Yet Another Toddler Accidentally Shot And Killed His Mother

Good thing mommy had a gun to protect her

the 1,500,000 million Americans who use guns to stop violent criminal attack and to save lives would agree that guns save lives.......

Stupid mother bought into the NRA myth that she needs a gun to protect her from bad guys

I guess if you are attacked, your defense will be to shit your panties, wet yourself and hope the rapist runs off
Maybe I can find a toddler to protect me

sounds about your speed

the 1,500,000 million Americans who use guns to stop violent criminal attack and to save lives would agree that guns save lives.......

Stupid mother bought into the NRA myth that she needs a gun to protect her from bad guys

I guess if you are attacked, your defense will be to shit your panties, wet yourself and hope the rapist runs off
A toddler would probably do a better job protecting you than you could him

They do a great job based on the OP.

A 2-year-old boy accidentally shot and killed his mother on Tuesday while she was driving in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It adds to a growing list of accidental shootings by toddlers.

Patrice Price, 26, was driving her security guard boyfriend’s car on Highway 175 when the 2-year-old fatally shot her in the back with a single bullet.

At least 69 children aged 17 and younger had picked up a gun and accidentally shot someone so far this year, according to data from gun control advocacy group Everytown for Gun Safety, issued before this latest tragedy. At least 265 kids were responsible for accidental shootings in 2015.

Shit happens, more laws will never augment personal responsibility...

Shit happens, terrorists kill people, more laws will never augment personal responsibility.

without question

A 2-year-old boy accidentally shot and killed his mother on Tuesday while she was driving in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It adds to a growing list of accidental shootings by toddlers.

Patrice Price, 26, was driving her security guard boyfriend’s car on Highway 175 when the 2-year-old fatally shot her in the back with a single bullet.

At least 69 children aged 17 and younger had picked up a gun and accidentally shot someone so far this year, according to data from gun control advocacy group Everytown for Gun Safety, issued before this latest tragedy. At least 265 kids were responsible for accidental shootings in 2015.

Shit happens, more laws will never augment personal responsibility...

Shit happens, terrorists kill people, more laws will never augment personal responsibility.

Toddlers kill more than terrorists in this country. I guess all that stuff about keeping Moslems out is BS then. Thanks.

And these extremely rare random happenings must mean that nobody should be allowed to defend themselves and their family.

Is that right, bitch?

When you're done bitching, why don't you get on your knees like a bitch
That is some impressive nonsense.
Why don't you whine some more Ms. pathetic bitch?

And these extremely rare random happenings must mean that nobody should be allowed to defend themselves and their family.

Is that right, bitch?

Ah yes, caring about children is so pathetic. Sorry but that is just something real men do. You obviously are some lower life form.

Is that right, bitch?

Ah yes, caring about children is so pathetic. Sorry but that is just something real men do. You obviously are some lower life form.
Seems that you're not merely evil, you also lack intelligence. That is not a good combination.

Is that right, bitch?

Seems that you're not merely evil, you also lack intelligence. That is not a good combination.

You have a strange definition of evil. Protecting children isn't evil. You seem stupid, deranged and crazy. Good day.

I like this quote from the actual research cited and linked to by Turtledude...

In 2004, the National Academy of Sciences reviewed 253 journal articles, 99 books, 43 government publications and some empirical research of its own about guns. The Academy could not identify any gun restriction that had reduced violent crime, suicide or gun accidents.
"In 2004, the National Academy of Sciences reviewed 253 journal articles, 99 books, 43 government publications and some empirical research of its own about guns. The Academy could not identify any gun restriction that had reduced violent crime, suicide or gun accidents"

What about homicide by firearm?

gunshot homicide is not a component of violent crime????
The precis of the report said that it saw no reduction in violent crime, suicide or gun accidents.
It never said anything about firearm-related homicides.

The 15 other reports I linked to in the other post did that......and the other paper ..from the Flemish Peace Institute which I posted a thread about said there was no connection between gun ownership rates and homicide rates......

in a country with over 357,000,000 guns and only 505 accidental gun deaths in 2013........

2013...accidental car deaths...35,000

2013...drowning deaths....3,000

Keep the gun, stay out of cars and pools.

We have almost 600 more than any other civilized country. You don't value life.

And the civilized countries in Europe murdered 12 million unarmed, innocent men, women and children....excuse me if I don't hold them in much regard.....

You are going back to a very different time. That is nonsense.

Not a different time moron......it happened in a modern nation state, with great universities, a democratic form of government, modern sciences.......and then they decided to murder 12 million people......first...they made sure to take away their guns....then they murdered the men, women and children....simply because they didn't like them...they had committed no crime, they did not make war against the Germans........and they were murdered....

Just across our border....drug cartels and agents of the Mexican government are also murdering men, women and children....those innocent victims are also unarmed.......and the killing is starting to spill onto our side of the border.......

Genocide, mass murder and ethnic cleansing all begin with disarming the victims....

It happened in a country destroyed by a world war. There was no United Nations, smart phones, Internet... A completely different time.

Wrong.....Germany didn't murder those people because of the war......they singled them out because they didn't like them...and once they had those countries in their power...and the citizens had no guns...they murdered 12 million innocent men, women and children.

Recently, a three-month-old boy was caught in crossfire on a street and his little hand was shot off. Three months old, in his car seat. A two-year-old girl found her daddy's loaded gun (stolen, incidentally) and shot and killed herself. Daddy took the time to hide the gun in a bathroom vent before he went screaming into the street with his daughter's lifeless body. More guns for everybody!

Yeah......illegal guns in the hands of criminals shooting at other criminals has any bearing on the 356,991,876 million guns in private hands....law abiding private hands...how?

Either he knows and is simply trolling...or he actually thinks that.....which one do you think it is...?

It is a fantasy. You have posted many defenses that didn't involve shooting yet made the news.
We all know that one can use a gun to stop a crime and not have to fire it.

So there are many times where there is no shooting at all even though a gun was used. Those instances do not make the news

And shows we should have smart guns.

It shows no such thing.

Your statement shows there is no downside to smart guns.

You mean other than they just don't work....other than that?

We all know that one can use a gun to stop a crime and not have to fire it.

So there are many times where there is no shooting at all even though a gun was used. Those instances do not make the news

And shows we should have smart guns.

It shows no such thing.

It shows no such thing.

Of course there is.

There are many actually but here's just one.

A guy and his wife are walking the streets of Boston in the winter taking in the sights and two piece of shit criminals set upon them so the guy pulls his gun and then politely asks the two piece of shit thugs to kindly wait while he takes his solves off so the fingerprint scanner can then disengage the safety of his gun.

You were just arguing that defenses don't involve shooting. That being the case the above contradicts your previous claim. Also one can pull a glove off and grab a gun quite fast.

I said it doesn't always have to involve firing the gun not that it never does. It's the threat of the gun being fired that makes it that way .

Is English your first language

So the threat is still going to be there. I'm pretty sure you would want to remove your glove even if it wasn't a smart gun btw. Most people aren't wearing gloves at the range. Sorry your argument is just plain silly again.

Wrong.....people shoot with gloves to ensure proper grip and if they plan on carrying in cold climates they also practice shooting in gloves.....

Is that right, bitch?

You have a strange definition of evil. Protecting children isn't evil. You seem stupid, deranged and crazy. Good day.
You're typical of a do-gooder that gets nothing done, more laws does not make the country safer. dumbass

Is that right, bitch?

Your concession is respectfully accepted.

Forum List

Back