Yet another school shooting

And how well does a guy carrying a fucking shotgun blend in anywhere?

I am happier than ever that I don't have kids knowing that idiots like you are running the show at public schools

He carried it under his black trench coat in 90 degree weather.

Dustin Severin, a 17-year-old student, told NBC affiliate KPRC that he saw Pagourtzis in the hallway shortly before the bullets started flying — and that he was wearing his usual outfit. "He wears a trenchcoat every day, and it's like 90 degrees out here," Severin said.​

You are failing BIGLY today Skull - DERP ;-)
Gee a trench coat nothing suspicious there

I guess we need to ban trench coats. But when we do that, only outlaws will have trench coats!

But you don't seem to have any ideas on how to keep people with rifles and shotguns from walking into a school do you?

I guess of it's not spelled out for you in a lesson plan with step by step instructions you can't do it huh?

Yes, I do know how. Put an armed teacher at the door and stop anyone who looks like they don't belong. At present, the shooter would just pull out a gun and start shooting because nothing that that teacher can do will prevent them from doing so.

All our students at our middle school entered through one door, so anyone older would stick out like a sore thumb!

I just want to know why you think that schools do not have procedures in place and plans on how to react to these active shooter situations after you have been told repeatedly that they do. Columbine was 19 years ago in case you missed it. Are you just stupid or is being an asshole more fun?
Seems to me that a lot of people with guns are walking into schools and shooting so not all schools are doing anything to prevent it as you say they are

and how well did those policies work in Parkland or in TX last week?

Don't try telling me every single school has procedures to stop people with guns from entering

How do you enforce a law like that?

Do you just let the cops enter any home at any time to check?

IMO the father of this kid should be charged with negligence at the least and serve at least 5 years the kid should be tries as an adult and serve the rest of his life
there is not enough information out there yet to make that call about the father at least i have not seen any
The kid took his his father's guns.

The guns were not secured the the father is culpable

i have not heard if the guns had been secured or not

do you have a link on that
If they were secured the kid would not have been able to get his hands on them

Common sense

You don't have any, so why consider that?

Be honest, you don't know, do you?
More than you

I know that controlling access to a building is the very first step in security and you can't seem to understand that

If they were secured the kid would not have been able to get his hands on them

Common sense

bs adam lanza killed his mother to access her weapons

i will wait for the facts to come out
Police: Suspect in Texas school shooting used father's guns

The Texas student charged in the school shooting at Santa Fe High School posted an image on Facebook of himself wearing a "Born to Kill" shirt and used his father's shotgun and pistol in the attack that left 10 dead and 10 wounded,
so that is not prof that he did not have them secure

the kid could have broke into a locked area

so me the real proof the father acted irresponsible

so if someone broke into your home or beat the shit out of you and took your firearm

and committed a crime with it

should you be locked away for 5 years for that
The two scenarios are completely different,

In the eyes of the law a parent is responsible for the acts of his minor children.

I am not responsible for the acts of a criminal who steals from me.

And FYI no one is going to steal my guns because I actually have them secured in a 600 pound safe that is cemented into my basement floor with an 8 digit combination that only I know.

still you are making claims about the situation you know nothing about

the child in this case is a criminal

how do you know he did not steal the firearms from the dad

you dont

in fact you know none of the facts

you are getting as bad as the libs on this board jumping to fact less conclusions

sad really

carry on

Parents are responsible for the actions of their minor children. It has been reported that he used his father's guns if those guns were secured he wouldn't have been able to take them

This kid lived in the house with his parents he didn't kill his father and steal his guns he walked out of the house with them.

It is a simple thing to secure firearms from minors in a home and it wasn't done.

forgive me if i don't want lesson on the 2nd amendment from a 16 year old like David Hogg.

authoritarinism is about youth movements and marches. Hogg is a Soros stooge!

Really? Then you should watch Rachael Maddow on MSNBC every evening, since her Ph.D was awarded her by Oxford:

" In 1995 she attended the University of Oxford as a Rhodes scholar. She received a doctorate (D.Phil.) in politics in 2001; her dissertation was titled “HIV/AIDS and Health Care Reform in British and American Prisons.”
Rachel Maddow | American political commentator

Did Maddow co-author the study he referenced? Or was that just a distaction?

It was clear by my post what she presented, she attended Oxford and got a D. Phil - it matter not what her dissertation was on, given the comment on the authority of that institution.

So, it was a distraction and had nothing to do with the referenced study. Thanks for clearing that up.

Ah yes, another use of a tactic to defend something he could not understand. Why are so many defenders of Trump&Co. so inadequate?

Why are so many attackers of Trump&Co such dishonest liars?

