Yet another school shooting

While waiting for that tyrant to come, the population is shooting each other. What a stupid argument.
Nope, not stupid at all... You know it but your agenda has you muzzled.
Grow up in a gun free country we had 0 mass shootings. Enjoy your gun and stay stuck in the 1800s...the world is laughing at your stupidity and I mean the whole world.
Who cares what the world thinks ?? This is America, and this is our problem to solve.
The world looks at you like we look at the Taliban. Still regressive when it comes to governance and guns. Pathetic...kids gets gunned down in schools.
Again, who cares what the world thinks of this nation, it is our problem to solve and it will be solved. The left might not like the fix, but who cares about that anymore ? No one cares but the left who still thinks that they will be fundementally changing this nation into their utopic leftist fantasy land.

Ever watch the Trueman story, it doesn't work (a perfect world), otherwise like you think. Freedom is in our DNA, and it ain't changing no time soon.
Freedom ? Hahaha the dumbest thing ever. Other nations are enslaved ? You pay taxes to the government you have shitty life style, shortest lifespan, highest murder and crime rate, least safe, the most obese, the most in debt compared most civilised countries and you talking about freedom ?

It's pointless to try to explain rights and personal responsibility to liberal scum bags. So let's just start the war, I'm tired of all these lying bastards.

Personal responsibility? I am sure that the father of the Texas kid will feel just terrible about 10 dead kids due to his failure to secure his weapons in a gun lock. He might even apologize.

They form very strong relations as much on line as they do in person. And when those relations go south they fall into the worst form of bullying, verbal and social bulling. They attempt to exclude the person from their group, often spreading vicious rumors, taunting and teasing, name calling, and saying or doing whatever to convince the group to reject the person.
Oh. Like what they do in the Flame Zone!:D
Oh, much more than that. They sleep with their cell phones and tablets. They text, and send selfies morning, noon, and night. If they lose their device, they lose all contact with the outside world and often suffer from depression.

Last edited:
I give up. This is the new normal. I live 30 miles from Mexico, and the Federales down there are armed with military type automatic rifles. The NRA is not going to be happy until America is just like Mexico, except that the guns will be legal. Whoppee-ki-yi-yah....
Glad you give up, now let calmer and more cooler heads work to figure this thing out. Guns aren't the problem. Guns are the answer when in the hands of good people trying to protect people like you from bad people who are a problem... The school issue will be resolved, but corporate America and government will have to join forces to fix this problem. Quit hording the money from the schools, and get this mess straightened out already.

We already know your solution, Beagle. More guns. How has that been working out for ya since Columbine?
My guns have killed no one, so what's your point ? It matters not how many guns there is, but what kind of society we have getting access to them is an issue for sure now.

We as American's are not in the business of correcting the mistakes made by the Demon-crats by giving up our rights and freedoms, so stay tuned as the solutions you might not like or agree with (don't know where you stand completely), but the Demon-crats knew what they were creating, and now the country will fix it without destroying the rights and freedoms of those who are good.

Another RW nut, afraid that someone is going to take your gun away, and then you would be defenseless against the black helicopters.
Really...... ROTFLMBO.. Sorry I don't worry like you think.. :iyfyus.jpg:

"If President Trump or the First Lady wanted to visit any public school in America, that school would be secured without a 2nd thought. It can be done. Its worth the resources. Its not controversial. Its not political. There are no excuses."
What is controversial is how you secure schools. The gun nuts want a shooting iron on every teacher. The liberals want a professional security officer at every school, metal detectors, and more restriction on school access. The conservative approach is cheap; it cost the government nothing. The liberal approach is expensive. It will cost the government many millions. Considering the political polarization in the country, major changes are unlikely.

Nope, not stupid at all... You know it but your agenda has you muzzled.
Grow up in a gun free country we had 0 mass shootings. Enjoy your gun and stay stuck in the 1800s...the world is laughing at your stupidity and I mean the whole world.
Who cares what the world thinks ?? This is America, and this is our problem to solve.
The world looks at you like we look at the Taliban. Still regressive when it comes to governance and guns. Pathetic...kids gets gunned down in schools.
Again, who cares what the world thinks of this nation, it is our problem to solve and it will be solved. The left might not like the fix, but who cares about that anymore ? No one cares but the left who still thinks that they will be fundementally changing this nation into their utopic leftist fantasy land.

