Yet another school shooting

I give up. This is the new normal. I live 30 miles from Mexico, and the Federales down there are armed with military type automatic rifles. The NRA is not going to be happy until America is just like Mexico, except that the guns will be legal. Whoppee-ki-yi-yah....

Here's a short list:

That is intriguing. Now all one needs to do is compare a list of ALL school shootings and show that a preponderance of the kids involved were on these drugs to show a correlation between these meds and the killings! Then the issue is suddenly no longer about guns at all and the real question is why are all these kids getting pills? Perhaps part of normal growing up is having emotional behavior problems and you can't fix that with a drug.

Pertinent questions asked:

Why have these shootings only happened in the past few decades? This class of drug has only been prescribed to children in great number since then.

Why have these shootings accelerated over the years? They have accelerated as the rate of use of these have. Today there are over 8,000,000 children, under the age of 18 on these prescriptions. Nearly double what they were a few years ago. There are actually over 200,000 infants prescribed them!

Why are there no mass shootings in England? The use of this class of drugs have been mostly banned for Children in England and those that remain are on a highly restricted basis.

Correlation is not causation.

So your argument is that the Pulse Nightclub shooter or Vegas shooter could have killed just as many with a knife as with an AR-15 or a shotgun.

Sorry - stupid argument

So your argument is that the Pulse Nightclub shooter or Vegas shooter COULD NOT have killed just as many with a vehicle or explosives or poisons?

Sorry - asinine argument of epic proportions.

Death toll rises to 85 in Bastille Day attack in Nice - CNN

Murderers Murder, it's what they do. They don't give a flying fuck what tools are available, they do what they do best. Murder.
They also can't kill as many with a knife as an AR. Do you have a better counter argument to that? Not likely!

Try again! You screwed up the quote.

I will say it again. I wish schools would take security seriously. You do not see mass shootings in courtrooms.

Of course you don't because courthouses are loaded with LEO's either working there or there for a case. Only a dumbass would try to shoot up a courthouse.
They also tightly control entrances and use metal detectors. Multiple layers of security works.
Eight dead and one shooter detained. Another person is also detained. Not sure if that second was involved or not.

Oh yeah and I think they said this one was in a gun free zone.

Another failed gun-free zone, another pissed off public school student, another unprepared public school, and another missed opportunity to ask what these public schools are doing so wrong to their student to cause this.

As long as Big Pharma can make a buck off of turning kids into emotionless killing zombies its a big win on two fronts.

Profits for Big Pharma

Political Points for the left

Win/win unless your a kid. But who the fuck cares about them?
Big pharma does not force kids to take mind numbing drugs. Parents and teachers do.

Teachers do not. Correct yourself before you wreck yourself.

I will say it again. I wish schools would take security seriously. You do not see mass shootings in courtrooms.

Of course you don't because courthouses are loaded with LEO's either working there or there for a case. Only a dumbass would try to shoot up a courthouse.
They also tightly control entrances and use metal detectors. Multiple layers of security works.
Eight dead and one shooter detained. Another person is also detained. Not sure if that second was involved or not.

Oh yeah and I think they said this one was in a gun free zone.

Another failed gun-free zone, another pissed off public school student, another unprepared public school, and another missed opportunity to ask what these public schools are doing so wrong to their student to cause this.

As long as Big Pharma can make a buck off of turning kids into emotionless killing zombies its a big win on two fronts.

Profits for Big Pharma

Political Points for the left

Win/win unless your a kid. But who the fuck cares about them?
Big pharma does not force kids to take mind numbing drugs. Parents and teachers do.

Teachers do not. Correct yourself before you wreck yourself.
Experiences differ. No offense intended.

