Yet another school shooting

Yeah, it's never "quite time" to talk about some sensible gun reforms. I believe you even agreed with mine earlier.
Thoughts & Prayers seem a little shallow at this point.

Wait...so ALL the tens of thousands of gun laws haven't stopped mentally ill people so far....but what...the "Next" round of laws will?
What YOU MEAN TO SAY IS TOTAL CONFISCATION IS YOUR FANTASY.

Well little bubba, what YOU need is to spend some time under a Dictator...maybe in North Korea or Venezuela.....or even China where saying the wrong thing can get a state sponsored bullet to the back of your skull. Maybe that's more to your liking.

But then, you'd probably orgasm if a dictator allowed you to lick the bottom of his or her boots clean after walking in a cow pasture.

Another post ^^^ from a vulgar and clearly unstable member of the echo chamber's NRA caucus. What can be gleaned from his first paragraph is it is okay to take all of those who suffer from one form or another of mental illness, and deny them the rights of liberty; and yet demand lassiez faire policy for guns as their absolute right.

The irony of this is that most of them a paranoid that their guns will one day be taken from them by a Democratic Majority. Thus, if these paranoid supporters of no gun controls, no way, get their way, their paranoia would make them unfit to own, possess or even have temporary custody or control of a firearm.
After seeing what the Demon-crats stand for, you dang right I'm keeping my firearms. They are the enablers of some bad stuff in this country, and any idiot can see this these days. If the Demon-crats enable bad to come against me, and they empower bad people to become emboldened against me, then I won't be empty handed if they attempt to harm me or my family before the law can get there to help me or my family.

They have basically taken the symbolic belt off of the hook (threw it away), and replaced it with time outs, everyone wins a trophy and such. They have destroyed the teachings of disipline by removing it from those who knew how to disipline before the leftist knew better than the most of us on the subject or so they thought.
The left feels that the government can tell you how to raise your children.

Schools need to become volunteer for the parents and their children after 6th grade. No child in the 7th grade should be required to go to a public school if that child doesn't want to. His or her parents should take total responsibility for their childrens continued education, and if a child of 13 doesn't want to attend a public school after that age, then it should be honored as such.

Alternative's should be offered after 6th grade, and a choosing should go on next by the parents, and by the child in order to continue the educational process at the place of the parents and child's choosing. If attendance drops dramatically at the public school, then the school should be closed or downsized.

Maybe government should only be involved very lightly in supporting elementary schools only, and after that the parents would be given a list of schools to choose from by the private sector, in which would best suit the child's educational needs, personality and etc.

Forcing children into these hell holes against their will, to then be brainwashed due to these institutions being highjacked over the years is now proving to be a deadly disaster these days.

They have programs like that from pre-K and up! It is called private school and home schooling. I am surprised you haven't heard of it before!
Yes you are right, but due to liberalism, the operators of those schools are working to keep liberalism or leftist regression away, so they set tuition fees at a level that deters many of their own ideology to be accepted in. How stupid has this been over time ?? It surely has depleted their numbers, and has forced their own ideological wanta be's from joining forces with them because of money.

The not providing a life raft to those who are your allies to come on board the ship, leaves your ship at odds with the many ships who have given the life raft to those that you have rejected. Now who has been winning the war based on the strategy ? Not the conservatives.

Now with this said, it is known that due to the politically correct environment created by the left (allowing any and everything today), is that those with Christian ideological values and cultures have to be wise in their unwritten policies in which attempt to divide the wheat from what might be considered as the tares in these latter days. Is it working ? Not really, because the job is to win over your allies, and not to isolate or leave behind your potential brothers and sisters.

The reason that the harvest is not yet fulfilled in accordance to the word, is in that the door shall remain open until it is finished.

There is still work to be done, and it should be done in a way that recognizes ones ideological values, culture, and character in which promotes good in the world.

This idea that those who become anti-American, anti-Christian, anti-America, anti-American culture, anti-constitutional, and just anti-anything should be accepted in every situation is ridiculous. The government forcing such idiocy upon this country in mindset has been a tragic thing resulting in the violence that we are now seeing today I'm afraid.

