Yet another school shooting

When is the Left going to STOP the support of the school shootings and realize that having armed teachers is the ONLY way to stop this?

They will NEVER "get all the guns" in our lifetimes so WHY are they insisting on the killings continuing?

WHY are they insisting on the killings continuing?

That is easy to answer....they get the most political power when school children are murdered in school shootings.....they have been able to move gun control in ways they couldn't before, because school kids were murdered....Vegas didn't do it for them, but Parkland did...so if you put armed teachers in Schools and the killers stop attacking schools...their greatest weapon is taken away from them, and they lose their push for confiscating semi automatic weapons...
If they are actually involved in that way of thinking, then you are spot on.... We do see how they tried to take advantage of the last shooting by attempting to make voters out of 16 year olds in order to achieve their ultimate ends. That was an eye opener.

Every shooting is an eye opener, and they should be trying to stop the rabid animals loosed on society more than anyone else these days. Going after the gun instead of the state of mind that has since been created, is yet another eye opener, and it is a proven failure of the Demon-crat party along with their ideology, and of their policies.

If you look at the cases where a kid shot up their school...99% of them were bullied. Yes, they got access to guns, but the ROOT of the problem is THE SCHOOL and their lack of doing something about bullies. When a kid reports them..BOTH get expelled. Or the situation is ignored. Look at the mom that complained that her daughter was being bullied in school by other gang students. Nothing was done. Now she is dead due to MS13 killing her with a fucking machete. Think about that. A MACHETE. How horrific a death is that?
No...teachers do nothing to the perps. And the victim suffers alone. Maybe even embarrassed to inform their parent. Who knows. They suffer. And then they snap.....IF they aren't killed first by said bullies.
Bullies intent is to suffer another person, but not necessarily to kill the victims they choose to bully right ?? Many have survived bullying, and in alot of cases the bully changes over time to regret his or her actions as well. The key is the proper intervention into these issues by those who are wise and smart in the detection of these things. Undoubtedly this has become a lost skill by adults, and it could be because the schools have been made into social experiments by a government that was controlled by a party that had forced this change upon us all. Nothing wrong with good change, but wrecklace self serving change has become a nightmare for those on the terrorizing end of these things.
Wrong, more lies from the right.

Schools have not been made into ‘social experiments’ by a government, the notion is as delusional as it is ridiculous.

Moreover, schools are not controlled by any ‘party’ – a lie that’s just as delusional and ridiculous.

Most of the problems schools deal with are the consequence of failed, wrongheaded conservative dogma – extremist fiscal conservatives who deny schools the funding they need to teach our children, ‘small government’ conservatives who undermine the important work of public education with ‘charter schools’ and similar nonsense, and social conservatives who oppose the teaching of facts and the truth in schools and seek to compel public schools to promote religious doctrine in violation of the First Amendment.

And now conservatives want to further burden public schools by turning them into armed camps.

When is the Left going to STOP the support of the school shootings and realize that having armed teachers is the ONLY way to stop this?

They will NEVER "get all the guns" in our lifetimes so WHY are they insisting on the killings continuing?

WHY are they insisting on the killings continuing?

That is easy to answer....they get the most political power when school children are murdered in school shootings.....they have been able to move gun control in ways they couldn't before, because school kids were murdered....Vegas didn't do it for them, but Parkland did...so if you put armed teachers in Schools and the killers stop attacking schools...their greatest weapon is taken away from them, and they lose their push for confiscating semi automatic weapons...
If they are actually involved in that way of thinking, then you are spot on.... We do see how they tried to take advantage of the last shooting by attempting to make voters out of 16 year olds in order to achieve their ultimate ends. That was an eye opener.

Every shooting is an eye opener, and they should be trying to stop the rabid animals loosed on society more than anyone else these days. Going after the gun instead of the state of mind that has since been created, is yet another eye opener, and it is a proven failure of the Demon-crat party along with their ideology, and of their policies.

Notice that democrats across the country keep letting violent criminals out of jail....they are unable to understand what their policies do to the people under their power....