As long as Big Pharma can make a buck off of turning kids into emotionless killing zombies

Has it been shown that most/all of these kid school shooters have been needlessly on drugs?
Do most/all of these kids have clinically diagnosed behavior problems?
Is there a pattern of doctors aggressively over-medicating children?
Is there a tendency now to diagnose otherwise normal child behavior into any number of "disorders"? (I think the answer there might be yes)
There is federal grant money for schools for each kid diagnosed with certain disorders. They receive a financial incentive to get as many kids as possible hooked on these fucked up drugs.

Oh, stop with the absolute bullshit!

Let's see your link!

[
Yo relish these shootings, it's clear from what you say. We all know how to stop them. you won't hear of it.

Exactly. School shooting threads and defending pedophiles and deviants are their most popular 'issues', generating some of the longest threads on the board, and ones they post the least actual content in, just rant, rave, and bully their way thorough them, hoping quantity is enough to get them through it all. No reason to pretend they're here for anything else but their agenda and lying.
Really? Who defends pedophiles like Dennis Hastert and Roy Moore?

What has Roy Moore been convicted of?

Liberal justice I guess?

This is how trumpanzees can look at themselves in the mirror....by making up strawmen and pretending they know what we think and feel.

Blown_Mind_gif.gif

who would of thunk leftist liberals have 'feelings

-Geaux
Well, of course it stands to reason. When con-servatives want to dehumanize people.........

What absurdity. Push the kids onto mind altering drugs, expect them to be upstanding citizens in a zombie like state, then accuse others of dehumanizing people.

You can't make this shit up.
My goodness....where have I advocated pushing kids onto mind altering drugs? Point out where I've advocated that in any way.

Nice deflection into more absurdity, why would we expect anything less from you.

Come on! You can't link to the post where it was said? Of course not, because in only happened in your head.

What a coward you are.

Gramps is far from being a coward, keyboard warrior.
Then Grandpa better put his Grandpa warrior helmet on then. As it stands right now, he just got taken out to the wood shed.

You haven't taken anything to the wood shed. Except maybe yourself, because of your unconscious addiction to self flagellation.

I posted some facts about gun violence and you have yet to respond to me since. Stop acting like you're smarter than everyone else.

I mean, you just did accuse the NRA of colluding with Russia. That means nobody should take you seriously.
I'm not the one doing the accusing. I think it might be our intelligence community who is doing the accusing. And you are welcome for being corrected.Inside the Decade-Long Russian Campaign to Infiltrate NRA and Elect Trump

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE?!?

You must be joking. Here, let me introduce you to the woodshed.

Just because Russia worked to infiltrate the NRA, does not mean the NRA knowingly cooperated with them. Russia wants to sew division, they don't necessarily care who wins. As we can all tell, those Russians are clearly regretting getting Trump elected. Oh boy that scheme surely backfired.

Sewing division would put it back together. You mean "sow".

Just because Russia worked to infiltrate the NRA, does not mean the NRA knowingly cooperated with them. Russia wants to sew division, they don't necessarily care who wins. As we can all tell, those Russians are clearly regretting getting Trump elected. Oh boy that scheme surely backfired.

Sewing division would put it back together. You mean "sow".
Maybe that is what the Russians think you do to plant seeds.

It would explain a lot of their famines, lol.

As long as Big Pharma can make a buck off of turning kids into emotionless killing zombies

Has it been shown that most/all of these kid school shooters have been needlessly on drugs?
Is there a tendency now to diagnose otherwise normal child behavior into any number of "disorders"? (I think the answer there might be yes)
There is federal grant money for schools for each kid diagnosed with certain disorders. They receive a financial incentive to get as many kids as possible hooked on these fucked up drugs.

Let's see your link!
The secret is out. I never said all. You need to relax.

How Schools Are Making Big Money On 'ADD/ADHD'

My goodness....where have I advocated pushing kids onto mind altering drugs? Point out where I've advocated that in any way.

Nice deflection into more absurdity, why would we expect anything less from you.
And now, because I've replied to your post about "pushing kids onto mind-altering drugs", you say I am deflecting. I don't think that word means what you think it means, boy. :71:

More absurdity from the racist
And look at you....jumping to racism now. :71:

So sad to watch you flail like a windmill.

