Yet another school shooting

Granted, guns are the most intimidating alternative. But he picked up the weapon and chose to fire it. And it appears it was all motivated by bullying. Perhaps if we taught children to respect each other, we wouldn't have these mass shootings.

He had a means, and an opportunity. The gun was merely an implement. His hatred towards those who tormented him was the driving force. Not the weapon.
The history of mankind and his hatred towards others have been with us since the beginning. And that characteristic about humans will never change. There will always be something or someone to hate. Implements designed for mass murder have to go. There is no other logical/intelligent route to take.

You mean like Rental Trucks? A rental truck was used to murder more people in one attack than all the mass shootings have murdered each year......except for 2017.......so, they have to go, right? Since they are implements used for mass murder?

A truck in Toronto was used to murder 10 and injured 15, that is worse than this incident since though 10 were killed, the same as the truck attack, 15 were injured instead of 10....so trucks have to go...right?
Go to the statistics table and tell me how many people get killed from AR's versus rental trucks each year. That's right, the "rental truck statistics aren't there, because there is not a regular year to year comparison to go by. Your analogy sucks.

Nope....it is truthful, which is why you hate it...

Lawn mowers kill more people each year than AR-15 rifles do in mass public shootings...as do bees and wasps....they kill more people than mass shooters using all types of guns...

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

Rental Truck in Nice, France, 86 murdered in 5 minutes...

Total number murdered in mass public shootings by year...

Lawn mower deaths every year.... more than 75

(Lawn Mower Accidents Rise This Time of Year | MU News Bureau)

People murdered each year in mass public shootings...
2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19
2002...not listed by mother jones
1985...(none listed)
1983 (none listed)

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Cars, Accidental deaths 2013......35,369

Poisons...accidental deaths 2013....38,851

Alcohol...accidental deaths 2013...29,001

gravity....accidental falling deaths 2013...30,208
Accidental drowning.....3,391
Accidental exposure to smoke, fire and flames.....2,760
:777::777::777:Accidental deaths! Boss, you're getting mighty desperate aren't you to justify owning AR weapons that no one can logically/intelligently justify owning?

AR-15 rifles are great for self defense.....and since you are pretty dense...notice that those accidental deaths kill more people than mass shooters do intentionally with all gun types in mass shootings...do you want to ban Poison? Alcohol? Gravity?

Florida just told districts that they can arm staff.

None of the states largest districts chose to do so.

It’s stupid. Even Florida knows it is stupid.

Then tell congress, with 2,500 cops to guard 535 people, to fire them...since having armed people around is so stupid....

You are dumb.

Nobody has mentioned cops. Cops are acceptable.

However, even when cops are on site, they can’t stop a nutbag with a gun from offing some people.

Nutbag with no gun? Much better. Yes?

Moron.

Yeah, it's never "quite time" to talk about some sensible gun reforms. I believe you even agreed with mine earlier.
Thoughts & Prayers seem a little shallow at this point.

Wait...so ALL the tens of thousands of gun laws haven't stopped mentally ill people so far....but what...the "Next" round of laws will?
What YOU MEAN TO SAY IS TOTAL CONFISCATION IS YOUR FANTASY.

Well little bubba, what YOU need is to spend some time under a Dictator...maybe in North Korea or Venezuela.....or even China where saying the wrong thing can get a state sponsored bullet to the back of your skull. Maybe that's more to your liking.

But then, you'd probably orgasm if a dictator allowed you to lick the bottom of his or her boots clean after walking in a cow pasture.

Yeah, it's never "quite time" to talk about some sensible gun reforms. I believe you even agreed with mine earlier.
Thoughts & Prayers seem a little shallow at this point.

Wait...so ALL the tens of thousands of gun laws haven't stopped mentally ill people so far....but what...the "Next" round of laws will?
What YOU MEAN TO SAY IS TOTAL CONFISCATION IS YOUR FANTASY.

Well little bubba, what YOU need is to spend some time under a Dictator...maybe in North Korea or Venezuela.....or even China where saying the wrong thing can get a state sponsored bullet to the back of your skull. Maybe that's more to your liking.

But then, you'd probably orgasm if a dictator allowed you to lick the bottom of his or her boots clean after walking in a cow pasture.

Let me REPEAT for the BasicHumanRetard.

Are you bucking for a 2nd Civil War?

sv67xN6.jpg

Okaaaaaay......

SO ANY Imbecile can CLEARLY see we've tried ALL the "Common Sense" gun laws......

