Yet another school shooting

Parents consistently refuse to take responsibility for their own kids. Read the gun nuts here. They say they give their children guns. They actually admit to giving guns to children.

Its long past time to charge the parent(s) of underage shooters. If your kid murders someone, YOU should be held legally responsible.

Throw the gun nuts in jail.

Think that would get their attention?

Hey luddly :fu:... I will give my kids any fucking thing I want to... The First Firearm I gave my son was a Remington Model 870 Express Turkey 12ga 21"... I am not going to tell you how old he was because I am afraid you would pee your panties... When I came to Hawaii, I gave him my Bond Snake Slayer .45 Colt / .410... and a Mossberg Cruiser Pistol Grip 6-shot 12Ga 18.5” breacher barrel... He is 38 years old now and has a fine collection of Firearms...

Where did I say you should not or could not bury your children in guns?

Never even suggested such a thing.

I'll repeat what I wrote. Please stop your hysterics and actually READ it -

Parents who give their children the guns they use to murder should be held legally responsible for the actions of their kids.

Question for Ridgerunner and any other nutters who want to answer.

Do you believe parents should not be held responsible for the actions of their under age kids?

Second question - If not the parents, then WHO?

Parents consistently refuse to take responsibility for their own kids. Read the gun nuts here. They say they give their children guns. They actually admit to giving guns to children.

Its long past time to charge the parent(s) of underage shooters. If your kid murders someone, YOU should be held legally responsible.

Hey luddly :fu:... I will give my kids any fucking thing I want to... The First Firearm I gave my son was a Remington Model 870 Express Turkey 12ga 21"... I am not going to tell you how old he was because I am afraid you would pee your panties... When I came to Hawaii, I gave him my Bond Snake Slayer .45 Colt / .410... and a Mossberg Cruiser Pistol Grip 6-shot 12Ga 18.5” breacher barrel... He is 38 years old now and has a fine collection of Firearms...

Where did I say you should not or could not bury your children in guns?

Never even suggested such a thing.

I'll repeat what I wrote. Please stop your hysterics and actually READ it -

Parents who give their children the guns they use to murder should be held legally responsible for the actions of their kids.

Question for Ridgerunner and any other nutters who want to answer.

Do you believe parents should not be held responsible for the actions of their under age kids?

Second question - If not the parents, then WHO?
The vast majority of murders are purposefully carried out by underage gang members. Send their parents to jail, then their homelands.

Coaches and other students tortured him verbally and mentally. Said he smelled bad, was fat and ugly, laughed at him, etc. So he snapped. I hope he got the ones that were doing it to him.

(Another student stated the guy was bullied by coaches and students. No surprise, that).

THAT...

Is the root of the cause.

(Looking at you, Wry Catcher)

Had he not had access to guns, ..., The fact is, if he was the target of bullies, he had alternatives. We know he had access to guns, do we know if he had access to counselors, parents he could talk to, or a favorite teacher? There is no singular explanation for his motivation. What we know is he had means and an opportunity.

Granted, guns are the most intimidating alternative. But he picked up the weapon and chose to fire it. And it appears it was all motivated by bullying. Perhaps if we taught children to respect each other, we wouldn't have these mass shootings.

He had a means, and an opportunity. The gun was merely an implement. His hatred towards those who tormented him was the driving force. Not the weapon.
The history of mankind and his hatred towards others have been with us since the beginning. And that characteristic about humans will never change. There will always be something or someone to hate. Implements designed for mass murder have to go. There is no other logical/intelligent route to take.
Your statement is contradicted by your own statement.. Think about it.

Who are we to depend on to protect us from the things you listed that date back so far now ?? The law ???? LOL.

Yeah when they get there maybe, but what do you do in the seconds it takes for a person to kill you without your ability to defend yourself if you are to small to defend yourself ??

When we get rid of democrat gun free zones, allow armed staff at schools and actually take these shooters seriously, it is already coming out he gave off the traditional warning signs....

Those who put their 2nd A. right before the lives of others are loathsome, hateful, reprehensible and heinous.

In other word....Republican....

I would give up every gum I have to save one life...

