Yet another school shooting

I know. The fact that you couldn't figure that out is a testament to your own ignorance!

I had your bs figured out early... You are blowing bubbles and need to sober up... Your good but not that good... Rest up and come back tomorrow...

If you had it figured out, why did I have to explain it to you? BTW where is my "good". You said it was mine!

"You're" good is how you should have said it. I think you need the rest.

Last edited:
Schools should be like college campuses, where there is always a kind of freedom feeling to the campus goers/students, and not a feeling of being in a prison or a hell while there. Then you add in the bullying, and the place really bcomes a hell.

These campuses should have great architectural landscaping done, great looking buildings, modern furnishings etc.

They should have points of entry where all students pass through the metal detectors whether coming and/or going. Border fencing with camera monitoring systems. Security gaurds for any kind of possible trouble that might arrise.

Bring on a name brand kiosk like McDonald's, Burger King or whatever is negotiated.

Change the culture, have zero tolerance policies for bullying and harassment of any kind.

Secure the schools starting yesterday already, and get rid of the troubled kid's immediately. Let the parents figure it out from there.

Metal detectors are useless in a school environment except to cause massive delays in getting kids to class.
Border fencing traps students into limited escape routes. One of my recent schools had a major problem because neighboring properties fenced the school off so they was only one direction of escape.

Many schools have school resource officers and/or security guards. That doesn't stop anyone, If they get involved in a physical altercation with a student, they are often fired or sued by helicopter parents.

Your foolproof plan has a few holes in it.

Why not just arm teachers?

Armed police officers are needed for every school.

Only way to prevent future tragedies.
Alot more than just armed officers, but yes I agree or maybe we should just transfer the crazies to another institution before they crack ?? Yeah that should do the trick.

Barney Fife always said "Nip it Andy, nip it in the bud".. lol

Who decides if they are crazy? What standard will we use?

Schools need to become volunteer for the parents and their children after 6th grade. No child in the 7th grade should be required to go to a public school if that child doesn't want to. His or her parents should take total responsibility for their childrens continued education, and if a child of 13 doesn't want to attend a public school after that age, then it should be honored as such.

Alternative's should be offered after 6th grade, and a choosing should go on next by the parents, and by the child in order to continue the educational process at the place of the parents and child's choosing. If attendance drops dramatically at the public school, then the school should be closed or downsized.

Maybe government should only be involved very lightly in supporting elementary schools only, and after that the parents would be given a list of schools to choose from by the private sector, in which would best suit the child's educational needs, personality and etc.

Forcing children into these hell holes against their will, to then be brainwashed due to these institutions being highjacked over the years is now proving to be a deadly disaster these days.
You know that at no time in a child's educational life are they REQUIRED to go to a public school, right?
Wrong.... If you don't send your child to school, then see what happens next.

It's called private school or homeschooling.

Parents consistently refuse to take responsibility for their own kids. Read the gun nuts here. They say they give their children guns. They actually admit to giving guns to children.

Its long past time to charge the parent(s) of underage shooters. If your kid murders someone, YOU should be held legally responsible.

Throw the gun nuts in jail.

Think that would get their attention?

Hey luddly :fu:... I will give my kids any fucking thing I want to... The First Firearm I gave my son was a Remington Model 870 Express Turkey 12ga 21"... I am not going to tell you how old he was because I am afraid you would pee your panties... When I came to Hawaii, I gave him my Bond Snake Slayer .45 Colt / .410... and a Mossberg Cruiser Pistol Grip 6-shot 12Ga 18.5” breacher barrel... He is 38 years old now and has a fine collection of Firearms...

Where did I say you should not or could not bury your children in guns?

Never even suggested such a thing.

I'll repeat what I wrote. Please stop your hysterics and actually READ it -

Parents who give their children the guns they use to murder should be held legally responsible for the actions of their kids.

Question for Ridgerunner and any other nutters who want to answer.

Do you believe parents should not be held responsible for the actions of their under age kids?

Second question - If not the parents, then WHO?
The vast majority of murders are purposefully carried out by underage gang members. Send their parents to jail, then their homelands.

How will you do that when so many should have been named "Target" because every male in the neighborhood had a shot at being the Daddy?

Make our schools as secure as banks, post offices, political offices, provide security, arm people, train them.

Post offices?????????

When was the last time you saw any security precautions at a post office?

Every time I go there. There are metal detectors at the door.

You must live in a very bad neighborhood or it is in a federal building.

