Yet Another Toddler Accidentally Shot And Killed His Mother

Not the national news. It's not news unless someone gets killed.

Even you can't be so stupid to think that simply because something doesn't get national coverage that it didn't happen

Either he knows and is simply trolling...or he actually thinks that.....which one do you think it is...?

It is a fantasy. You have posted many defenses that didn't involve shooting yet made the news.
We all know that one can use a gun to stop a crime and not have to fire it.

So there are many times where there is no shooting at all even though a gun was used. Those instances do not make the news

And shows we should have smart guns.

It shows no such thing.

Your statement shows there is no downside to smart guns.
It is a fantasy. You have posted many defenses that didn't involve shooting yet made the news.

So there are many times where there is no shooting at all even though a gun was used. Those instances do not make the news

It shows no such thing.

Of course there is.

There are many actually but here's just one.

A guy and his wife are walking the streets of Boston in the winter taking in the sights and two piece of shit criminals set upon them so the guy pulls his gun and then politely asks the two piece of shit thugs to kindly wait while he takes his solves off so the fingerprint scanner can then disengage the safety of his gun.

You were just arguing that defenses don't involve shooting. That being the case the above contradicts your previous claim. Also one can pull a glove off and grab a gun quite fast.

Either he knows and is simply trolling...or he actually thinks that.....which one do you think it is...?

It shows no such thing.

It shows no such thing.

Of course there is.

A guy and his wife are walking the streets of Boston in the winter taking in the sights and two piece of shit criminals set upon them so the guy pulls his gun and then politely asks the two piece of shit thugs to kindly wait while he takes his solves off so the fingerprint scanner can then disengage the safety of his gun.

You were just arguing that defenses don't involve shooting. That being the case the above contradicts your previous claim. Also one can pull a glove off and grab a gun quite fast.

I said it doesn't always have to involve firing the gun not that it never does. It's the threat of the gun being fired that makes it that way .

Is English your first language

It shows no such thing.

It shows no such thing.

Of course there is.

I said it doesn't always have to involve firing the gun not that it never does. It's the threat of the gun being fired that makes it that way .

So the threat is still going to be there. I'm pretty sure you would want to remove your glove even if it wasn't a smart gun btw. Most people aren't wearing gloves at the range. Sorry your argument is just plain silly again.

It shows no such thing.

It shows no such thing.

Of course there is.

So the threat is still going to be there. I'm pretty sure you would want to remove your glove even if it wasn't a smart gun btw. Most people aren't wearing gloves at the range. Sorry your argument is just plain silly again.

Who has time to remove their gloves in a situation that happens unexpectedly?

We are talking about self defense situations not shooting at a range you Idiot.

And I don't have to take my gloves off to shoot my handgun no one does actually.

I have a Springfield Armory XDS .45. Like this one

See that little lever on the back of the grip? That's called a grip or backstrap safety. That means the gun cannot be fired unless properly gripped and that lever is depressed. I can do that with gloves on. I won't have to ask a would be attacker to politely wait until I remove my gloves before he attacks me or my wife
XDS93345B_1200x782.png

It shows no such thing.

Of course there is.

And I don't have to take my gloves off to shoot my handgun no one does actually.

See that little lever on the back of the grip? That's called a grip or backstrap safety. That means the gun cannot be fired unless properly gripped and that lever is depressed. I can do that with gloves on. I won't have to ask a would be attacker to politely wait until I remove my gloves before he attacks me or my wife
XDS93345B_1200x782.png

And you can pull out a smart gun just the same. From a gun nut site btw:
If you don’t shoot with gloves on, don’t wear gloves in the winter. This is just my opinion, as shooting with gloves is a completely different feel than with your bare hands.

It shows no such thing.

Of course there is.

XDS93345B_1200x782.png

If you don’t shoot with gloves on, don’t wear gloves in the winter. This is just my opinion, as shooting with gloves is a completely different feel than with your bare hands.

Which is why a responsible gun owner practices with gloves on and off.

You really should learn about shooting before you try to tell people how to do it

Funny I always found it was stupid people who called other people stupid just like the rabid gay haters are usually gay themselves

Well hell, with that kind of reasoning, you are one low wage worker.

Seeing as how you really dislike those low wage workers.

You dislike what you are. Is that what you're saying?

XDS93345B_1200x782.png

You really should learn about shooting before you try to tell people how to do it

You already told me shooting is very rare, the threat stops them. A smart gun is a threat, they won't know it is a smart gun. You lose by your own arguments.

