You just proved yourself wrong! The sad thing is you don't know it.

Those disabilities are diagnosed by medical doctors, not teachers, principals, or psychologists. Have a nice day, shit for brains!
Kiss my ass tard. I tried to be nice. I said experiences differ and you still insist on acting like an ass. Teachers make recommendations to parents. Many teachers are wrong in their diagnosis. Young parents may believe these asses and go to a doctor that gets paid by insurance companies for confirmed diagnosis. Not to mention the billions that go to schools, as I have already proven.

Prayers and thoughts. If it was an illegal alien, we'd do something.

What a truly insensitive post. That's just like me saying, "if it were a Trump supporter, you'd be cheering."

Wow. I've almost had enough.
Are you offended?

If you said that id respond, No I don't chear for death, which is why I support more restrictions on ranged death machines that are obviously being abused.
Scraping the Constitution is hardly a plan. Gun bans and restrictions have done nothing to slow down violence.

What did you use to scrape the Constitution? I think you mean "scrapping".

What a truly insensitive post. That's just like me saying, "if it were a Trump supporter, you'd be cheering."

Are you offended?

If you said that id respond, No I don't chear for death, which is why I support more restrictions on ranged death machines that are obviously being abused.
Scraping the Constitution is hardly a plan. Gun bans and restrictions have done nothing to slow down violence.

I formally apologize for a typo. Carry on.

Oh, stop with the absolute bullshit!

Let's see your link!
The secret is out. I never said all. You need to relax.

How Schools Are Making Big Money On 'ADD/ADHD'

Yes, you did!

"There is federal grant money for schools for each kid diagnosed with certain disorders. They receive a financial incentive to get as many kids as possible hooked on these fucked up drugs."

WTF does that leave any wiggle room?
Funding for Our Schools

In 2014, our country spent around $550 billion on public K-12 schools. States and local governments were the biggest funder. They provided around 88 percent of the funding. Only 12 percent—$79 billion—was provided by the federal government.

The federal government spends its money on specific programs. The two biggest programs are Title I and the No Child Left Behind. Title I money is supposed to be spent to help low-income students. Many of these students have learning and attention issues.
  • IDEA: Special Education Students ($11.5 billion). IDEA is the United States’ special education law. IDEA gives rights to children with disabilities. This includes many kids with learning and attention issues. The money in IDEA also helps pay for special education, including services in Individualized Education Programs. When IDEA was first passed, Congress promised to pay for 40 percent of the extra cost of special education. But it never kept that promise. Today, IDEA funds only about 16 percent of special education costs.

Congratulations dumbass! You just proved yourself wrong! The sad thing is you don't know it.

Those disabilities are diagnosed by medical doctors, not teachers, principals, or psychologists. Have a nice day, shit for brains!
Kiss my ass tard. I tried to be nice. I said experiences differ and you still insist on acting like an ass. Teachers make recommendations to parents. Many teachers are wrong in their diagnosis. Young parents may believe these asses and go to a doctor that gets paid by insurance companies for confirmed diagnosis. Not to mention the billions that go to schools, as I have already proven.

No, teachers do NOT make recommendations to parents because if they are caught doing it, they get FIRED!

Those funds are for students like the one I had who was a normal kid until he came down with some infection that savaged his nervous system, confining himself to a motorized wheelchair, requiring a voice synthesizer and computer, and a full-time nurse to care for him during school hours because of his difficulty in breathing. That one child cost about $100,000 per year to attend school.

Are you offended?

I formally apologize for a typo. Carry on.

No, you misspelled it because you didn't know any better. :D

Maybe you should have had ADHD meds in school.

I've said it 1000 times... grown adults aren't the ones running into schools and shooting them up, it's other high school kids who are sick of being picked on. You want to blame someone? Blame the kids trolling and bullying other kids in school and social media.
Well not every bullied kid kills, and I doubt every kid on antidepressants or posting neo Nazi shit on facebook is either. But there does seem to be a lack of responsible adult supervision. Schools and social workers and cops can't be the same as parents, but it seems money will have to be found to employ more "watchers," and yeah that includes people who investigate and stop bullying.

between 1000 and 1500 additional teen suicides are blamed on this class of drug each year. They contain the highest FDA warning known as "Black Box". They have substantially be banned in England for use by children. They have been linked to a 50% higher rate of Violent criminal behavior by their takers.

No, not all users become monsters, but enough do that an entire Country has banned their use by children

Why do you not provide links to this data? Is it because they do not exist or you are too lazy to provide them?

Stupid "lock the doors" rant, Part 2!

And yet you lock your doors to your home but think it's silly to lock the doors of a school

Here it is folks, an example of the idiots teaching your kids

The doors to every school where I worked were locked! You keep repeating this stupid rant in hopes that someone will be stupid enough not to recognize that a complete moron posted it!

