Yet another school shooting

Citizens have the right to carry firearms pursuant to lawful self-defense – not to act in the capacity of law enforcement, to deter crime, or to prevent school shootings.

I would never wish this on anyone but.....
It would be poetic justice if you were shot dead by one of your fellow Democrats in public, in easy line of sight of a RIGHT WING, concealed carry holder who decided not to help you and instead, followed your stupidity.

Class AAA Imbecile

"What parent is unaware of their 17-year-old child manufacturing pressure cooker bombs, or pipe bombs? Multiple." - Dana Loesch

what a horrible person

Right here in the middle of gun country, Texans call for more guns in the schools. I say let's arm the students. Oh, I guess they're already armed. Well then let's arm the teachers. Maybe Mrs. Jones with a 45 strapped to her side can bring order to her third grade class.
The ‘good guy with a gun’ myth is in fact a myth.

Citizens have the right to carry firearms pursuant to lawful self-defense – not to act in the capacity of law enforcement, to deter crime, or to prevent school shootings.

A post from a proven liar like you is not worth reading...stop wasting our time!

When the media quits sensationalizing them so kids that are suicidal get the thoughts to copy cat and go down in a flame of glory get bad ideas planted in their damn heads.

Here's another thought: let's stop treating boys like deformed girls by drugging them with ADHD and punishing them for doing the normal things that boys do?

They won't be in school if they prevent other children from learning. Are you OK with them running the streets when they get suspended for misbehaving?

Your strawman is burning, bub. Prior to the War on Boys, boys successfully learned in classrooms without being drugged up. That was in an era when schools were allowed to properly discipline minor bad behavior before it turned into extremely bad behavior.

"What parent is unaware of their 17-year-old child manufacturing pressure cooker bombs, or pipe bombs? Multiple." - Dana Loesch
what a horrible person

What about this statement makes her a horrible person?
Are you on LSD this morning?

The Proggie hates individual accountability and the concept that parents should raise their children instead of The State.

Right here in the middle of gun country, Texans call for more guns in the schools. I say let's arm the students. Oh, I guess they're already armed. Well then let's arm the teachers. Maybe Mrs. Jones with a 45 strapped to her side can bring order to her third grade class.
The ‘good guy with a gun’ myth is in fact a myth.

Like that moron who showed up at the school AFTER the shooting.

BREAKING: One person was killed and another wounded in a shooting in a parking lot in a dispute between people who had just attended a high school graduation ceremony in Atlanta

When is the Left going to STOP the support of the school shootings and realize that having armed teachers is the ONLY way to stop this?

They will NEVER "get all the guns" in our lifetimes so WHY are they insisting on the killings continuing?

When we get rid of democrat gun free zones, allow armed staff at schools and actually take these shooters seriously, it is already coming out he gave off the traditional warning signs....

Those who put their 2nd A. right before the lives of others are loathsome, hateful, reprehensible and heinous.

In other word....Republican....

I would give up every gum I have to save one life...

Well...dimwit.....guns are used by Americans to stop rape, robbery and murder...and yes, mass shootings, 2.4 million times a year, according to the CDC.....so taking those guns away from those law abiding citizens means they will be raped, robbed and murdered, while you sit back in your smug happiness......

2.4 million v 8.....which number is bigger?

Nope....rape...robbery....and murder need to be stopped by law enforcement...

When was the last time you stopped a rape, robbery, or murder?

Every night in his dreams. Most people dream of hitting home runs, making that three point shot at the buzzer or finding that perfect SO; 2aguy is a wannabe hero and suffers from the Zimmerman Syndrome, i.e. a desire to kill a bad guy and be called a hero.
:wtf:
Wtf??:wtf:

Where do you get this shit s0n??! I just had to reread that post and rub my eyes while doing so.

It's people like you that are the most dangerous mofu's walking the planet.... where the world absolutely positively has to be Oz every single day. :th_smileysw2wqa: . Here's to hoping you're never put in charge of anything.

Indeed.... it is knowing people like you are out there that ensure that the Second Amendment will never be going away. Ask anyone who owns a gun.:hello77:. People who see the shit that you write sprint to the gun shops.

:scared1::scared1:

You live on SanFransicko..... about 17 people think the way you do

Last edited:
When is the Left going to STOP the support of the school shootings and realize that having armed teachers is the ONLY way to stop this?

