Yet another school shooting

Probably another snowflake student upset he couldn’t get seconds of Michelle’s government approved lunch-like midday meal.
I wondered how long it would take some knuckle dragging narrow minded partisan to comment with great insensitivity and political malice.

And Leftists are never partisan? Leftists when there is another school shooting immediately whip out the Politics Card, most of them usually blaming The Donald.
Donald was the one who allowed the NRA to collude with Russia to commit campaign finance violations by laundering money through Russia to influence the election. But that's another matter.

Oh yea, and another thing; you can stick the politics you no where. I care about gun safety. Something your ilk seem to be cowardly afraid of.

"Donald was the one who allowed the NRA to collude with Russia to commit campaign finance violations by laundering money through Russia to influence the election. But that's another matter."

ROFLAO :rofl:Grampa is correct you are a loon and not only a loon a Conspiracy Theorist one. Hey SassyIrishLass we have another one of those Leftists that has an IQ of 240 or what....EVAH :rolleyes-41:

I think Theowl32 should be in this thread.
Inside the Decade-Long Russian Campaign to Infiltrate NRA and Elect Trump

When you have something of substance to the contrary, you and Grandpa can do a tag team against those Loon conspiracies right? Lol!
Yeah Rolling Stone, what a great source......so the Russians wanted to elect Trump 10 years ago? LOLOLOLOL
and infiltrated the NRA?

That is literally the dumbest thing I have ever heard......I mean that's including the video causing Ben Ghazi......you guys can not be that stupid......if you are, please stop voting

Because we medicate them in to soulless zombies.

But that’s OK, Right?

Again, guy, I've never met one of these Zombies you talk about.

Now, if you want to argue that ADHD meds are sometimes over-prescribed, that's a valid argument. But if your little Timmy is wearing an iron cross and coming to school with an AR-15, medications aren't the issue.

Love how you sidestep

Why are these shooters not rushed into court, with a very special chair awaiting them if they are convicted??
Because we have a justice system?

Are you really ready to give anyone at all the power to try and convict someone on the spot?
Are you really that stupid?
I said if he were convicted, toss him in a chair......lets end this shit

You do realize that this was in Texas. If you kill someone there, they will kill you back!
yeah they probably believe that, the left is fucking insane

Coaches and other students tortured him verbally and mentally. Said he smelled bad, was fat and ugly, laughed at him, etc. So he snapped. I hope he got the ones that were doing it to him.

(Another student stated the guy was bullied by coaches and students. No surprise, that).

THAT...

Is the root of the cause.

(Looking at you, Wry Catcher)

Had he not had access to guns, ..., The fact is, if he was the target of bullies, he had alternatives. We know he had access to guns, do we know if he had access to counselors, parents he could talk to, or a favorite teacher? There is no singular explanation for his motivation. What we know is he had means and an opportunity.

Parents should share the blame in this, even charged for neglect big time if find out huge mistakes were made. If Dad or mom exposed their son to deadly weapons without regard, then he or she should share a cell next to their son for his actions.

A common sense gun law, requiring trigger locks and secure storage of firearms have been opposed by the NRA and its supporters. One more reason that the NRA is an irresponsible organization which enables the horrific use of firearms, such as we have seen too often in our country.

I give up. This is the new normal. I live 30 miles from Mexico, and the Federales down there are armed with military type automatic rifles. The NRA is not going to be happy until America is just like Mexico, except that the guns will be legal. Whoppee-ki-yi-yah....
Guns are illegal in Mexico liar.

MIke, I said that. Never drink and post.

When we get rid of democrat gun free zones, allow armed staff at schools and actually take these shooters seriously, it is already coming out he gave off the traditional warning signs....

Those who put their 2nd A. right before the lives of others are loathsome, hateful, reprehensible and heinous.

In other word....Republican....

I would give up every gum I have to save one life...

Well...dimwit.....guns are used by Americans to stop rape, robbery and murder...and yes, mass shootings, 2.4 million times a year, according to the CDC.....so taking those guns away from those law abiding citizens means they will be raped, robbed and murdered, while you sit back in your smug happiness......

2.4 million v 8.....which number is bigger?

Nope....rape...robbery....and murder need to be stopped by law enforcement...

When was the last time you stopped a rape, robbery, or murder?

Every night in his dreams. Most people dream of hitting home runs, making that three point shot at the buzzer or finding that perfect SO; 2aguy is a wannabe hero and suffers from the Zimmerman Syndrome, i.e. a desire to kill a bad guy and be called a hero.

Yeah, it's never "quite time" to talk about some sensible gun reforms. I believe you even agreed with mine earlier.
Thoughts & Prayers seem a little shallow at this point.