I tell you what you need to do. Go to your local school and try to get in and report back on your success. When you get arrested, have a friend post on here of your fate, and we will all laugh at your predicament.
Yeah, what's up with the damn doors always being locked?

It keeps idiots who think they know how to run a school out of there, so they cannot harm anyone.
Didn't keep a guy with a fucking shotgun from walking in though did it?

Moron

According to reports I read, he held the shotgun under his coat and carried a revolver. So how does you plan stop that?

When the media quits sensationalizing them so kids that are suicidal get the thoughts to copy cat and go down in a flame of glory get bad ideas planted in their damn heads.

Here's another thought: let's stop treating boys like deformed girls by drugging them with ADHD and punishing them for doing the normal things that boys do?

They won't be in school if they prevent other children from learning. Are you OK with them running the streets when they get suspended for misbehaving?

The doors to every school where I worked were locked! You keep repeating this stupid rant in hopes that someone will be stupid enough not to recognize that a complete moron posted it!

I tell you what you need to do. Go to your local school and try to get in and report back on your success. When you get arrested, have a friend post on here of your fate, and we will all laugh at your predicament.
Yeah no one could just walk in with a fucking shotgun of the doors were locked right?

How many elementary students are shooting up schools? Oh, these shootings were at high schools by students or former students. They blend in.

Why aren't you volunteering at a school to help with security? Oh, nevermind. I forgot that you probably could not pass the required background check for stupidity.

So the doors you say were locked didn't keep people with guns out? And how well does a guy carrying a fucking shotgun blend in anywhere?

I am happier than ever that I don't have kids knowing that idiots like you are running the show at public schools
he just gleefully does what his masters require of him.

I have great news for you assholes! I retired! I am now messing up the US Army as a defense contractor.

The fact is that neither of you two morons have any answers because you haven't likely darkened a school classroom door since they kicked your ass out for being a juvenile delinquent!

Seriously, when was the last time you were present at a school when the busses unload and parents drop their kids off for school? It was probably your last day of school EVER!

Yeah no one could just walk in with a fucking shotgun of the doors were locked right?

How many elementary students are shooting up schools? Oh, these shootings were at high schools by students or former students. They blend in.

Why aren't you volunteering at a school to help with security? Oh, nevermind. I forgot that you probably could not pass the required background check for stupidity.

So the doors you say were locked didn't keep people with guns out? And how well does a guy carrying a fucking shotgun blend in anywhere?

I am happier than ever that I don't have kids knowing that idiots like you are running the show at public schools
he just gleefully does what his masters require of him.
If they can't dope them up, they sissify them.

You are so f-ing clueless!

If you are talking just about NY or CA, you might have a point, but knock off the use of a broad brush! You spread more bullshit than John Deere ever has!

And how well does a guy carrying a fucking shotgun blend in anywhere?

He carried it under his black trench coat in 90 degree weather.

Dustin Severin, a 17-year-old student, told NBC affiliate KPRC that he saw Pagourtzis in the hallway shortly before the bullets started flying — and that he was wearing his usual outfit. "He wears a trenchcoat every day, and it's like 90 degrees out here," Severin said.​

You are failing BIGLY today Skull - DERP ;-)

the guy will have been known to the students.......and the staff, and it has been shown his social media was typical for a shooter...
And again, nothing was done.

What do you propose doing? Eliminating his right to free speech?

Maybe your speech will be next to be eliminated.

Seriously, what would YOU do?

No, you misspelled it because you didn't know any better. :D

Maybe you should have had ADHD meds in school.

Oh my goodness, what a bombastic ass...

Yes, he is! Thank you for agreeing! :D

Hey nimrod, I was speaking of you being the bombastic ass...

I know. The fact that you couldn't figure that out is a testament to your own ignorance!

Schools need to become volunteer for the parents and their children after 6th grade. No child in the 7th grade should be required to go to a public school if that child doesn't want to. His or her parents should take total responsibility for their childrens continued education, and if a child of 13 doesn't want to attend a public school after that age, then it should be honored as such.

Alternative's should be offered after 6th grade, and a choosing should go on next by the parents, and by the child in order to continue the educational process at the place of the parents and child's choosing. If attendance drops dramatically at the public school, then the school should be closed or downsized.

Maybe government should only be involved very lightly in supporting elementary schools only, and after that the parents would be given a list of schools to choose from by the private sector, in which would best suit the child's educational needs, personality and etc.

Forcing children into these hell holes against their will, to then be brainwashed due to these institutions being highjacked over the years is now proving to be a deadly disaster these days.

They have programs like that from pre-K and up! It is called private school and home schooling. I am surprised you haven't heard of it before!

Forum List

Back