Never seen anyone at the range using winter gloves. Responsible owners must be rare.

Funny I always found it was stupid people who called other people stupid just like the rabid gay haters are usually gay themselves

Well hell, with that kind of reasoning, you are one low wage worker.

Seeing as how you really dislike those low wage workers.

You dislike what you are. Is that what you're saying?

I don't dislike low wage workers I just don't care what they make for a wage because they can change that any time they want

See the difference, Idiot?

XDS93345B_1200x782.png

You already told me shooting is very rare, the threat stops them. A smart gun is a threat, they won't know it is a smart gun. You lose by your own arguments.

Never seen anyone at the range using winter gloves. Responsible owners must be rare.

I never said it was very rare. I said a gun doesn't always have to be shot in a self defense situation

From now on if you are going to tell me what I said then you should have the quote from the actual post

and fyi a fingerprint scanner on a grip is pretty easy to see

And you've never been to a gun range because your ignorance about guns is plain to see

If you are going to carry a gun that cannot be fired in any situation then you might was well not carry one at all which is your real agenda here anyway

don't dislike low wage workers I just don't care what they make for a wage because they can change that any time they want

Thats what you did. Wasnt it?. Went from an 8 dollar an hour job to a 9 dollar an hour job.

You think you are rich making 9 dollar an hour. Dont ya?

XDS93345B_1200x782.png

I never said it was very rare. I said a gun doesn't always have to be shot in a self defense situation

From now on if you are going to tell me what I said then you should have the quote from the actual post

And you've never been to a gun range because your ignorance about guns is plain to see

If you are going to carry a gun that cannot be fired in any situation then you might was well not carry one at all which is your real agenda here anyway

So now you are claiming shooting is common are you? Sure you want to go there? How do you see a scanner when your hand covers it? How many times you need to shoot in defense?

XDS93345B_1200x782.png

So now you are claiming shooting is common are you? Sure you want to go there? How do you see a scanner when your hand covers it? How many times you need to shoot in defense?

Quote where I said it was common.
Quote where I said it was rare

You cannot tell me what I said when you obviously have no idea what i said

And I don't know when anyone will need to shoot in self defense neither do you.

That's the point.

The fact that there are so few accidental shooting deaths attests to the fact that gun safety devices are already very good.

A 2-year-old boy accidentally shot and killed his mother on Tuesday while she was driving in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It adds to a growing list of accidental shootings by toddlers.

Patrice Price, 26, was driving her security guard boyfriend’s car on Highway 175 when the 2-year-old fatally shot her in the back with a single bullet.

At least 69 children aged 17 and younger had picked up a gun and accidentally shot someone so far this year, according to data from gun control advocacy group Everytown for Gun Safety, issued before this latest tragedy. At least 265 kids were responsible for accidental shootings in 2015.

And these extremely rare random happenings must mean that nobody should be allowed to defend themselves and their family.

Is that right, bitch?

When you're done bitching, why don't you get on your knees like a bitch

That's the point.

The fact that there are so few accidental shooting deaths attests to the fact that gun safety devices are already very good.

Your arguments are contradictory and just plain stupid. I'll wait for you to have an intelligent thought.

A 2-year-old boy accidentally shot and killed his mother on Tuesday while she was driving in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It adds to a growing list of accidental shootings by toddlers.

Patrice Price, 26, was driving her security guard boyfriend’s car on Highway 175 when the 2-year-old fatally shot her in the back with a single bullet.

At least 69 children aged 17 and younger had picked up a gun and accidentally shot someone so far this year, according to data from gun control advocacy group Everytown for Gun Safety, issued before this latest tragedy. At least 265 kids were responsible for accidental shootings in 2015.

And these extremely rare random happenings must mean that nobody should be allowed to defend themselves and their family.

Is that right, bitch?

When you're done bitching, why don't you get on your knees like a bitch
That is some impressive nonsense.

That's the point.

Your arguments are contradictory and just plain stupid. I'll wait for you to have an intelligent thought.

So you can't quote me?

If I made the statements you claim I did then you should be able to quote the posts

Good thing mommy had a gun to protect her

the 1,500,000 million Americans who use guns to stop violent criminal attack and to save lives would agree that guns save lives.......

Stupid mother bought into the NRA myth that she needs a gun to protect her from bad guys

I guess if you are attacked, your defense will be to shit your panties, wet yourself and hope the rapist runs off
Maybe I can find a toddler to protect me

Forum List

Back