Yet another school shooting

This can be fixed, but just like the old west, and how the west was won against complete anarchy, train robberies, stagecoach robberies, bank robberies, and rambling cattle thieves, horse thieves, gun slingers, and outlaws, it is that we need the same methods of law enforcement once again. We need to hire the hanging judge once again, and if any go before him, and then one is found guilty of a serious crime, well by the end of the week he or she (even if a female criminal) will be hung by the neck until dead at dawn in a public hanging.

If sentenced to prison, then it will be to hard labor cropping fields like the olden days by hand, and by digging ditches, and just general maintenance around the prison farm under heavily armed gaurds etc.

Lighter sentences in some cases, but hard labor none the less.

The belt of justice needs to be hung back on the wall, and those who think to do evil should know that this nation ain't going to be playing games anymore with them.

It has once again in time gone way to far.

It's pointless to try to explain rights and personal responsibility to liberal scum bags. So let's just start the war, I'm tired of all these lying bastards.

Personal responsibility? I am sure that the father of the Texas kid will feel just terrible about 10 dead kids due to his failure to secure his weapons in a gun lock. He might even apologize.
Give the shooter back to his dad after telling his dad that he has to now serve 10 to 15 for being an Involuntary Accessory after the fact. Uhh ohh trouble on the home front now. Wonder if the police would arrive in time ?

I know that's harsh wait what ?

Hope the parent is at the least fined heavily if the boy got his hands on those weapons out of negligence found on the parents part.

As far as the young man's plight in life, it is that he should grow old in prison. Hopefully prisons change back to hard time, and quit with the coddling of these prisoners who disregarded their victims lives when they took those lives in cold blood.
I hope he's put to death or hangs himself in jail.

It's pointless to try to explain rights and personal responsibility to liberal scum bags. So let's just start the war, I'm tired of all these lying bastards.

Personal responsibility? I am sure that the father of the Texas kid will feel just terrible about 10 dead kids due to his failure to secure his weapons in a gun lock. He might even apologize.
Give the shooter back to his dad after telling his dad that he has to now serve 10 to 15 for being an Involuntary Accessory after the fact. Uhh ohh trouble on the home front now. Wonder if the police would arrive in time ?

Hope the parent is at the least fined heavily if the boy got his hands on those weapons out of negligence found on the parents part.

As far as the young man's plight in life, it is that he should grow old in prison. Hopefully prisons change back to hard time, and quit with the coddling of these prisoners who disregarded their victims lives when they took those lives in cold blood.
His age is shocking to me, in fact all of these young killers ages is shocking to me.

What the hell is going on ?? Did we shift our culture to appease other cultures, and now we see the devastating effects of this shift after a long period of time ??

What happen to our "Leave it to Beaver" culture, and our God fearing country that we carried with us into world one and world war two, where as we fought some of the toughest nations on the planet and won ???

His age is shocking to me, in fact all of these young killers ages is shocking to me.

What the hell is going on ?? Did we shift our culture to appease other cultures, and now we see the devastating effects of this shift after a long period of time ??

What happen to our "Leave it to Beaver" culture, and our God fearing country that we carried with us into world one and world war two, where as we fought some of the toughest nations on the planet and won ???
Drugs, participation trophies, indoctrination, etc. I got bullied all the time and never even thought of shooting anyone.

The takeaway from these 115 pages is clear, those so intensely opposed to even talking about means to end this American Horror seek to blame everyone and everything but the gun.

In fact they truly believe guns are benevolent and the NRA exists to promote gun safety, when it is clear profit and power is its real purpose.

There is no point in seeking to debate them, for they will never compromise no matter how much more carnage and grief occurs. It is their supposed right, which supersedes the life of others, even those who had only been on the earth for less than two decades or even one.

Why would anyone compromise when they are in the right? A firearm is not intelligent and does not have free will. It is merely an object. The ONLY way to deal with this problem is to change the behavior of the humans who are committing these acts.

Good grief, what is right about guns being in the hands of someone irresponsible? Since science cannot predict future behavior, which is more right, gun control or people control?

Gun control requires a modicum of infringement on the person, the latter an extreme amount of infringement on their liberty.

Drugs, participation trophies, indoctrination, etc. I got bullied all the time and never even thought of shooting anyone.
Yep, I've been in fist fights that would make you cringe, but the "winner" whether it was me or the other always made friends with the loser, and we both brushed ourselves off, and had a mutual respect for one another afterwards.

Not sure why these cats today aren't able to take a good old ace whooping or give one, brush their clothes off, and get back to living life as normal again. It was a man thing whether one lost a fight, won a fight, learned from it, and then found the place that suits ones area in life afterwards.