If you look at the cases where a kid shot up their school...99% of them were bullied. Yes, they got access to guns, but the ROOT of the problem is THE SCHOOL and their lack of doing something about bullies. When a kid reports them..BOTH get expelled. Or the situation is ignored. Look at the mom that complained that her daughter was being bullied in school by other gang students. Nothing was done. Now she is dead due to MS13 killing her with a fucking machete. Think about that. A MACHETE. How horrific a death is that?
No...teachers do nothing to the perps. And the victim suffers alone. Maybe even embarrassed to inform their parent. Who knows. They suffer. And then they snap.....IF they aren't killed first by said bullies.
Bullies intent is to suffer another person, but not necessarily to kill the victims they choose to bully right ?? Many have survived bullying, and in alot of cases the bully changes over time to regret his or her actions as well. The key is the proper intervention into these issues by those who are wise and smart in the detection of these things. Undoubtedly this has become a lost skill by adults, and it could be because the schools have been made into social experiments by a government that was controlled by a party that had forced this change upon us all. Nothing wrong with good change, but wrecklace self serving change has become a nightmare for those on the terrorizing end of these things.
Wrong, more lies from the right.

Schools have not been made into ‘social experiments’ by a government, the notion is as delusional as it is ridiculous.

Moreover, schools are not controlled by any ‘party’ – a lie that’s just as delusional and ridiculous.

Most of the problems schools deal with are the consequence of failed, wrongheaded conservative dogma – extremist fiscal conservatives who deny schools the funding they need to teach our children, ‘small government’ conservatives who undermine the important work of public education with ‘charter schools’ and similar nonsense, and social conservatives who oppose the teaching of facts and the truth in schools and seek to compel public schools to promote religious doctrine in violation of the First Amendment.

And now conservatives want to further burden public schools by turning them into armed camps.
Bullcrap and you know it, but I don't have to shout it to the mountain top, because the truth speaks for itself. Most Americans know the truth, and they see you as the bullcrapper that you are. I don't believe that you believe the crap that you spew, but maybe you do.

The school authorities could just advise the students to stop tormenting other students. These children imagine they are going to drive their target to suicide. They don't always. Sometimes these bullied students come back with guns and bombs. Just an observation. The girls mostly commit suicide. It's the boys that kill their tormentors.

An armed society is a polite society. It should be taught as a class in school.

The takeaway from these 115 pages is clear, those so intensely opposed to even talking about means to end this American Horror seek to blame everyone and everything but the gun.

In fact they truly believe guns are benevolent and the NRA exists to promote gun safety, when it is clear profit and power is its real purpose.

There is no point in seeking to debate them, for they will never compromise no matter how much more carnage and grief occurs. It is their supposed right, which supersedes the life of others, even those who had only been on the earth for less than two decades or even one.

Make our schools as secure as banks, post offices, political offices, provide security, arm people, train them.

I'm fine with more armed, trained security, but retrofit hardening of every school in the country would cost 10 times as much as Trump's big, beautiful stupid wall.

You ready to spend that kind of money?

Is the safety of our children only something you believe when you are pushing removing people of their rights?

I can speak for many of us who believe children and young adults ought to be safe in school, be it day care, elementary, secondary or college. Not only children and young adults, but all of us do to the number of guns which proliferate throughout our population.

Going by the number of posts on this most resent murders, the lack of empathy for the victims, not only those killed or wounded, but every student, every parent and first responders is disgusting. Those who put their 2nd A. right before the lives of others is loathsome, hateful, reprehensible and heinous.

How sweet!! Very moving!!

But very typical of the sentiments we are hearing today from the unicorn chasers. All emotions.... as if if we talked til we're blue in the face about our emotions the problem will be solved. This is why the snowflake contingent is never successful at changing public policy. They are fine with standing in front of banners and billboards!

They DO NOT WANT to fix the problem. they ONLY want to push their agenda. You know, I know AND THEY KNOW that the proposals they make won't stop one single mass shooting. They DO NOT CARE, they only want to deny the rights of others.
You truly are a tedious, ignorant rightwing liar and broken record.