Wait...so ALL the tens of thousands of gun laws haven't stopped mentally ill people so far....but what...the "Next" round of laws will?
What YOU MEAN TO SAY IS TOTAL CONFISCATION IS YOUR FANTASY.

Well little bubba, what YOU need is to spend some time under a Dictator...maybe in North Korea or Venezuela.....or even China where saying the wrong thing can get a state sponsored bullet to the back of your skull. Maybe that's more to your liking.

But then, you'd probably orgasm if a dictator allowed you to lick the bottom of his or her boots clean after walking in a cow pasture.

Another post ^^^ from a vulgar and clearly unstable member of the echo chamber's NRA caucus. What can be gleaned from his first paragraph is it is okay to take all of those who suffer from one form or another of mental illness, and deny them the rights of liberty; and yet demand lassiez faire policy for guns as their absolute right.

The irony of this is that most of them a paranoid that their guns will one day be taken from them by a Democratic Majority. Thus, if these paranoid supporters of no gun controls, no way, get their way, their paranoia would make them unfit to own, possess or even have temporary custody or control of a firearm.
Come get them.

I give up. This is the new normal. I live 30 miles from Mexico, and the Federales down there are armed with military type automatic rifles. The NRA is not going to be happy until America is just like Mexico, except that the guns will be legal. Whoppee-ki-yi-yah....
Glad you give up, now let calmer and more cooler heads work to figure this thing out. Guns aren't the problem. Guns are the answer when in the hands of good people trying to protect people like you from bad people who are a problem... The school issue will be resolved, but corporate America and government will have to join forces to fix this problem. Quit hording the money from the schools, and get this mess straightened out already.

We already know your solution, Beagle. More guns. How has that been working out for ya since Columbine?

It's pointless to try to explain rights and personal responsibility to liberal scum bags. So let's just start the war, I'm tired of all these lying bastards.

Yeah, it's never "quite time" to talk about some sensible gun reforms. I believe you even agreed with mine earlier.

Wait...so ALL the tens of thousands of gun laws haven't stopped mentally ill people so far....but what...the "Next" round of laws will?

Well little bubba, what YOU need is to spend some time under a Dictator...maybe in North Korea or Venezuela.....or even China where saying the wrong thing can get a state sponsored bullet to the back of your skull. Maybe that's more to your liking.

But then, you'd probably orgasm if a dictator allowed you to lick the bottom of his or her boots clean after walking in a cow pasture.

Another post ^^^ from a vulgar and clearly unstable member of the echo chamber's NRA caucus. What can be gleaned from his first paragraph is it is okay to take all of those who suffer from one form or another of mental illness, and deny them the rights of liberty; and yet demand lassiez faire policy for guns as their absolute right.

The irony of this is that most of them a paranoid that their guns will one day be taken from them by a Democratic Majority. Thus, if these paranoid supporters of no gun controls, no way, get their way, their paranoia would make them unfit to own, possess or even have temporary custody or control of a firearm.
Come get them.

Once again, irony posted by a fool; a fool with no concept of how he and others who support no gun controls, no way, are the one's who are pushing the issue for more restrictive gun controls than the common sense one's proposed today.

The writing is on the wall, and yet with every death it becomes clear to more and more American voters that guns need to be controlled, and that can be done when even one more member of the Supreme Court decides "enough"!

2nd Amendment is what it is. I will support gun control when you convince me that liberals in Washington DC are not moving toward an Orwellian state and suppression of civil liberties.

After seeing what the Demon-crats stand for, you dang right I'm keeping my firearms. They are the enablers of some bad stuff in this country, and any idiot can see this these days. If the Demon-crats enable bad to come against me, and they empower bad people to become emboldened against me, then I won't be empty handed if they attempt to harm me or my family before the law can get there to help me or my family.

They have basically taken the symbolic belt off of the hook (threw it away), and replaced it with time outs, everyone wins a trophy and such. They have destroyed the teachings of disipline by removing it from those who knew how to disipline before the leftist knew better than the most of us on the subject or so they thought.

Come get them.

Once again, irony posted by a fool; a fool with no concept of how he and others who support no gun controls, no way, are the one's who are pushing the issue for more restrictive gun controls than the common sense one's proposed today.

The writing is on the wall, and yet with every death it becomes clear to more and more American voters that guns need to be controlled, and that can be done when even one more member of the Supreme Court decides "enough"!
Guns be controlled or is it that the Demon-crats who kiss the butt's of evil for votes are the ones that should be controlled ?

Coaches and other students tortured him verbally and mentally. Said he smelled bad, was fat and ugly, laughed at him, etc. So he snapped. I hope he got the ones that were doing it to him.

(Another student stated the guy was bullied by coaches and students. No surprise, that).

THAT...

Is the root of the cause.

