Yet Another Toddler Accidentally Shot And Killed His Mother

We have almost 600 more than any other civilized country. You don't value life.

And the civilized countries in Europe murdered 12 million unarmed, innocent men, women and children....excuse me if I don't hold them in much regard.....

You are going back to a very different time. That is nonsense.

Not a different time moron......it happened in a modern nation state, with great universities, a democratic form of government, modern sciences.......and then they decided to murder 12 million people......first...they made sure to take away their guns....then they murdered the men, women and children....simply because they didn't like them...they had committed no crime, they did not make war against the Germans........and they were murdered....

Just across our border....drug cartels and agents of the Mexican government are also murdering men, women and children....those innocent victims are also unarmed.......and the killing is starting to spill onto our side of the border.......

Genocide, mass murder and ethnic cleansing all begin with disarming the victims....

It happened in a country destroyed by a world war. There was no United Nations, smart phones, Internet... A completely different time.

Wrong.....Germany didn't murder those people because of the war......they singled them out because they didn't like them...and once they had those countries in their power...and the citizens had no guns...they murdered 12 million innocent men, women and children.

No you are wrong. The country was destroyed by ww1 and that happened during ww2. How many world wars going on right now? Completely different world.

It is a fantasy. You have posted many defenses that didn't involve shooting yet made the news.
We all know that one can use a gun to stop a crime and not have to fire it.

So there are many times where there is no shooting at all even though a gun was used. Those instances do not make the news

And shows we should have smart guns.

It shows no such thing.

Your statement shows there is no downside to smart guns.

You mean other than they just don't work....other than that?

You claim all the time shots aren't fired in defense. A smart gun can not fire as well as any gun. You contradict yourself again.

That is some impressive nonsense.
Why don't you whine some more Ms. pathetic bitch?

Ah yes, caring about children is so pathetic. Sorry but that is just something real men do. You obviously are some lower life form.
Seems that you're not merely evil, you also lack intelligence. That is not a good combination.

You have a strange definition of evil. Protecting children isn't evil. You seem stupid, deranged and crazy. Good day.
You're typical of a do-gooder that gets nothing done, more laws does not make the country safer. dumbass

And you sell guns for a living. I'm sure the answer to every problem is gun for you. You care about $$$$$.

Ah yes, caring about children is so pathetic. Sorry but that is just something real men do. You obviously are some lower life form.
Seems that you're not merely evil, you also lack intelligence. That is not a good combination.

You have a strange definition of evil. Protecting children isn't evil. You seem stupid, deranged and crazy. Good day.
You're typical of a do-gooder that gets nothing done, more laws does not make the country safer. dumbass

And you sell guns for a living. I'm sure the answer to every problem is gun for you. You care about $$$$$.
Well of course anybody who supports the US Constitution must necessarily be a gun dealer.

/sarcasm

Well of course anybody who supports the US Constitution must necessarily be a gun dealer.

/sarcasm

Ask him if he is then.

My answer is firearms are absolutely harmless on their own, current laws are not being enforced thus criminal control is out of control.
BTW do I make a lot of money by selling guns and ammo? yes... I do have the all time world's best gun salesman... Lol
obama-gun-salesman-of-the-year-fast-and-furious-black.jpg

My answer is firearms are absolutely harmless on their own, current laws are not being enforced thus criminal control is out of control.
BTW do I make a lot of money by selling guns and ammo? yes... I do have the all time world's best gun salesman... Lol

Has it occurred to you that smart guns would be additional sales?

Barry O has done more to fund my firearms habit then any given things. I sold the first AR15 I build for almost $2,000 bucks. Thank you Barry!

As soon as they work properly, affordable... But to be honest I don't see that happening, if huge companies such as Apple and Samsung can't get a simple fingerprint reader to work worth a shit, I don't see any point in it.

As soon as they work properly, affordable... But to be honest I don't see that happening, if huge companies such as Apple and Samsung can't get a simple fingerprint reader to work worth a shit, I don't see any point in it.

But they do work. All guns fail.

Robert Spitzer, a SUNY Cortland political science professor and author of The Politics of Gun Control (whom Hayes brought in after Pratt to talk about the issue), said in order for the Armatix iP1 gun to be sold in California, it had to pass a reliability test.