Boy's were raised as young men back then, and they were made tougher in a home that had a dad that hung around, and did the right thing by their boy's. The thing that has become a major problem for young men today, is that they have no guidence or are worse being abused mentally or physically in the homes today.

Then they come to school as these broken human beings that can't cope or take the ace whooping they might bring upon themselves, otherwise if it is the case that they provoke that ace whooping they might get or miggt not get. If the school is doing it's job, it will recognize early on the child having a problem, and work to remove the potential danger from the general population.

These children should have volunteer mentor dad's in which the school would pay to work with these kids, identify their troubles, and begin the rehabilitation process. Let the Christian organization called the "Boyscouts of America" back into the schools again, or put the ROTC program at earlier grades in order to help because they understand boyhood, and what it takes to turn boy's into men..Not mentioning the girlscouts because we have no girl mass shooters yet, but they might enjoy the girlscouts being back on campus as well..

This is where the idea was to have activities that would get young men up to speed if we're having issues at home or in the schools, and hopefully it would help to make men or future soldiers out of these young fellows that might be lost in life if joined or were recommended by the school to join.

The disenfranchisement of these very important groups or programs that were run by Dad's that volunteered their time to help has been a disaster for the school system I believe.

Now don't get me wrong on the speak about fighting being some sort of trial by fire for young men, because it isn't nessesary at all.

It's just the way that it was when we were Young boy's growing up, and we made it out without anyone wanting to kill anyone or be killed by anyone.

Last edited:
This can be fixed, but just like the old west, and how the west was won against complete anarchy, train robberies, stagecoach robberies, bank robberies, and rambling cattle thieves, horse thieves, gun slingers, and outlaws, it is that we need the same methods of law enforcement once again. We need to hire the hanging judge once again, and if any go before him, and then one is found guilty of a serious crime, well by the end of the week he or she (even if a female criminal) will be hung by the neck until dead at dawn in a public hanging.

If sentenced to prison, then it will be to hard labor cropping fields like the olden days by hand, and by digging ditches, and just general maintenance around the prison farm under heavily armed gaurds etc.

The belt of justice needs to be hung back on the wall, and those who think to do evil should know that this nation ain't going to be playing games anymore with them.

If this is your idea of a utopia ^^^, I suggest you seek asylum in Iran, convert to Islam and join the Republican Guard.

There you will not need to believe in the vision our Founding Fathers had for America, as they signed off on Constitution and its mission expressed in its Preamble.

The takeaway from these 115 pages is clear, those so intensely opposed to even talking about means to end this American Horror seek to blame everyone and everything but the gun.

In fact they truly believe guns are benevolent and the NRA exists to promote gun safety, when it is clear profit and power is its real purpose.

There is no point in seeking to debate them, for they will never compromise no matter how much more carnage and grief occurs. It is their supposed right, which supersedes the life of others, even those who had only been on the earth for less than two decades or even one.

Why would anyone compromise when they are in the right? A firearm is not intelligent and does not have free will. It is merely an object. The ONLY way to deal with this problem is to change the behavior of the humans who are committing these acts.

Good grief, what is right about guns being in the hands of someone irresponsible? Since science cannot predict future behavior, which is more right, gun control or people control?

Gun control requires a modicum of infringement on the person, the latter an extreme amount of infringement on their liberty.
Easy, people control is better. Guns aren't the only tool used when an idiot goes bonkers.

You are partially correct, but not guns being in the hands of the irresponsible, but it’s antidepressants being in those hands causing the body count.

End the use of these in or youth, you end the killings and put a substantial dent in teen suicide.

Guess we just don’t care when it’s far easier to blame guns.

If this is your idea of a utopia ^^^, I suggest you seek asylum in Iran, convert to Islam and join the Republican Guard.

There you will not need to believe in the vision our Founding Fathers had for America, as they signed off on Constitution and its mission expressed in its Preamble.
So your now on record as wanting the killing to continue ?? So we aren't to attempt to stop the evilness, and if we do then we should move to another country eh ?? The devil's don't want anybody fixing what they have since created here do they ? Got it.

Funny, you turds deny reality and try to make it what you want, and all you have created is the girlie men monsters we have today. Thanks for that by the way.

And how well does a guy carrying a fucking shotgun blend in anywhere?

I am happier than ever that I don't have kids knowing that idiots like you are running the show at public schools

He carried it under his black trench coat in 90 degree weather.

