Yet another school shooting

Make our schools as secure as banks, post offices, political offices, provide security, arm people, train them.

I'm fine with more armed, trained security, but retrofit hardening of every school in the country would cost 10 times as much as Trump's big, beautiful stupid wall.

You ready to spend that kind of money?

Is the safety of our children only something you believe when you are pushing removing people of their rights?

HuH :confused-84:

Where did I suggest removing the right of responsible people to own guns?

Now you are going to tell me that you are not in favor of gun control?

Make our schools as secure as banks, post offices, political offices, provide security, arm people, train them.

I'm fine with more armed, trained security, but retrofit hardening of every school in the country would cost 10 times as much as Trump's big, beautiful stupid wall.

Is the safety of our children only something you believe when you are pushing removing people of their rights?

HuH :confused-84:

Where did I suggest removing the right of responsible people to own guns?
When at first you can't win the first argument, create another one to take its place. Typical NRA bs to change the narrative to one's rights. Lol! They are so predictable these days.

I'm not changing the argument at all, I have already won that argument. He and you are simply confused as always.

Post offices?????????

When was the last time you saw any security precautions at a post office?

Every time I go there. There are metal detectors at the door.

You must live in a very bad neighborhood or it is in a federal building.

I have NEVER seen a metal detector at any post office.

I don't live in a bad neighborhood. In fact my neighborhood is in the top 20 places to live in the US. If I remember to, I'll snap a picture the next time I go there.

Post offices?????????

Only the post offices with bars on the windows.

As always, you know nothing at all.

Post offices?????????

Only the post offices with bars on the windows.

Never saw any of those either.

You guys need to either get out more or move!

As I said, I live in one of the better neighborhoods. It's possible that the reason my post office has it is because it's fairly new. Anyway, you two keep digging yourselves in a hole, maybe I can make a special trip to my post office tomorrow just to watch you two eat crow.

Same time we stop hearing report after report of parents abusing and killing their kids,idiots leaving babies In hot cars to die while they party,gamble,OD,take a nap, morons torturing animals for fun,gang violence , violence against the elderly,violence against the police etc.

Violence over all is an everyday thing. Society in general doesn't value life anymore let alone know what compassion is and you expect violence to end just because? Look at the teachers we let teach our children.

This new shooter was allegedly bullied by the school coaches.

We have college professors teaching students to beat protesters and set fire to buildings with liberal approval after all.
What is your proof that college professors are teaching students to beat protesters and telling them to set fires to buildings?
Because they were arrested for such at Berkeley during the protests.

Surely you aren't serious.

I can speak for many of us who believe children and young adults ought to be safe in school, be it day care, elementary, secondary or college. Not only children and young adults, but all of us do to the number of guns which proliferate throughout our population.

Going by the number of posts on this most resent murders, the lack of empathy for the victims, not only those killed or wounded, but every student, every parent and first responders is disgusting. Those who put their 2nd A. right before the lives of others is loathsome, hateful, reprehensible and heinous.

Look here. You pretend to be concerned but you are only trying to have your way. You are just the same is the person I was responding to. you are a phony. You have zero concern for children or anyone UNLESS their deaths further your agenda. You and those like you are the worst of the worst.

When we get rid of democrat gun free zones, allow armed staff at schools and actually take these shooters seriously, it is already coming out he gave off the traditional warning signs....

Those who put their 2nd A. right before the lives of others are loathsome, hateful, reprehensible and heinous.

Those like you who stand on the dead bodies of children to push your agenda are loathsome, hateful, and reprehensible sociopaths.

I can speak for many of us who believe children and young adults ought to be safe in school, be it day care, elementary, secondary or college. Not only children and young adults, but all of us do to the number of guns which proliferate throughout our population.

Going by the number of posts on this most resent murders, the lack of empathy for the victims, not only those killed or wounded, but every student, every parent and first responders is disgusting. Those who put their 2nd A. right before the lives of others is loathsome, hateful, reprehensible and heinous.

How sweet!! Very moving!!

But very typical of the sentiments we are hearing today from the unicorn chasers. All emotions.... as if if we talked til we're blue in the face about our emotions the problem will be solved. This is why the snowflake contingent is never successful at changing public policy. They are fine with standing in front of banners and billboards!

They DO NOT WANT to fix the problem. they ONLY want to push their agenda. You know, I know AND THEY KNOW that the proposals they make won't stop one single mass shooting. They DO NOT CARE, they only want to deny the rights of others.

"Over ran"......English your second language?
Classic.

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump
Yea, that explains a lot of why the Right has serious problems. Glad to see you are coming around to figuring out why intelligent debate is pretty much impossible with you folks.
The Left always has a Final Solution.

Killing all the guns will work about as well as killing all the babies.
I haven't mentioned killing any babies. You must have?

You can never kill them all, no matter how hard you try.
Who said anything about killing all the guns? Oh that's right, you did.
No one noticed you didn't deny killing all the babies.

Bait taken, fish landed.[/QUOTE]

When we get rid of democrat gun free zones, allow armed staff at schools and actually take these shooters seriously, it is already coming out he gave off the traditional warning signs....

Those who put their 2nd A. right before the lives of others are loathsome, hateful, reprehensible and heinous.

Those like you who stand on the dead bodies of children to push your agenda are loathsome, hateful, and reprehensible sociopaths.

Those that wave their second amendment rights over dead children are slugs....

Conversation between trump and Pence after the latest shooting:

Pence: Mr. President, I know you are disturbed about the shooting in Texas.
trump: Mike, yes i am....I am very disturbed.
Pence: All those kids and the teacher...dead. Terrible and....
trump: Mike! I don't care about that. I am disturbed cause it is just another crazy white person with a gun.
Pence: But Mr Preside....
trump: Why can't somebody named Abdul or some black kid do the shooting?
Pence: But we need to be concerned about gun violence and...
trump: Instead, we had a black dude stop a shooting a couple weeks ago.
Pence: Yes sir, but you did wait as long as you could to call that darkie....
trump: Look Mike, how am I going to convince the country that people of color are evil if all these whites keep committing mass shooting.
Pence: Well, the NRA says guns don't kill, people kill and....
trump: Come one Mike, we know that is bull. We just got to come up with murderous immigrants or undocumented people who will start shooting...
Pence: Well, I will talk to Mr Magoo and see if he can plant some guns on some illegals.
trump: That is a start Mike. Then maybe find a school that they can shoot up?
Pence: I will get right on it sir....

How childish, Jim. Just how much time did you waste typing that?

Maybe SNL could use it.

How sweet!! Very moving!!

But very typical of the sentiments we are hearing today from the unicorn chasers. All emotions.... as if if we talked til we're blue in the face about our emotions the problem will be solved. This is why the snowflake contingent is never successful at changing public policy. They are fine with standing in front of banners and billboards!

They DO NOT WANT to fix the problem. they ONLY want to push their agenda. You know, I know AND THEY KNOW that the proposals they make won't stop one single mass shooting. They DO NOT CARE, they only want to deny the rights of others.

Those that wave their second amendment rights over dead children are slugs....
It's about as low as you get.

jx1dg0ebany01.jpg

I've done a bit of research on my own and determined that your argument definitely has merit.

School Shooters & Stabbings Committed by those on Psychiatric Drugs | CCHR International
Just heads up on that CCHR: they are a scientology front group. Scientology has a white-hot hatred of psychologists and psychiatry because they insulted LRH.
That being said, yes psychiatric drugs are abused in some cases and could contribute to shootings. But mostly such drugs make you without emotion.

Forum List

Back