Well...dimwit.....guns are used by Americans to stop rape, robbery and murder...and yes, mass shootings, 2.4 million times a year, according to the CDC.....so taking those guns away from those law abiding citizens means they will be raped, robbed and murdered, while you sit back in your smug happiness......

2.4 million v 8.....which number is bigger?

Nope....rape...robbery....and murder need to be stopped by law enforcement...

When was the last time you stopped a rape, robbery, or murder?

Coaches and other students tortured him verbally and mentally. Said he smelled bad, was fat and ugly, laughed at him, etc. So he snapped. I hope he got the ones that were doing it to him.

(Another student stated the guy was bullied by coaches and students. No surprise, that).

THAT...

Is the root of the cause.

(Looking at you, Wry Catcher)

TemplarKormac

Nope.

The root cause of gun dearths are guns.

If daddy had not given him the guns, he would have had to find another way of dealing with his feelings.

Put daddy on trial. Hold parents responsible for giving their kids the weapons they use to kill.

The “Root” by its very definition happens before the gun comes into play.

The more I read about this young man, the more it appears that he may have been a prime candidate for antidepressants

Once again.

The root cause, is a gun

You're an ignorant dumbass.

The ROOT CAUSE IS DEMOCRAT/LEFTIST POLICIES.

Why weren't these incidents as rampant back before Liberals corrupted our schools and government?

Was less rampant before all the pro gun stupidity.

Was less rampant before all the pro gun stupidity.

Pro gun started here in 1776.
Probably well before 1776.

When we get rid of democrat gun free zones, allow armed staff at schools and actually take these shooters seriously, it is already coming out he gave off the traditional warning signs....

Those who put their 2nd A. right before the lives of others are loathsome, hateful, reprehensible and heinous.

In other word....Republican....

I would give up every gum I have to save one life...

Well...dimwit.....guns are used by Americans to stop rape, robbery and murder...and yes, mass shootings, 2.4 million times a year, according to the CDC.....so taking those guns away from those law abiding citizens means they will be raped, robbed and murdered, while you sit back in your smug happiness......

2.4 million v 8.....which number is bigger?

Nope....rape...robbery....and murder need to be stopped by law enforcement...

When was the last time you stopped a rape, robbery, or murder?

Why, if you walk past a rape, call 911, it’s likely the rape and/or the murder is done.

You’re kind of a coward, no?

Shooter got the guns from daddy.

You call me a gun nut... Then you say throw the gun nuts in jail... And I say :fu:...

"Every day that we fail to act on gun violence, we are failing our children. This should be a day for soul searching across America - and that soul searching should be matched with legislating to begin dealing with this national shame." - Crooked Hillary

And "Crooked Hillary" is wrong how exactly?

We fail to act when we fail to end democrat created gun free school zones. We need to allow armed and trained school staff...that would take these targets away from mass shooters....yet, democrats need dead children, they are their best propaganda tool for gun confiscation, so there is no way they are going to actually stop school shootings, they get too much power from the sacrifice of our children.

Oh please Please PLEEEEEASE repost your NRA talking points.

Now is the appropriate time - We just don't get enough! :rolleyes-41:

No...no....now is never the time to talk about gun violence....just give your thoughts and prayers....that will always be the Repub cure....

"Every day that we fail to act on gun violence, we are failing our children. This should be a day for soul searching across America - and that soul searching should be matched with legislating to begin dealing with this national shame." - Crooked Hillary

And "Crooked Hillary" is wrong how exactly?

We fail to act when we fail to end democrat created gun free school zones. We need to allow armed and trained school staff...that would take these targets away from mass shooters....yet, democrats need dead children, they are their best propaganda tool for gun confiscation, so there is no way they are going to actually stop school shootings, they get too much power from the sacrifice of our children.

Oh please Please PLEEEEEASE repost your NRA talking points.

Now is the appropriate time - We just don't get enough! :rolleyes-41:

No...no....now is never the time to talk about gun violence....just give your thoughts and prayers....that will always be the Repub cure....

My thoughts and prayers do go to the victims........

And you’re a pussy.

Granted, guns are the most intimidating alternative. But he picked up the weapon and chose to fire it. And it appears it was all motivated by bullying. Perhaps if we taught children to respect each other, we wouldn't have these mass shootings.