All proposed firearm regulatory measures are perfectly Constitutional and comport with current Second Amendment jurisprudence – that means no one’s rights are being 'denied.'

No proposed firearm regulatory measure seeks to ‘disarm’ anyone.

No proposed firearm regulatory measure seeks to ‘confiscate’ firearms.

No proposed firearm regulatory measure seeks to ‘prohibit’ the carrying of concealed firearms.

And the ridiculous ‘argument’ that current and Constitutional firearm regulatory measures will eventually result in ‘confiscation’ fails as a slippery slope fallacy.

Indeed, if you what to whine about rights being 'denied,' look at your fellow conservatives, who attempt to enact measures intended to violate a woman’s right to privacy, violate gay Americans’ right to equal protection of the law, and violate immigrants’ right to due process of the law – measures pursued by conservatives that have been struck down by the Supreme Court as un-Constitutional, unlike current proposed firearm regulatory measures.

our politically correct culture is to blame for this shooting.

mental health and communities, I think they do need help and support in trying to figure out best practices, what can they do, how do we diagnose this person and how do we deal with it, because there’s this politically correct culture, particularly for people that are less than 18 years old, to say, well, let’s just keep them going in the system instead of actually dealing with it

I'm fine with more armed, trained security, but retrofit hardening of every school in the country would cost 10 times as much as Trump's big, beautiful stupid wall.

You ready to spend that kind of money?

Is the safety of our children only something you believe when you are pushing removing people of their rights?

I can speak for many of us who believe children and young adults ought to be safe in school, be it day care, elementary, secondary or college. Not only children and young adults, but all of us do to the number of guns which proliferate throughout our population.

Going by the number of posts on this most resent murders, the lack of empathy for the victims, not only those killed or wounded, but every student, every parent and first responders is disgusting. Those who put their 2nd A. right before the lives of others is loathsome, hateful, reprehensible and heinous.

How sweet!! Very moving!!

But very typical of the sentiments we are hearing today from the unicorn chasers. All emotions.... as if if we talked til we're blue in the face about our emotions the problem will be solved. This is why the snowflake contingent is never successful at changing public policy. They are fine with standing in front of banners and billboards!

They DO NOT WANT to fix the problem. they ONLY want to push their agenda. You know, I know AND THEY KNOW that the proposals they make won't stop one single mass shooting. They DO NOT CARE, they only want to deny the rights of others.
You truly are a tedious, ignorant rightwing liar and broken record.

All proposed firearm regulatory measures are perfectly Constitutional and comport with current Second Amendment jurisprudence – that means no one’s rights are being 'denied.'

No proposed firearm regulatory measure seeks to ‘disarm’ anyone.

No proposed firearm regulatory measure seeks to ‘confiscate’ firearms.

No proposed firearm regulatory measure seeks to ‘prohibit’ the carrying of concealed firearms.

And the ridiculous ‘argument’ that current and Constitutional firearm regulatory measures will eventually result in ‘confiscation’ fails as a slippery slope fallacy.

Indeed, if you what to whine about rights being 'denied,' look at your fellow conservatives, who attempt to enact measures intended to violate a woman’s right to privacy, violate gay Americans’ right to equal protection of the law, and violate immigrants’ right to due process of the law – measures pursued by conservatives that have been struck down by the Supreme Court as un-Constitutional, unlike current proposed firearm regulatory measures.

Clear, concise and spot on, this post ^^^ exposes what everyone knows, but few admit or acknowledge. Thanks, very well stated.