"The standard was a 99 percent successful fire rate, which it met (fire 600 times with 6 or fewer failed discharges)," Spitzer said.

Others stressed that all guns are prone to failure at some point. The mechanical failure rate is often given as 1 in 1,000, and a military weapon’s failure rate is closer to 1 in 10,000, Sebastian said.

"Misfire is embedded in our language," he said.

the 1,500,000 million Americans who use guns to stop violent criminal attack and to save lives would agree that guns save lives.......

Stupid mother bought into the NRA myth that she needs a gun to protect her from bad guys

I guess if you are attacked, your defense will be to shit your panties, wet yourself and hope the rapist runs off
Maybe I can find a toddler to protect me
A toddler would probably do a better job protecting you than you could him

They do a great job based on the OP.

Yup you should be happy all those little future progressives are killing off their RWNJ parents

A 2-year-old boy accidentally shot and killed his mother on Tuesday while she was driving in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It adds to a growing list of accidental shootings by toddlers.

Patrice Price, 26, was driving her security guard boyfriend’s car on Highway 175 when the 2-year-old fatally shot her in the back with a single bullet.

At least 69 children aged 17 and younger had picked up a gun and accidentally shot someone so far this year, according to data from gun control advocacy group Everytown for Gun Safety, issued before this latest tragedy. At least 265 kids were responsible for accidental shootings in 2015.

Shit happens, more laws will never augment personal responsibility...

Shit happens, terrorists kill people, more laws will never augment personal responsibility.

Toddlers kill more than terrorists in this country. I guess all that stuff about keeping Moslems out is BS then. Thanks.

Really? So now list over 3000 people toddlers with guns have killed

That and when they can find a way to make you watch advertisements for apps before the gun can fire. after they do that we will have smart guns.

Robert Spitzer, a SUNY Cortland political science professor and author of The Politics of Gun Control (whom Hayes brought in after Pratt to talk about the issue), said in order for the Armatix iP1 gun to be sold in California, it had to pass a reliability test.

"The standard was a 99 percent successful fire rate, which it met (fire 600 times with 6 or fewer failed discharges)," Spitzer said.

Others stressed that all guns are prone to failure at some point. The mechanical failure rate is often given as 1 in 1,000, and a military weapon’s failure rate is closer to 1 in 10,000, Sebastian said.

all guns do not fail. I have been shooting for over 30 years and have never had a gun malfunction because I keep them maintained.
The fucking fingerprint scanner on my lap top regularly fucks up and I have to swipe my finger 2 or more times.

I can just picture that on a gun grip.

"Oh please Mr Criminal could you wait a second before you stab me and rape my wife? You see I have to scan my fingerprint again so my gun will work"

A 2-year-old boy accidentally shot and killed his mother on Tuesday while she was driving in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It adds to a growing list of accidental shootings by toddlers.

Patrice Price, 26, was driving her security guard boyfriend’s car on Highway 175 when the 2-year-old fatally shot her in the back with a single bullet.

At least 69 children aged 17 and younger had picked up a gun and accidentally shot someone so far this year, according to data from gun control advocacy group Everytown for Gun Safety, issued before this latest tragedy. At least 265 kids were responsible for accidental shootings in 2015.

Shit happens, more laws will never augment personal responsibility...

Shit happens, terrorists kill people, more laws will never augment personal responsibility.

Toddlers kill more than terrorists in this country. I guess all that stuff about keeping Moslems out is BS then. Thanks.

Really? So now list over 3000 people toddlers with guns have killed
We have tsa now, no worries.

you care more about gun

And these extremely rare random happenings must mean that nobody should be allowed to defend themselves and their family.

Is that right, bitch?

When you're done bitching, why don't you get on your knees like a bitch
That is some impressive nonsense.

you care more about controlling guns than you do children because the only time you mention kids is in gun related threads

all guns do not fail. I have been shooting for over 30 years and have never had a gun malfunction because I keep them maintained.
The fucking fingerprint scanner on my lap top regularly fucks up and I have to swipe my finger 2 or more times.

I can just picture that on a gun grip.

"Oh please Mr Criminal could you wait a second before you stab me and rape my wife? You see I have to scan my fingerprint again so my gun will work"

So you shoot just single shot guns? All semi-automatics fail. Seems you don't know much about guns.

Forum List

Back