You wrote a lot of stuff that nobody is going to read...dav
All I am reading is another Dimocrat shot up a bunch of kids.

Where is the news in this?

Democrats don't wear Nazi uniforms....but trumpettes do....
You are desperate.. lol

Nope... Just honest...Nazi sympathizers love trump....he is a racist just like them.

I give up. This is the new normal. I live 30 miles from Mexico, and the Federales down there are armed with military type automatic rifles. The NRA is not going to be happy until America is just like Mexico, except that the guns will be legal. Whoppee-ki-yi-yah....
Glad you give up, now let calmer and more cooler heads work to figure this thing out. Guns aren't the problem. Guns are the answer when in the hands of good people trying to protect people like you from bad people who are a problem... The school issue will be resolved, but corporate America and government will have to join forces to fix this problem. Quit hording the money from the schools, and get this mess straightened out already.

We already know your solution, Beagle. More guns. How has that been working out for ya since Columbine?
My guns have killed no one, so what's your point ? It matters not how many guns there is, but what kind of society we have getting access to them is an issue for sure now.

We as American's are not in the business of correcting the mistakes made by the Demon-crats by giving up our rights and freedoms, so stay tuned as the solutions you might not like or agree with (don't know where you stand completely), but the Demon-crats knew what they were creating, and now the country will fix it without destroying the rights and freedoms of those who are good.

All I am reading is another Dimocrat shot up a bunch of kids.

Where is the news in this?

Democrats don't wear Nazi uniforms....but trumpettes do....

Lol....you progressive meatheads have been doing the whole Trump/Nazi thing for 3 years now!! Gee that's been a real effective strategy!!! :hello77::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

IDK there Jimbo.... I think you need to double down on that!

To all of those who worry that when they awake this morning and discovered their nightmare was for real, and all of their guns were missing, imagine how the mom and dad and siblings of those died who died yesterday is missing, and will for ever be missed and can never be replaced.

These kids graduating...the ones that aren't gunned down...will demand Congress act. If they don't they will be voted out.

You knuckle draggers that have small penises...but big guns are dying out. These kids will demand changes.

Obviously....duh.... security at schools need to be made to resemble federal government buildings. Time for people to buckle up their chin straps. Highly trained security. The kids will get used to it. Or we can continue to play makey-uppey let's continue to navigate in Disney.:113:
Went to school overseas 0 mass shooting, heck 0 shooting...God damn it 0 shooting outside school...fuck 0 shooting in malls, streets, or public places....you know why? Because it was a gun free country. I dont know anyone who knew anyone who saw a gun. Its doable Merica , it ain't the 1800s.
Nazi Germany is what you want, where after a few leadership changes, and you possibly get a tyrant who wants to destroy you and your culture, then you have no resistance to that situation ? How about looking at what has taken place in the world, and how governments were able to kill millions without their resistance of.

You want that here ?? We are free because we don't follow the world, and it will be that there is some corrections to be made. Stay tuned.
While waiting for that tyrant to come, the population is shooting each other. What a stupid argument.
Nope, not stupid at all... You know it but your agenda has you muzzled.

It will end when we put in the same level of security in schools that we have at EVERY sporting event.

But deMS-13 place less value on our children than they do on sports.

deMS-13 run the public schools, at every level. Note that school shootings rose with democrat control of the public schools - a direct correlation.

Great idea. Let's add a 25% excise tax on every gun sold, both new and used, and every bullet sold, so that we can pay for the metal detectors and armed security personnel at every school and college in the United States. And, if that does not cover the cost, we must take it from the Dept. of Defense budget, since it is their job to keep Americans safe.

1. Studies by sources as reliable as Oxford University has shown that left untreated, suicide rates decrease NOT INCREASE.

The Oxford study only studied MILDLY depressed subjects. No value.

2. Guns were not used in many of these suicides. You have no evidence that without a gun they would not have used the dozens of other ways to commit suicide or murder

60% of suicides in the US involve guns.

View attachment 194289

Also, guns are the most effective way to off ones self.

View attachment 194291

What the fuck is that supposed to prove?

That your a jackass?

Well done Joe

The silliness that this debate has been hijacked by a cult started by a two bit huckster who couldn't write good science fiction.