Ever watch the Trueman story, it doesn't work (a perfect world), otherwise like you think. Freedom is in our DNA, and it ain't changing no time soon.
Freedom ? Hahaha the dumbest thing ever. Other nations are enslaved ? You pay taxes to the government you have shitty life style, shortest lifespan, highest murder and crime rate, least safe, the most obese, the most in debt compared most civilised countries and you talking about freedom ?
Uhh, aren't you from another country ? If so turn around and fix your own troubles. We don't need your advice if looking in from the outside.

"If President Trump or the First Lady wanted to visit any public school in America, that school would be secured without a 2nd thought. It can be done. Its worth the resources. Its not controversial. Its not political. There are no excuses."
What is controversial is how you secure schools. The gun nuts want a shooting iron on every teacher. The liberals want a professional security officer at every school, metal detectors, and more restriction on school access. The conservative approach is cheap; it cost the government nothing. The liberal approach is expensive. It will cost the government many millions. Considering the political polarization in the country, major changes are unlikely.
How do you get that conservatives want the approaches that you speak of only, and that others (the liberals) want what you think they want as the only solution also ?? Good grief... I notice that there is a thing going on with some here @ usmb where as they love to assign things, words or beliefs to parties that I and I suspect others don't believe are totally true, but if believed then it makes the post appear strong even if it might be deceptive. It's the definition or creation of fake news that happens when you see or read this sort of thing isn't it ??

I think the door is wide open to many solutions and Ideas at this point from all sides hopefully, so assignment is sort of a pre- judging thing at this point or time, and it reeks of political bias when the issue should cut across all party lines.

They form very strong relations as much on line as they do in person. And when those relations go south they fall into the worst form of bullying, verbal and social bulling. They attempt to exclude the person from their group, often spreading vicious rumors, taunting and teasing, name calling, and saying or doing whatever to convince the group to reject the person.
Oh. Like what they do in the Flame Zone!:D
Oh, much more than that. They sleep with their cell phones and tablets. They text, and send selfies morning, noon, and night. If they lose their device, they lose all contact with the outside world and often suffer from depression.
Sad situation, but might be a nessesary one if they can't handle this modernized world created for them. Not for punishing good people because of the bad apples, so hopefully it can be figured out better but the PC bullcrap has to go.

It's pointless to try to explain rights and personal responsibility to liberal scum bags. So let's just start the war, I'm tired of all these lying bastards.

Personal responsibility? I am sure that the father of the Texas kid will feel just terrible about 10 dead kids due to his failure to secure his weapons in a gun lock. He might even apologize.
Give the shooter back to his dad after telling his dad that he has to now serve 10 to 15 for being an Involuntary Accessory after the fact. Uhh ohh trouble on the home front now. Wonder if the police would arrive in time ?

I know that's harsh wait what ?

Hope the parent is at the least fined heavily if the boy got his hands on those weapons out of negligence found on the parents part.

As far as the young man's plight in life, it is that he should grow old in prison. Hopefully prisons change back to hard time, and quit with the coddling of these prisoners who disregarded their victims lives when they took those lives in cold blood.

Uhh, aren't you from another country ? If so turn around and fix your own troubles. We don't need your advice if looking in from the outside.
He is an American.

He is an American.
. So he's being unAmerican or anti-American ??

The takeaway from these 115 pages is clear, those so intensely opposed to even talking about means to end this American Horror seek to blame everyone and everything but the gun.

In fact they truly believe guns are benevolent and the NRA exists to promote gun safety, when it is clear profit and power is its real purpose.

There is no point in seeking to debate them, for they will never compromise no matter how much more carnage and grief occurs. It is their supposed right, which supersedes the life of others, even those who had only been on the earth for less than two decades or even one.

Why would anyone compromise when they are in the right? A firearm is not intelligent and does not have free will. It is merely an object. The ONLY way to deal with this problem is to change the behavior of the humans who are committing these acts.

This time the armed security guard on duty engaged the shooter and stopped the shooting.

Attention Coward County, that's how its done.

How do you get that conservatives want the approaches that you speak of only, and that others (the liberals) want what you think they want as the only solution also ?? Good grief... I notice that there is a thing going on with some here @ usmb where as they love to assign things, words or beliefs to parties that I and I suspect others don't believe are totally true, but if believed then it makes the post appear strong even if it might be deceptive. It's the definition or creation of fake news that happens when you see or read this sort of thing isn't it ??