He had a means, and an opportunity. The gun was merely an implement. His hatred towards those who tormented him was the driving force. Not the weapon.
The history of mankind and his hatred towards others have been with us since the beginning. And that characteristic about humans will never change. There will always be something or someone to hate. Implements designed for mass murder have to go. There is no other logical/intelligent route to take.

You mean like Rental Trucks? A rental truck was used to murder more people in one attack than all the mass shootings have murdered each year......except for 2017.......so, they have to go, right? Since they are implements used for mass murder?

A truck in Toronto was used to murder 10 and injured 15, that is worse than this incident since though 10 were killed, the same as the truck attack, 15 were injured instead of 10....so trucks have to go...right?
Go to the statistics table and tell me how many people get killed from AR's versus rental trucks each year. That's right, the "rental truck statistics aren't there, because there is not a regular year to year comparison to go by. Your analogy sucks.

Nope....it is truthful, which is why you hate it...

Lawn mowers kill more people each year than AR-15 rifles do in mass public shootings...as do bees and wasps....they kill more people than mass shooters using all types of guns...

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

Rental Truck in Nice, France, 86 murdered in 5 minutes...

Total number murdered in mass public shootings by year...

Lawn mower deaths every year.... more than 75

(Lawn Mower Accidents Rise This Time of Year | MU News Bureau)

People murdered each year in mass public shootings...
2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19
2002...not listed by mother jones
1985...(none listed)
1983 (none listed)

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Cars, Accidental deaths 2013......35,369

Poisons...accidental deaths 2013....38,851

Alcohol...accidental deaths 2013...29,001

gravity....accidental falling deaths 2013...30,208
Accidental drowning.....3,391
Accidental exposure to smoke, fire and flames.....2,760
:777::777::777:Accidental deaths! Boss, you're getting mighty desperate aren't you to justify owning AR weapons that no one can logically/intelligently justify owning?
I know plenty of friends with AR's, and they are strictly for sport shooting and defense.

My friends are responsible citizens, and they would protect you or anyother American if they needed to or were asked to. They are also former military soldiers that had long since retired.

If you look at the cases where a kid shot up their school...99% of them were bullied. Yes, they got access to guns, but the ROOT of the problem is THE SCHOOL and their lack of doing something about bullies. When a kid reports them..BOTH get expelled. Or the situation is ignored. Look at the mom that complained that her daughter was being bullied in school by other gang students. Nothing was done. Now she is dead due to MS13 killing her with a fucking machete. Think about that. A MACHETE. How horrific a death is that?
No...teachers do nothing to the perps. And the victim suffers alone. Maybe even embarrassed to inform their parent. Who knows. They suffer. And then they snap.....IF they aren't killed first by said bullies.

Conversation between trump and Pence after the latest shooting:

Pence: Mr. President, I know you are disturbed about the shooting in Texas.
trump: Mike, yes i am....I am very disturbed.
Pence: All those kids and the teacher...dead. Terrible and....
trump: Mike! I don't care about that. I am disturbed cause it is just another crazy white person with a gun.
Pence: But Mr Preside....
trump: Why can't somebody named Abdul or some black kid do the shooting?
Pence: But we need to be concerned about gun violence and...
trump: Instead, we had a black dude stop a shooting a couple weeks ago.
Pence: Yes sir, but you did wait as long as you could to call that darkie....
trump: Look Mike, how am I going to convince the country that people of color are evil if all these whites keep committing mass shooting.
Pence: Well, the NRA says guns don't kill, people kill and....
trump: Come one Mike, we know that is bull. We just got to come up with murderous immigrants or undocumented people who will start shooting...
Pence: Well, I will talk to Mr Magoo and see if he can plant some guns on some illegals.
trump: That is a start Mike. Then maybe find a school that they can shoot up?
Pence: I will get right on it sir....

upload_2018-5-18_20-50-12.png

YEP! This shitty anal asshole T&P movie again?
upload_2018-5-18_20-49-1.png

Conversation between trump and Pence after the latest shooting:

Pence: Mr. President, I know you are disturbed about the shooting in Texas.
trump: Mike, yes i am....I am very disturbed.
Pence: All those kids and the teacher...dead. Terrible and....
trump: Mike! I don't care about that. I am disturbed cause it is just another crazy white person with a gun.
Pence: But Mr Preside....
trump: Why can't somebody named Abdul or some black kid do the shooting?
Pence: But we need to be concerned about gun violence and...
trump: Instead, we had a black dude stop a shooting a couple weeks ago.
Pence: Yes sir, but you did wait as long as you could to call that darkie....
trump: Look Mike, how am I going to convince the country that people of color are evil if all these whites keep committing mass shooting.
Pence: Well, the NRA says guns don't kill, people kill and....
trump: Come one Mike, we know that is bull. We just got to come up with murderous immigrants or undocumented people who will start shooting...
Pence: Well, I will talk to Mr Magoo and see if he can plant some guns on some illegals.
trump: That is a start Mike. Then maybe find a school that they can shoot up?
Pence: I will get right on it sir....

How childish, Jim. Just how much time did you waste typing that?

I feel sorry for the kid, myself. Been there, done that...minus the killing of the tormentors. Dad had a gun. So did mom. But I never went so far as to do what the kid did. However...from reports, and intuition of my own, I think the kid was maybe bullied or abused at home, too. He had no place to turn. Hence the "badass" he tried to portray on social media and even there, he didn't have many friends. To end the torment...he wanted to die and take them with him. Maybe he was afraid to tell his dad. Did he even have a mom? Maybe he did tell them and he was laughed at by them too, or called names. I told my mom when it was happening to me. She did nothing. I didn't tell my dad...until I finally had enough and ran home a sobbing mess. He didn't call me a chickenshit, or make me feel worse. He is the one that taught me to fight. He said "never start a fight, honey. But protect yourself. And this is how". He moved all the furniture from the living room to the side and he gave me many lessons on how to fight, how to protect myself, where to punch/hit/grab. After that...I went back to school (from being kept home by Dad for a week), and had more self confidence in myself. The bullies found out soon enough I was not as weak as they thought I was...and I realized it too.

Anyway....that kid had enough. ALL of them that did school shootings had enough. You can blame guns, parents, jiffy peanut butter if you want. But the ROOT is the school itself and the bullies that get away with their shit.

Last edited:

When you get rid of the 'gun-free' zones, and let people defend themselves. When people start standing up to criminals, they'll stop. When armed people go to a school, and get shot, instead of shooting people, they'll stop doing it.

Also, it will happen when the left-wing starts treating people with respect. One of the biggest problems with these kids, is that they get bullied and pushed around in school until they determine it's better to get violent and kill people, than live in continual abuse.

And part of the reason kids thinks it's ok to be brutal and cruel to each other, is that adults (like some of the people on this forum) treat each other cruelly because they disagree on issues.

I feel sorry for the kid, myself. Been there, done that...minus the killing of the tormentors. Dad had a gun. So did mom. But I never went so far as to do what the kid did. However...from reports, and intuition of my own, I think the kid was maybe bullied or abused at home, too. He had no place to turn. Hence the "badass" he tried to portray on social media and even there, he didn't have many friends. To end the torment...he wanted to die and take them with him.

Yeah, unfortunately, a decade after I got out of school, I realized I could have easily been one of these kids. People treated me with absolute cruelty in school, and at the time, I absolutely hated them.

When I read about the Columbine shooters, and the torment they went through... I understood most of that, because I went through most of it myself.

People need to raise their kids better. As long as society continues to raise a hellions that bullies others, you are going to find people are going to go crazy like this.

When you get rid of the 'gun-free' zones, and let people defend themselves. When people start standing up to criminals, they'll stop. When armed people go to a school, and get shot, instead of shooting people, they'll stop doing it.

Also, it will happen when the left-wing starts treating people with respect. One of the biggest problems with these kids, is that they get bullied and pushed around in school until they determine it's better to get violent and kill people, than live in continual abuse.

And part of the reason kids thinks it's ok to be brutal and cruel to each other, is that adults (like some of the people on this forum) treat each other cruelly because they disagree on issues.
Grown up bullies. Oh yes. There are many here. Thankfully, the really nasty ones stay in the FZ.

Forum List

Back