I feel sorry for the kid, myself. Been there, done that...minus the killing of the tormentors. Dad had a gun. So did mom. But I never went so far as to do what the kid did. However...from reports, and intuition of my own, I think the kid was maybe bullied or abused at home, too. He had no place to turn. Hence the "badass" he tried to portray on social media and even there, he didn't have many friends. To end the torment...he wanted to die and take them with him. Maybe he was afraid to tell his dad. Did he even have a mom? Maybe he did tell them and he was laughed at by them too, or called names. I told my mom when it was happening to me. She did nothing. I didn't tell my dad...until I finally had enough and ran home a sobbing mess. He didn't call me a chickenshit, or make me feel worse. He is the one that taught me to fight. He said "never start a fight, honey. But protect yourself. And this is how". He moved all the furniture from the living room to the side and he gave me many lessons on how to fight, how to protect myself, where to punch/hit/grab. After that...I went back to school (from being kept home by Dad for a week), and had more self confidence in myself. The bullies found out soon enough I was not as weak as they thought I was...and I realized it too.

Anyway....that kid had enough. ALL of them that did school shootings had enough. You can blame guns, parents, jiffy peanut butter if you want. But the ROOT is the school itself and the bullies that get away with their shit.
Most bullying today is not pushing kids down in halls or beating them up after school. It's much more subtle and much more painful than physical bulling.

Today, young people network far more and far more intensive than older generations. Kids today seem to always have their nose in a computer, tablet, or cell phone so parents think their kids are social isolated but in fact, they are constantly interfacing with other kids. They form very strong relations as much on line as they do in person. And when those relations go south they fall into the worst form of bullying, verbal and social bulling. They attempt to exclude the person from their group, often spreading vicious rumors, taunting and teasing, name calling, and saying or doing whatever to convince the group to reject the person. Many teens consider being rejected by their friends as the worst thing that can happen to them, far more serious than failing grades, or breaking rules or laws. There reactions too often is drugs, attempting suicide or striking back violently.

IMHO, we as a society are failing miserably at dealing with the problem.

When the media quits sensationalizing them so kids that are suicidal get the thoughts to copy cat and go down in a flame of glory get bad ideas planted in their damn heads.

Here's another thought: let's stop treating boys like deformed girls by drugging them with ADHD and punishing them for doing the normal things that boys do?

They won't be in school if they prevent other children from learning. Are you OK with them running the streets when they get suspended for misbehaving?

Your strawman is burning, bub. Prior to the War on Boys, boys successfully learned in classrooms without being drugged up. That was in an era when schools were allowed to properly discipline minor bad behavior before it turned into extremely bad behavior.

Oh, shut up! You know nothing of what it is going on in schools, just like most of the mentally-challenged education haters on this board.

I find it interesting that you need to lie to justify your own stupidity! That's a typical liberal tactic and I thought you despised everything about liberalism, or so you say.

"What parent is unaware of their 17-year-old child manufacturing pressure cooker bombs, or pipe bombs? Multiple." - Dana Loesch
what a horrible person

What about this statement makes her a horrible person?
Are you on LSD this morning?

The Proggie hates individual accountability and the concept that parents should raise their children instead of The State.

Obviously the parents are doing such a great job at raising school shooters!

They form very strong relations as much on line as they do in person. And when those relations go south they fall into the worst form of bullying, verbal and social bulling. They attempt to exclude the person from their group, often spreading vicious rumors, taunting and teasing, name calling, and saying or doing whatever to convince the group to reject the person.
Oh. Like what they do in the Flame Zone!:D

Right here in the middle of gun country, Texans call for more guns in the schools. I say let's arm the students. Oh, I guess they're already armed. Well then let's arm the teachers. Maybe Mrs. Jones with a 45 strapped to her side can bring order to her third grade class.
The ‘good guy with a gun’ myth is in fact a myth.

Citizens have the right to carry firearms pursuant to lawful self-defense – not to act in the capacity of law enforcement, to deter crime, or to prevent school shootings.
Like that moron who showed up at the school AFTER the shooting.
Correct.

A moron who, had he shown up ‘on time,’ would have likely ended up dead himself, killed by LE – or he would have otherwise killed innocent students not knowing the identity of the actual shooter.

Conservatives continue to propagate the ‘good guy with a gun’ lie because they feel the wrongheaded need to somehow ‘justify’ gun ownership where such ‘justification’ is not necessary, the consequence of rightwing ignorance, insecurity, and fear.