You wrote the post, sad to see you can't fess up to your own racism. It has been said, the biggest racists are those that say they aren't racists.

I'm sorry, but I must have missed the racism. Mind pointing it out for those of us who actually worked today?

Let's see your link!

Yes, you did!

"There is federal grant money for schools for each kid diagnosed with certain disorders. They receive a financial incentive to get as many kids as possible hooked on these fucked up drugs."

Where does that leave any wiggle room?

As for your link, it is nearly 20 years old, and is based on very little data. I would suggest you try again, but you will just fail again!

I was an educator and administrator for 21 years. I know the rules backwards, forwards, upside down and sideways. You are full of shit!

Last edited:

Let's see your link!

Yes, you did!

"There is federal grant money for schools for each kid diagnosed with certain disorders. They receive a financial incentive to get as many kids as possible hooked on these fucked up drugs."

WTF does that leave any wiggle room?
Funding for Our Schools

In 2014, our country spent around $550 billion on public K-12 schools. States and local governments were the biggest funder. They provided around 88 percent of the funding. Only 12 percent—$79 billion—was provided by the federal government.

The federal government spends its money on specific programs. The two biggest programs are Title I and the No Child Left Behind. Title I money is supposed to be spent to help low-income students. Many of these students have learning and attention issues.
  • IDEA: Special Education Students ($11.5 billion). IDEA is the United States’ special education law. IDEA gives rights to children with disabilities. This includes many kids with learning and attention issues. The money in IDEA also helps pay for special education, including services in Individualized Education Programs. When IDEA was first passed, Congress promised to pay for 40 percent of the extra cost of special education. But it never kept that promise. Today, IDEA funds only about 16 percent of special education costs.

Really? Who defends pedophiles like Dennis Hastert and Roy Moore?

The same people who defend the likes of REP. Gerry Studds (D-Mass.), REP. Barney Frank (D-Mass.), REP Mel Reynolds (D-Ill.)...

California Congresswoman Jackie Speier, Democrat, wants to federalize a state law that protects pedophiles. No, that's not the main part of the bill, known in California as SB1172. Speier's bill is designed to prohibit counseling to change a person's sexual orientation.
California Democrats Pass Bill That Protects Pedophiles
www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3004300/posts
Barney Frank? What was he convicted of?

Other than being closeted and then exposed as being gay and later being reprimanded by the House for misuse of his office, not much!

Let's see your link!

Yes, you did!

WTF does that leave any wiggle room?
Funding for Our Schools

In 2014, our country spent around $550 billion on public K-12 schools. States and local governments were the biggest funder. They provided around 88 percent of the funding. Only 12 percent—$79 billion—was provided by the federal government.

The federal government spends its money on specific programs. The two biggest programs are Title I and the No Child Left Behind. Title I money is supposed to be spent to help low-income students. Many of these students have learning and attention issues.
  • IDEA: Special Education Students ($11.5 billion). IDEA is the United States’ special education law. IDEA gives rights to children with disabilities. This includes many kids with learning and attention issues. The money in IDEA also helps pay for special education, including services in Individualized Education Programs. When IDEA was first passed, Congress promised to pay for 40 percent of the extra cost of special education. But it never kept that promise. Today, IDEA funds only about 16 percent of special education costs.

Congratulations dumbass! You just proved yourself wrong! The sad thing is you don't know it.

Those disabilities are diagnosed by medical doctors, not teachers, principals, or psychologists. Have a nice day, shit for brains!

When we decide that giving our kids SSRI antidepressants is a really really bad idea.

Until then, it won't
antidepressants caused this?

A class of them. SSRI

They have been used by most, and maybe all of the school shooters.

Link?

(I am standing by for another epic failure!)

We have all been told that more guns make us safer. We now have 357 million guns. At what point will all these guns start making us safer, than, say, Japan, which has almost no guns......

Forum List

Back