How about we stop being such stupid gun grabbers and try the approach the Right has suggested instead?
You know focusing on the ROOT of the problem for a refreshing and effective change?

The history of mankind and his hatred towards others have been with us since the beginning. And that characteristic about humans will never change. There will always be something or someone to hate. Implements designed for mass murder have to go. There is no other logical/intelligent route to take.

You mean like Rental Trucks? A rental truck was used to murder more people in one attack than all the mass shootings have murdered each year......except for 2017.......so, they have to go, right? Since they are implements used for mass murder?

A truck in Toronto was used to murder 10 and injured 15, that is worse than this incident since though 10 were killed, the same as the truck attack, 15 were injured instead of 10....so trucks have to go...right?
Go to the statistics table and tell me how many people get killed from AR's versus rental trucks each year. That's right, the "rental truck statistics aren't there, because there is not a regular year to year comparison to go by. Your analogy sucks.

Nope....it is truthful, which is why you hate it...

Lawn mowers kill more people each year than AR-15 rifles do in mass public shootings...as do bees and wasps....they kill more people than mass shooters using all types of guns...

Rental Truck in Nice, France, 86 murdered in 5 minutes...

Total number murdered in mass public shootings by year...

Lawn mower deaths every year.... more than 75

(Lawn Mower Accidents Rise This Time of Year | MU News Bureau)

People murdered each year in mass public shootings...
2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19
2002...not listed by mother jones
1985...(none listed)
1983 (none listed)

Cars, Accidental deaths 2013......35,369

Poisons...accidental deaths 2013....38,851

Alcohol...accidental deaths 2013...29,001

gravity....accidental falling deaths 2013...30,208
Accidental drowning.....3,391
Accidental exposure to smoke, fire and flames.....2,760
:777::777::777:Accidental deaths! Boss, you're getting mighty desperate aren't you to justify owning AR weapons that no one can logically/intelligently justify owning?

AR-15 rifles are great for self defense.....and since you are pretty dense...notice that those accidental deaths kill more people than mass shooters do intentionally with all gun types in mass shootings...do you want to ban Poison? Alcohol? Gravity?
giphy.gif

More lives shattered. These people will never ever recover from this.

Shooter got the guns from daddy.

Parents consistently refuse to take responsibility for their own kids. Read the gun nuts here. They say they give their children guns. They actually admit to giving guns to children.

Its long past time to charge the parent(s) of underage shooters. If your kid murders someone, YOU should be held legally responsible.

Throw the gun nuts in jail.

Think that would get their attention?
I gave all my kinds guns. In fact the last ones i gave away were a Glock 9mm and a Savages bolt action rifle.

Coaches and other students tortured him verbally and mentally. Said he smelled bad, was fat and ugly, laughed at him, etc. So he snapped. I hope he got the ones that were doing it to him.

(Another student stated the guy was bullied by coaches and students. No surprise, that).

THAT...

Is the root of the cause.

(Looking at you, Wry Catcher)

Had he not had access to guns, ..., The fact is, if he was the target of bullies, he had alternatives. We know he had access to guns, do we know if he had access to counselors, parents he could talk to, or a favorite teacher? There is no singular explanation for his motivation. What we know is he had means and an opportunity.

Granted, guns are the most intimidating alternative. But he picked up the weapon and chose to fire it. And it appears it was all motivated by bullying. Perhaps if we taught children to respect each other, we wouldn't have these mass shootings.

He had a means, and an opportunity. The gun was merely an implement. His hatred towards those who tormented him was the driving force. Not the weapon.

OH
EMM
GEEEEE

2aguy is RIGHT!!!

In countries where guns are not easily available, killers are using trucks.

And vans.

Wow.

Thanks for that insight.

(Next, he will point out that people have died in bathtubs and that's why we need more guns.)

I gave all my kinds guns. In fact the last ones i gave away were a Glock 9mm and a Savages bolt action rifle.

And instead of going after the ROOT of the problem FOR A CHANGE.....

Imbecile Lefttards will spend millions of dollars and tens of thousands of man hours in legal fees debating how to stop YOUR kids from having a gun.

OH
EMM
GEEEEE

2aguy is RIGHT!!!

In countries where guns are not easily available, killers are using trucks.

And vans.

Wow.

Thanks for that insight.

(Next, he will point out that people have died in bathtubs and that's why we need more guns.)

Really?
That ALL you got?

Go back to your pot and stop trying to imitate intelligent people. mmmK?

The NRA has the ability, and uses it to bribe members of Congress - who put their job before the lives of children. It is really that simple.