I have NEVER seen a metal detector at any post office.

I don't live in a bad neighborhood. In fact my neighborhood is in the top 20 places to live in the US. If I remember to, I'll snap a picture the next time I go there.

Hey! More power to you, but I think you will find that your place is the exception, rather than the rule.

I have lived all over the eastern half of this country and have NEVER seen what you described in any post office except the one inside a federal building.

I will say it again. I wish schools would take security seriously. You do not see mass shootings in courtrooms.

Of course you don't because courthouses are loaded with LEO's either working there or there for a case. Only a dumbass would try to shoot up a courthouse.
They also tightly control entrances and use metal detectors. Multiple layers of security works.
Eight dead and one shooter detained. Another person is also detained. Not sure if that second was involved or not.

Oh yeah and I think they said this one was in a gun free zone.

Another failed gun-free zone, another pissed off public school student, another unprepared public school, and another missed opportunity to ask what these public schools are doing so wrong to their student to cause this.

As long as Big Pharma can make a buck off of turning kids into emotionless killing zombies its a big win on two fronts.

Profits for Big Pharma

Political Points for the left

Win/win unless your a kid. But who the fuck cares about them?
Big pharma does not force kids to take mind numbing drugs. Parents and teachers do.

Teachers do not. Correct yourself before you wreck yourself.
Experiences differ. No offense intended.

My over 21 years experience right here says you are different, but no offense intended.

I may be, but apparently, you have a room temp range IQ.

My room temperature range IQ pulled a .25 word out of my vocabulary and stifled you like a third grader... No charge you pompous ass...

How so? You used an archaic spelling for a term, that means it is old and outdated, much like your education.

To you I will always be a pompous ass until you learn to respect your betters!

Obviously....duh.... security at schools need to be made to resemble federal government buildings. Time for people to buckle up their chin straps. Highly trained security. The kids will get used to it. Or we can continue to play makey-uppey let's continue to navigate in Disney.:113:
Went to school overseas 0 mass shooting, heck 0 shooting...God damn it 0 shooting outside school...fuck 0 shooting in malls, streets, or public places....you know why? Because it was a gun free country. I dont know anyone who knew anyone who saw a gun. Its doable Merica , it ain't the 1800s.

To you I will always be a pompous ass until you learn to respect your betters!

arrogance.jpg

It's infuriating to know that all Santa Fe teachers had to offer their students was to tell them to run and hide. It's disgusting that schools don't value the lives of their students enough to protect them. Gun control doesn't work. Fix it now.

Obviously....duh.... security at schools need to be made to resemble federal government buildings. Time for people to buckle up their chin straps. Highly trained security. The kids will get used to it. Or we can continue to play makey-uppey let's continue to navigate in Disney.:113:
Went to school overseas 0 mass shooting, heck 0 shooting...God damn it 0 shooting outside school...fuck 0 shooting in malls, streets, or public places....you know why? Because it was a gun free country. I dont know anyone who knew anyone who saw a gun. Its doable Merica , it ain't the 1800s.

Yikes

I'm sometimes fascinated by things people will convince themselves of.

Yikes

What a truly insensitive post. That's just like me saying, "if it were a Trump supporter, you'd be cheering."

Wow. I've almost had enough.
Are you offended?

If you said that id respond, No I don't chear for death, which is why I support more restrictions on ranged death machines that are obviously being abused.

"ranged death machines"

Spare me.
Oh. What other function does a gun have? Can opener? Flashlight holder? Paperweight? You've been brainwashed by the gun culture telling you that guns are fun toys for recreation. No. They put metal in flesh at range. No other purpose.
It's the fact that I've been around guns, fired them, cleaned them... I know they are useless without the manipulation of a handler.

They don't fire unless you make a conscious decision to pull the trigger. Unless you pull the trigger, the pin does not strike the primer and the bullet goes, you guessed it, nowhere. A gun does not shoot itself, a sword does not swing on its own, and a pencil doesn't write by itself. On its own, a gun is harmless.

Perhaps this is a bit too nuanced for you?
That's flimsy. Bombs don't drop themselves. ICBM Nukes don't launch themselves. Yet here we are trying to curtail the nuclear programs of two countries who have as much a natural right to defend themselves with offensive weapons against superior super powers as any American citizen does against their aggressors. Next.
/——/ Execpt those countries you defend are run by homicidal maniacs hell bent on wiping out their enemies.

Forum List

Back