It’s how you justify lunacy

bs adam lanza killed his mother to access her weapons

i will wait for the facts to come out

The Texas student charged in the school shooting at Santa Fe High School posted an image on Facebook of himself wearing a "Born to Kill" shirt and used his father's shotgun and pistol in the attack that left 10 dead and 10 wounded,

so if someone broke into your home or beat the shit out of you and took your firearm

In the eyes of the law a parent is responsible for the acts of his minor children.

And FYI no one is going to steal my guns because I actually have them secured in a 600 pound safe that is cemented into my basement floor with an 8 digit combination that only I know.

you dont

you are getting as bad as the libs on this board jumping to fact less conclusions

sad really

carry on

Parents are responsible for the actions of their minor children. It has been reported that he used his father's guns if those guns were secured he wouldn't have been able to take them

This kid lived in the house with his parents he didn't kill his father and steal his guns he walked out of the house with them.

It is a simple thing to secure firearms from minors in a home and it wasn't done.

like I said you dont know any of the facts about the case other then he had his parents firearms

you dont

sad really

carry on

like I said you dont know any of the facts about the case other then he had his parents firearms

Like I said the fact is he took his father's guns without the father's knowledge/

Even a moron can figure out the guns were not secured

you dont

sad really

carry on

Like I said the fact is he took his father's guns without the father's knowledge/

There are several possibilities here. You may be correct but the thing to consider is that back in the day my 18 year old knew the combination to my gun safe...of course we were able to keep him off Ritalin.

you dont

sad really

carry on

There are several possibilities here. You may be correct but the thing to consider is that back in the day my 18 year old knew the combination to my gun safe...of course we were able to keep him off Ritalin.

like i said the facts are not out there yet

you dont

sad really

carry on

only a moron would make that claim without the facts

you dont

sad really

carry on

This kid wasn't 18 and was ineligible to legally own guns.

you dont

sad really

carry on

making him a criminal to have them

you dont

sad really

carry on

FACT The kid took his father's guns and murdered 10 people
FACT the father was unaware that his minor child took his guns
FACT if the guns were secured properly the minor child would not have been able to take them and murder 10 people

making him a criminal to have them

Irrelevant. He is a minor and lived in the home with his parents his parents are responsible for him.

Do not try to equate this with some burglar stealing guns out of a home he had broken into

you dont

sad really

carry on

FACT if the guns were secured properly the minor child would not have been able to take them and murder 10 people

fact 2 - adds to my position not yours

fact 3 is not a fact at at this point

you have no facts about how he obtained them

he may have broken a lock

you simply are making assumptions again

fact 2 - adds to my position not yours

fact 3 is not a fact at at this point

you have no facts about how he obtained them

he may have broken a lock

you simply are making assumptions again
If he could have simply broken a cheap lock the guns were not properly secured

I suppose you think securing a gun rack with a paper clip is OK right?

Seems to me that a lot of people with guns are walking into schools and shooting so not all schools are doing anything to prevent it as you say they are

Don't try telling me every single school has procedures to stop people with guns from entering

And once again .....

You could perhaps create a single entrance with trained ATF personnel and a metal detector at an average cost of probably 20 million per school x 130,000 schools.

I get 2 billion 600 million on retrofits alone plus the cost of 1-2 full time professionals depending on school size.

Ready to stroke that check?

And once again .....

You could perhaps create a single entrance with trained ATF personnel and a metal detector at an average cost of probably 20 million per school x 130,000 schools.

I get 2 billion 600 million on retrofits alone plus the cost of 1-2 full time professionals depending on school size.

Ready to stroke that check?
And once again you don't have to do any of that

It doesn't take a trained governemnt monkey to look in a book bag or to have the people entering take off their coats and it's easy enough to designate one entrance no matter how many doors are on a school building you simply tell everyone where to enter and lock all the other doors

Cost $0.00

I will say it again. I wish schools would take security seriously. You do not see mass shootings in courtrooms.

Of course you don't because courthouses are loaded with LEO's either working there or there for a case. Only a dumbass would try to shoot up a courthouse.
They also tightly control entrances and use metal detectors. Multiple layers of security works.
Eight dead and one shooter detained. Another person is also detained. Not sure if that second was involved or not.

Oh yeah and I think they said this one was in a gun free zone.

Another failed gun-free zone, another pissed off public school student, another unprepared public school, and another missed opportunity to ask what these public schools are doing so wrong to their student to cause this.

As long as Big Pharma can make a buck off of turning kids into emotionless killing zombies its a big win on two fronts.

Profits for Big Pharma

Political Points for the left

Win/win unless your a kid. But who the fuck cares about them?
Big pharma does not force kids to take mind numbing drugs. Parents and teachers do.

Teachers do not. Correct yourself before you wreck yourself.

I agree. Parents decide if their kids should be on drugs or not.

The teachers sure as hell don't.

Forum List

Back