Love how you sidestep

NO sidestep at all, buddy. You guys claim that drugs are the problem, but then you can't really prove it, other than saying that you heard some mass shooters were taking drugs that weren't working, maybe.

Lol s0n.... you've posted up those same ghey pie charts what? 100 times now!!:fingerscrossed:. Gee....those sentiments have really had some profound impact on our law-makers :113::113::113:

Have to say you're the one guy I think truly believes the gun grabbers are going to be successful in this country!:coffee:

These kids graduating...the ones that aren't gunned down...will demand Congress act. If they don't they will be voted out.

You knuckle draggers that have small penises...but big guns are dying out. These kids will demand changes.
Your brainwashing continues so we see, and hopefully you don't have access to educators, but seeing that most educators are now leftist, you might be right. Pathetic.

Right here in the middle of gun country, Texans call for more guns in the schools. I say let's arm the students. Oh, I guess they're already armed. Well then let's arm the teachers. Maybe Mrs. Jones with a 45 strapped to her side can bring order to her third grade class.

14 states at least, already allow armed and trained staff.....the only way to keep mass shooters away.

I give up. This is the new normal. I live 30 miles from Mexico, and the Federales down there are armed with military type automatic rifles. The NRA is not going to be happy until America is just like Mexico, except that the guns will be legal. Whoppee-ki-yi-yah....

Moron......the government police and military work with the drug cartels....... they have murdered 38,000 people....in a country of absolute gun control...the military controls the only gun store, and normal people can't get in...... the drug cartels get fully automatic military weapons, often supplied by their alllies in the Mexican government... that is what you want here...

Right here in the middle of gun country, Texans call for more guns in the schools. I say let's arm the students. Oh, I guess they're already armed. Well then let's arm the teachers. Maybe Mrs. Jones with a 45 strapped to her side can bring order to her third grade class.

14 states at least, already allow armed and trained staff.....the only way to keep mass shooters away.

A realty challenged post; thoughtless and absurd.

It will end when we put in the same level of security in schools that we have at EVERY sporting event.

deMS-13 run the public schools, at every level. Note that school shootings rose with democrat control of the public schools - a direct correlation.

Great idea. Let's add a 25% excise tax on every gun sold, both new and used, and every bullet sold, so that we can pay for the metal detectors and armed security personnel at every school and college in the United States. And, if that does not cover the cost, we must take it from the Dept. of Defense budget, since it is their job to keep Americans safe.
The money would just go to busing and welfare programs (got to keep the potential angered minds occupied, you know the ones the Demon-crats have brainwashed over the years that it's everyone else's fault that they are poor), and so the issue would be lost again until the next shooting.

To all of those who worry that when they awake this morning and discovered their nightmare was for real, and all of their guns were missing, imagine how the mom and dad and siblings of those died who died yesterday is missing, and will for ever be missed and can never be replaced.

And imagine how relieved 2.4 million Americans are when they realize that the legal gun they own and carry or keep in their home kept violent criminals from raping, robbing or murdering them...imagine how their families feel that their loved ones are still safe because they had a legal gun to stop a violent criminal.... a criminal with a long history of crime and violence that people like you and the other democrats keep letting out of jail, even when they have repeat gun offenses...

2.4 million people, according to the CDC use their legal guns to stop violent criminals.... you want 2.4 million more victims of these animals.....

And again, lawn mowers kill more people each year than mass school shooters do.....do you want to ban lawn mowers?

Cars kill more people than all gun criminals do...do you want to ban cars?

A realty challenged post; thoughtless and absurd.

How is that reality challenged when it is the truth? Did it take you long to type that nonsense?

we don't have to add any extra cost twit...just get rid of democrat gun free killing zones and let law abiding parents and teachers carry their legal guns into schools with them...that is how you stop these mass shooters. Your way isn't working...

Oh Gawd!!

Have to say though.....i always have been fascinated how some folks can actually navigate in the real world while being so fully subservient to their emotions 24hrs/day:spinner:. How do you do it s0n?:popcorn:

How about a 70% tax on every Newspaper sold? Call it a "fucking liars tax." to fund this?

How about we tax CNN to pay for this, since the contribute nothing to society?

Forum List

Back