I think the door is wide open to many solutions and Ideas at this point from all sides hopefully, so assignment is sort of a pre- judging thing at this point or time, and it reeks of political bias when the issue should cut across all party lines.
The only thing I've heard coming out of the White House is putting more guns in the schools by arming teachers. That will certainly make most Trump supporters happy as well as the NRA and fiscal conservatives because it won't cost anything.

I shutter at the thought of school districts arming my 10th grade math teacher. He bumped in to a coat rack, tipped his hat, and apologized to it.

But, hey! Teachers are grossly underpaid as it is, and now the Trumpets want them to start packing heat? Good luck with that....

I shutter at the thought of school districts arming my 10th grade math teacher. He bumped in to a coat rack, tipped his hat, and apologized to it.

But, hey! Teachers are grossly underpaid as it is, and now the Trumpets want them to start packing heat? Good luck with that....
There are only a handful of schools in the country that have mass shootings. This is an unusually high year with 7 so far. The average is about 5 a year. I know, 1 is too many. However, it makes sense to look at the probability of a mass school when we are talking about rather controversy solutions.

Since there are approximately 150,000 private and public schools in the country, the odds of a given school being hit by a mass shooters is about 1 in 30,000 in any given year. That means the average school would be visited by a mass shooter about once every 30,000 years.

If the government actively promoted teachers and staff to carry guns in school we would be putting guns in thousands of schools that will never have a mass shooting. In most of those schools, the only guns will be that of teachers. We would have guns being stolen by kids, teachers accidentally shooting kids, and themselves. If a kid decides to kill classmates he will surely know which teachers are armed and avoid them or kill them. In some schools teachers with guns would actually encourage some kids to bring guns to school. Lastly, given the sizes up our schools and number of classrooms, there would need to be a lot of armed teachers to effectively protect the school.

It is really a bad idea.

Last edited:

There are only a handful of schools in the country that have mass shootings. This is an unusually high year with 7 so far. The average is about 5 a year. I know, 1 is too many. However, it makes sense to look at the probability of a mass school when we are talking about rather controversy solutions.

Since there are approximately 150,000 private and public schools in the country, the odds of a given school being hit by a mass shooters is about 1 in 30,000 in any given year. That means the average school would be visited by a mass shooter about once every 30,000 years.

If the government actively promoted teachers and staff to carry guns in school we would be putting guns in thousands of schools that will never have a mass shooting. In most of those schools, the only guns will be that of teachers. We would have guns being stolen by kids, teachers accidentally shooting kids, and themselves. If a kid decides to kill classmates he will surely know which teachers are armed and avoid them or kill them. In some schools teachers with guns would actually encourage some kids to bring guns to school. Lastly, given the sizes up our schools and number of classrooms, there would need to be a lot of armed teachers to effectively protect the school.

It is really a bad idea.

Yeah....except in the schools that already have armed and trained staff....that ain't happening....but thanks for making it up.....

The takeaway from these 115 pages is clear, those so intensely opposed to even talking about means to end this American Horror seek to blame everyone and everything but the gun.

In fact they truly believe guns are benevolent and the NRA exists to promote gun safety, when it is clear profit and power is its real purpose.

There is no point in seeking to debate them, for they will never compromise no matter how much more carnage and grief occurs. It is their supposed right, which supersedes the life of others, even those who had only been on the earth for less than two decades or even one.

Why would anyone compromise when they are in the right? A firearm is not intelligent and does not have free will. It is merely an object. The ONLY way to deal with this problem is to change the behavior of the humans who are committing these acts.

Wry catcher proposes dumb laws that are easily shown to be dumb and useless, then he says because we show how dumb and useless his ideas are, that we don't want to protect kids or solve the problem......then, when we explain how you actually keep kids safe...having armed and trained staff in the schools, he tells us that is a dumb idea...even though every other place where large groups of people work and gather they have armed guards......

Also.... almost all shootings are by criminals engaged in criminal activity as a career, not mass public shooters, and the way to combat them is long prison sentences. Wry and his democrat buddies fight every attempt at keeping violent, repeat gun offenders in prison for long periods to keep people safe, and then blame normal, law abiding gun owners for the gun crime rate.

They are not serious about stopping gun crime, they just want to ban guns.

Forum List

Back