They will NEVER "get all the guns" in our lifetimes so WHY are they insisting on the killings continuing?

WHY are they insisting on the killings continuing?

That is easy to answer....they get the most political power when school children are murdered in school shootings.....they have been able to move gun control in ways they couldn't before, because school kids were murdered....Vegas didn't do it for them, but Parkland did...so if you put armed teachers in Schools and the killers stop attacking schools...their greatest weapon is taken away from them, and they lose their push for confiscating semi automatic weapons...

When the media quits sensationalizing them so kids that are suicidal get the thoughts to copy cat and go down in a flame of glory get bad ideas planted in their damn heads.

Here's another thought: let's stop treating boys like deformed girls by drugging them with ADHD and punishing them for doing the normal things that boys do?

They won't be in school if they prevent other children from learning. Are you OK with them running the streets when they get suspended for misbehaving?

Your strawman is burning, bub. Prior to the War on Boys, boys successfully learned in classrooms without being drugged up. That was in an era when schools were allowed to properly discipline minor bad behavior before it turned into extremely bad behavior.
Yep, and it has to be consistent, and it has to coincide with parental disipline. Remember the days when kids said "man when I got in trouble in school, I sure didn't want my parents to know, because they would be way worse than school could even think about being" ?? What happened to all of that sort of thinking ? I know, we mixed up with the world is what happened, and the Demon-crats are globalist who apologize for the U.S success story. Then we have the Republican sell outs who also went along with all the bullcrap, and then we had the hippy movement, and then we had the eternal atonement for our sins movement, and then we landed here. Now we have the killing Americans you don't like movement happening as a result or climax to it all. Good grief.

Yep, and it has to be consistent, and it has to coincide with parental disipline. Remember the days when kids said "man when I got in trouble in school, I sure didn't want my parents to know, because they would be way worse than school could even think about being" ?? What happened to all of that sort of thinking ? I know, we mixed up with the world is what happened, and the Demon-crats are globalist who apologize for the U.S success story. Then we have the Republican sell outs who also went along with all the bullcrap, and then we had the hippy movement, and then we had the eternal atonement for our sins movement, and then we landed here. Now we have the killing Americans you don't like movement happening as a result or climax to it all. Good grief.

That is the problem...too often there is only one parent, a single teenage mother.... and she is not mature enough to raise young males into adult men..... this is the major problem with crime and gun crime in this country and it is now happening in Europe as well..... check out the book "Life at the Bottom" where the author looks at the increasing criminality of British welfare dependents...

what a horrible person

What about this statement makes her a horrible person?
Are you on LSD this morning?
Who is Dana Loesch ? I agreed with the part about parents should know what their kids are doing at all times, at least till they reach the age of accountability as an adult.

I hear horror stories from my friends who are school teachers and one who is a school psychologist. The parents of kids with behavioral problems often refuse to accept the fact that their kids are out of control, and blame the school. They even threaten to sue to prevent their children from facing what should be the consequences of their bad behavior.

When I was a kid, parents believed the teachers and principals, and disciplined kids who acted up in school - at least most parents did.

That is the problem...too often there is only one parent, a single teenage mother.... and she is not mature enough to raise young males into adult men..... this is the major problem with crime and gun crime in this country and it is now happening in Europe as well..... check out the book "Life at the Bottom" where the author looks at the increasing criminality of British welfare dependents...
Yep, and addressing the family break up is also a huge factor in all of this. No one wants to do that, because it could involve more family time from work, and more promotion of the family again. Greed in this nation is also killing us. Once everything gets so out of balance, do you think we need to disarm ?? Quite the contrary eh.

This could be the bigger picture that the globalist see, and so they are working overtime to subdue what's left of this added territory it wants so badly.

Yep, and addressing the family break up is also a huge factor in all of this. No one wants to do that, because it could involve more family time from work, and more promotion of the family again. Greed in this nation is also killing us. Once everything gets so out of balance, do you think we need to disarm ?? Quite the contrary eh.

This could be the bigger picture that the globalist see, and so they are working overtime to subdue what's left of this added territory it wants so badly.

Indeed. The biggest single indicator of children having behavioral issues is being raised by a single mom without an very involved dad in the picture.

Forum List

Back