(Looking at you, Wry Catcher)

Had he not had access to guns, ..., The fact is, if he was the target of bullies, he had alternatives. We know he had access to guns, do we know if he had access to counselors, parents he could talk to, or a favorite teacher? There is no singular explanation for his motivation. What we know is he had means and an opportunity.

Parents should share the blame in this, even charged for neglect big time if find out huge mistakes were made. If Dad or mom exposed their son to deadly weapons without regard, then he or she should share a cell next to their son for his actions.

A common sense gun law, requiring trigger locks and secure storage of firearms have been opposed by the NRA and its supporters. One more reason that the NRA is an irresponsible organization which enables the horrific use of firearms, such as we have seen too often in our country.
Link ?

1. Studies by sources as reliable as Oxford University has shown that left untreated, suicide rates decrease NOT INCREASE.

The Oxford study only studied MILDLY depressed subjects. No value.

2. Guns were not used in many of these suicides. You have no evidence that without a gun they would not have used the dozens of other ways to commit suicide or murder

60% of suicides in the US involve guns.

upload_2018-5-19_10-6-24.png

Also, guns are the most effective way to off ones self.

upload_2018-5-19_10-6-58.png

What the fuck is that supposed to prove?

That your a jackass?

Well done Joe

The silliness that this debate has been hijacked by a cult started by a two bit huckster who couldn't write good science fiction.

Love how you sidestep

NO sidestep at all, buddy. You guys claim that drugs are the problem, but then you can't really prove it, other than saying that you heard some mass shooters were taking drugs that weren't working, maybe.

Obviously....duh.... security at schools need to be made to resemble federal government buildings. Time for people to buckle up their chin straps. Highly trained security. The kids will get used to it. Or we can continue to play makey-uppey let's continue to navigate in Disney.:113:
Went to school overseas 0 mass shooting, heck 0 shooting...God damn it 0 shooting outside school...fuck 0 shooting in malls, streets, or public places....you know why? Because it was a gun free country. I dont know anyone who knew anyone who saw a gun. Its doable Merica , it ain't the 1800s.
Nazi Germany is what you want, where after a few leadership changes, and you possibly get a tyrant who wants to destroy you and your culture, then you have no resistance to that situation ? How about looking at what has taken place in the world, and how governments were able to kill millions without their resistance of.

You want that here ?? We are free because we don't follow the world, and it will be that there is some corrections to be made. Stay tuned.
While waiting for that tyrant to come, the population is shooting each other. What a stupid argument.

Schools need to become volunteer for the parents and their children after 6th grade. No child in the 7th grade should be required to go to a public school if that child doesn't want to. His or her parents should take total responsibility for their childrens continued education, and if a child of 13 doesn't want to attend a public school after that age, then it should be honored as such.

Alternative's should be offered after 6th grade, and a choosing should go on next by the parents, and by the child in order to continue the educational process at the place of the parents and child's choosing. If attendance drops dramatically at the public school, then the school should be closed or downsized.

Maybe government should only be involved very lightly in supporting elementary schools only, and after that the parents would be given a list of schools to choose from by the private sector, in which would best suit the child's educational needs, personality and etc.

Forcing children into these hell holes against their will, to then be brainwashed due to these institutions being highjacked over the years is now proving to be a deadly disaster these days.

They have programs like that from pre-K and up! It is called private school and home schooling. I am surprised you haven't heard of it before!
Yes you are right, but due to liberalism, the operators of those schools are working to keep liberalism or leftist regression away, so they set tuition fees at a level that deters many of their own ideology to be accepted in. How stupid has this been over time ?? It surely has depleted their numbers, and has forced their own ideological wanta be's from joining forces with them because of money.

The not providing a life raft to those who are your allies to come on board the ship, leaves your ship at odds with the many ships who have given the life raft to those that you have rejected. Now who has been winning the war based on the strategy ? Not the conservatives.

Now with this said, it is known that due to the politically correct environment created by the left (allowing any and everything today), is that those with Christian ideological values and cultures have to be wise in their unwritten policies in which attempt to divide the wheat from what might be considered as the tares in these latter days. Is it working ? Not really, because the job is to win over your allies, and not to isolate or leave behind your potential brothers and sisters.

The reason that the harvest is not yet fulfilled in accordance to the word, is in that the door shall remain open until it is finished.

There is still work to be done, and it should be done in a way that recognizes ones ideological values, culture, and character in which promotes good in the world.

This idea that those who become anti-American, anti-Christian, anti-America, anti-American culture, anti-constitutional, and just anti-anything should be accepted in every situation is ridiculous. The government forcing such idiocy upon this country in mindset has been a tragic thing resulting in the violence that we are now seeing today I'm afraid.

You wrote a lot of stuff that nobody is going to read...save your energy...

Forum List

Back