Citizens are not required to ‘justify’ the exercising of a fundamental right – such as the individual right to possess a handgun – as a ‘prerequisite’ to indeed do so.

The burden rests solely with government to justify placing limits and restrictions on citizens’ rights.

The takeaway from these 115 pages is clear, those so intensely opposed to even talking about means to end this American Horror seek to blame everyone and everything but the gun.

In fact they truly believe guns are benevolent and the NRA exists to promote gun safety, when it is clear profit and power is its real purpose.

There is no point in seeking to debate them, for they will never compromise no matter how much more carnage and grief occurs. It is their supposed right, which supersedes the life of others, even those who had only been on the earth for less than two decades or even one.
The problem is most conservatives refuse to consider necessary, proper, and Constitutional measures that have nothing to do with the regulating of firearms or restricting access to particular types of firearms.

They respond only with the same tedious, moronic slippery slope fallacies.

Yeah, it's never "quite time" to talk about some sensible gun reforms. I believe you even agreed with mine earlier.
Thoughts & Prayers seem a little shallow at this point.

Wait...so ALL the tens of thousands of gun laws haven't stopped mentally ill people so far....but what...the "Next" round of laws will?
What YOU MEAN TO SAY IS TOTAL CONFISCATION IS YOUR FANTASY.

Well little bubba, what YOU need is to spend some time under a Dictator...maybe in North Korea or Venezuela.....or even China where saying the wrong thing can get a state sponsored bullet to the back of your skull. Maybe that's more to your liking.

But then, you'd probably orgasm if a dictator allowed you to lick the bottom of his or her boots clean after walking in a cow pasture.

Another post ^^^ from a vulgar and clearly unstable member of the echo chamber's NRA caucus. What can be gleaned from his first paragraph is it is okay to take all of those who suffer from one form or another of mental illness, and deny them the rights of liberty; and yet demand lassiez faire policy for guns as their absolute right.

The irony of this is that most of them a paranoid that their guns will one day be taken from them by a Democratic Majority. Thus, if these paranoid supporters of no gun controls, no way, get their way, their paranoia would make them unfit to own, possess or even have temporary custody or control of a firearm.
After seeing what the Demon-crats stand for, you dang right I'm keeping my firearms. They are the enablers of some bad stuff in this country, and any idiot can see this these days. If the Demon-crats enable bad to come against me, and they empower bad people to become emboldened against me, then I won't be empty handed if they attempt to harm me or my family before the law can get there to help me or my family.

They have basically taken the symbolic belt off of the hook (threw it away), and replaced it with time outs, everyone wins a trophy and such. They have destroyed the teachings of disipline by removing it from those who knew how to disipline before the leftist knew better than the most of us on the subject or so they thought.
The left feels that the government can tell you how to raise your children.
While the right supports people shooting them. See? I can play your silly game too.
You support murder in the womb infanticidle maniac.

Obviously....duh.... security at schools need to be made to resemble federal government buildings. Time for people to buckle up their chin straps. Highly trained security. The kids will get used to it. Or we can continue to play makey-uppey let's continue to navigate in Disney.:113:
Went to school overseas 0 mass shooting, heck 0 shooting...God damn it 0 shooting outside school...fuck 0 shooting in malls, streets, or public places....you know why? Because it was a gun free country. I dont know anyone who knew anyone who saw a gun. Its doable Merica , it ain't the 1800s.
Nazi Germany is what you want, where after a few leadership changes, and you possibly get a tyrant who wants to destroy you and your culture, then you have no resistance to that situation ? How about looking at what has taken place in the world, and how governments were able to kill millions without their resistance of.

You want that here ?? We are free because we don't follow the world, and it will be that there is some corrections to be made. Stay tuned.
While waiting for that tyrant to come, the population is shooting each other. What a stupid argument.
Nope, not stupid at all... You know it but your agenda has you muzzled.
Grow up in a gun free country we had 0 mass shootings. Enjoy your gun and stay stuck in the 1800s...the world is laughing at your stupidity and I mean the whole world.

Forum List

Back