This is quite humorous... fry cooker seems to think the NRA uses funds to bribe members of Congress, when in reality they are well within the law to contribute to a campaign fund... But when Tax dollars are given to Planned Parenthood for medical procedures and then PP in turn uses those funds to bribe members of Congress who put their jobs before the lives of children... It is really that simple...

Schools need to become volunteer for the parents and their children after 6th grade. No child in the 7th grade should be required to go to a public school if that child doesn't want to. His or her parents should take total responsibility for their childrens continued education, and if a child of 13 doesn't want to attend a public school after that age, then it should be honored as such.

Alternative's should be offered after 6th grade, and a choosing should go on next by the parents, and by the child in order to continue the educational process at the place of the parents and child's choosing. If attendance drops dramatically at the public school, then the school should be closed or downsized.

Maybe government should only be involved very lightly in supporting elementary schools only, and after that the parents would be given a list of schools to choose from by the private sector, in which would best suit the child's educational needs, personality and etc.

Forcing children into these hell holes against their will, to then be brainwashed due to these institutions being highjacked over the years is now proving to be a deadly disaster these days.
You know that at no time in a child's educational life are they REQUIRED to go to a public school, right?
Oh I see what your saying... Well if they don't go to a private school or they aren't being home schooled by a certified homeschool teacher/parent etc, then they are required by law to be educated. But you are right that they aren't required to go to a public school.

Coaches and other students tortured him verbally and mentally. Said he smelled bad, was fat and ugly, laughed at him, etc. So he snapped. I hope he got the ones that were doing it to him.

(Another student stated the guy was bullied by coaches and students. No surprise, that).

THAT...

Had he not had access to guns, ..., The fact is, if he was the target of bullies, he had alternatives. We know he had access to guns, do we know if he had access to counselors, parents he could talk to, or a favorite teacher? There is no singular explanation for his motivation. What we know is he had means and an opportunity.
Parents should share the blame in this, even charged for neglect big time if find out huge mistakes were made. If Dad or mom exposed their son to deadly weapons without regard, then he or she should share a cell next to their son for his actions.

More lives shattered. These people will never ever recover from this.

Shooter got the guns from daddy.

Parents consistently refuse to take responsibility for their own kids. Read the gun nuts here. They say they give their children guns. They actually admit to giving guns to children.

Its long past time to charge the parent(s) of underage shooters. If your kid murders someone, YOU should be held legally responsible.

Exactly.

You make my point and I'm fed up with parents getting away with their part in these mass shootings.

If parents are going to give their kids the weapons to murder, they should be held responsible for their kid when he guns people down.

Hey luddly :fu:... I will give my kids any fucking thing I want to... The First Firearm I gave my son was a Remington Model 870 Express Turkey 12ga 21"... I am not going to tell you how old he was because I am afraid you would pee your panties... When I came to Hawaii, I gave him my Bond Snake Slayer .45 Colt / .410... and a Mossberg Cruiser Pistol Grip 6-shot 12Ga 18.5” breacher barrel... He is 38 years old now and has a fine collection of Firearms...

THAT...

TemplarKormac

Nope.

The root cause of gun dearths are guns.

If daddy had not given him the guns, he would have had to find another way of dealing with his feelings.

Put daddy on trial. Hold parents responsible for giving their kids the weapons they use to kill.

Hey luddly :fu:... I will give my kids any fucking thing I want to... The First Firearm I gave my son was a Remington Model 870 Express Turkey 12ga 21"... I am not going to tell you how old he was because I am afraid you would pee your panties... When I came to Hawaii, I gave him my Bond Snake Slayer .45 Colt / .410... and a Mossberg Cruiser Pistol Grip 6-shot 12Ga 18.5” breacher barrel... He is 38 years old now and has a fine collection of Firearms...

Wow! So cool! You found a gun catalog and picked some cool sounding names.

Kids are no longer being taught to deal with their emotions in an acceptable way. I expect we'll be seeing a lot more shootings, in schools, and in a number of years it'll be happening in businesses and stores as more and more bombs of over-emotional insecurity lose it and blame it on those around them.

It's "gun cultures" fault. It's racisim's fault. It's the NRA's fault. It's Islamophobia's fault. It's Christian's fault. It's low minimum wages fault. Etc. Get your favorite excuse to dismiss their personal responsibility for their actions ready.
We have a cultural rot going on today, and it is being aided and abetted by a number of things today. Figuring this stuff out is an absolute must. Our children's lives depend on it.

Forum List

Back