Dustin Severin, a 17-year-old student, told NBC affiliate KPRC that he saw Pagourtzis in the hallway shortly before the bullets started flying — and that he was wearing his usual outfit. "He wears a trenchcoat every day, and it's like 90 degrees out here," Severin said.​

You are failing BIGLY today Skull - DERP ;-)
Gee a trench coat nothing suspicious there

I guess we need to ban trench coats. But when we do that, only outlaws will have trench coats!

But you don't seem to have any ideas on how to keep people with rifles and shotguns from walking into a school do you?

I guess of it's not spelled out for you in a lesson plan with step by step instructions you can't do it huh?

And how well does a guy carrying a fucking shotgun blend in anywhere?

I am happier than ever that I don't have kids knowing that idiots like you are running the show at public schools

He carried it under his black trench coat in 90 degree weather.

Dustin Severin, a 17-year-old student, told NBC affiliate KPRC that he saw Pagourtzis in the hallway shortly before the bullets started flying — and that he was wearing his usual outfit. "He wears a trenchcoat every day, and it's like 90 degrees out here," Severin said.​

You are failing BIGLY today Skull - DERP ;-)
Gee a trench coat nothing suspicious there

I guess we need to ban trench coats. But when we do that, only outlaws will have trench coats!
Banning hoodies has already been tried, no such luck there. It's a fashion thing you know.

Seeing people wearing these hoodies in 100° heat is definitely a mental thing going on, but we can't say it right ??
can't really hide a shotgun in a hoodie can you

Coaches and other students tortured him verbally and mentally. Said he smelled bad, was fat and ugly, laughed at him, etc. So he snapped. I hope he got the ones that were doing it to him.

(Another student stated the guy was bullied by coaches and students. No surprise, that).

THAT...

Is the root of the cause.

(Looking at you, Wry Catcher)

Had he not had access to guns, ..., The fact is, if he was the target of bullies, he had alternatives. We know he had access to guns, do we know if he had access to counselors, parents he could talk to, or a favorite teacher? There is no singular explanation for his motivation. What we know is he had means and an opportunity.

Parents should share the blame in this, even charged for neglect big time if find out huge mistakes were made. If Dad or mom exposed their son to deadly weapons without regard, then he or she should share a cell next to their son for his actions.

A common sense gun law, requiring trigger locks and secure storage of firearms have been opposed by the NRA and its supporters. One more reason that the NRA is an irresponsible organization which enables the horrific use of firearms, such as we have seen too often in our country.
How do you enforce a law like that?

Do you just let the cops enter any home at any time to check?

IMO the father of this kid should be charged with negligence at the least and serve at least 5 years the kid should be tries as an adult and serve the rest of his life

But you don't seem to have any ideas on how to keep people with rifles and shotguns from walking into a school do you?

I guess of it's not spelled out for you in a lesson plan with step by step instructions you can't do it huh?

The dude had a long trench coat and a duffle bag. Not hard when there are no metal detectors.

Is that what you wanna do - put a metal detector in every school entrance and/or classroom?

Then prepare to add another half a trillion to the deficit.

Coaches and other students tortured him verbally and mentally. Said he smelled bad, was fat and ugly, laughed at him, etc. So he snapped. I hope he got the ones that were doing it to him.

(Another student stated the guy was bullied by coaches and students. No surprise, that).

THAT...

Had he not had access to guns, ..., The fact is, if he was the target of bullies, he had alternatives. We know he had access to guns, do we know if he had access to counselors, parents he could talk to, or a favorite teacher? There is no singular explanation for his motivation. What we know is he had means and an opportunity.

Parents should share the blame in this, even charged for neglect big time if find out huge mistakes were made. If Dad or mom exposed their son to deadly weapons without regard, then he or she should share a cell next to their son for his actions.

A common sense gun law, requiring trigger locks and secure storage of firearms have been opposed by the NRA and its supporters. One more reason that the NRA is an irresponsible organization which enables the horrific use of firearms, such as we have seen too often in our country.

IMO the father of this kid should be charged with negligence at the least and serve at least 5 years the kid should be tries as an adult and serve the rest of his life
there is not enough information out there yet to make that call about the father at least i have not seen any

The dude had a long trench coat and a duffle bag. Not hard when there are no metal detectors.

Is that what you wanna do - put a metal detector in every school entrance and/or classroom?

Then prepare to add another half a trillion to the deficit.

Gee maybe you have the kids enter the school in a controlled manner and have them open their coats and book bags for a quick visual inspection

That won't cost a dime will it?

THAT...

there is not enough information out there yet to make that call about the father at least i have not seen any
The kid took his his father's guns.

The guns were not secured the the father is culpable

The kid took his his father's guns.

The guns were not secured the the father is culpable

i have not heard if the guns had been secured or not

do you have a link on that

Forum List

Back