Yet Another Toddler Accidentally Shot And Killed His Mother

Has it occurred to you that smart guns would be additional sales?
As soon as they work properly, affordable... But to be honest I don't see that happening, if huge companies such as Apple and Samsung can't get a simple fingerprint reader to work worth a shit, I don't see any point in it.

But they do work. All guns fail.

Robert Spitzer, a SUNY Cortland political science professor and author of The Politics of Gun Control (whom Hayes brought in after Pratt to talk about the issue), said in order for the Armatix iP1 gun to be sold in California, it had to pass a reliability test.

"The standard was a 99 percent successful fire rate, which it met (fire 600 times with 6 or fewer failed discharges)," Spitzer said.

Others stressed that all guns are prone to failure at some point. The mechanical failure rate is often given as 1 in 1,000, and a military weapon’s failure rate is closer to 1 in 10,000, Sebastian said.

"Misfire is embedded in our language," he said.
Have you looked at these guns firsthand?? I have, they are just a 22 Long rifle cartridge. Not acceptable for self-defense. Sure they are in the developmental stage but that's unacceptable right now.
The smart gun function is just another part to fail on the mechanical device, I really don't see any point for it.
I will stick to the traditional firearm.
If it ain't broke don't fix it...

Not acceptable? In the vast majority of defenses a shot isn't fired. Caliber doesn't matter unless you are trying to sell more expensive ammo.
Caliber does not matter in self-defense??:bang3::banghead: You are as stupid as a bag of hammers if you think that.
Please educate yourself on the matter before you speak… Dumbass

What ammo is more expensive, .22 or .40? That is really what it is about.

As soon as they work properly, affordable... But to be honest I don't see that happening, if huge companies such as Apple and Samsung can't get a simple fingerprint reader to work worth a shit, I don't see any point in it.

Robert Spitzer, a SUNY Cortland political science professor and author of The Politics of Gun Control (whom Hayes brought in after Pratt to talk about the issue), said in order for the Armatix iP1 gun to be sold in California, it had to pass a reliability test.

"The standard was a 99 percent successful fire rate, which it met (fire 600 times with 6 or fewer failed discharges)," Spitzer said.

Others stressed that all guns are prone to failure at some point. The mechanical failure rate is often given as 1 in 1,000, and a military weapon’s failure rate is closer to 1 in 10,000, Sebastian said.

Have you looked at these guns firsthand?? I have, they are just a 22 Long rifle cartridge. Not acceptable for self-defense. Sure they are in the developmental stage but that's unacceptable right now.
The smart gun function is just another part to fail on the mechanical device, I really don't see any point for it.

Not acceptable? In the vast majority of defenses a shot isn't fired. Caliber doesn't matter unless you are trying to sell more expensive ammo.
Caliber does not matter in self-defense??:bang3::banghead: You are as stupid as a bag of hammers if you think that.

What cut of beef is more expensive chuck or filet?

A .22 LR does not have much stopping power if you knew anything about guns you would know that

2aguy has told me many times a shot doesn't need to be fired. Who cares about stopping power? Link where it didn't stop someone.
No one with any sort of common sense and intelligence whatsoever would depend on the 22 Long rifle cartridge for self-defense...
Show me a link where they recommend a 22 Long rifle for self-defense, if they do they themselves should be shot for stupidity.... Lol

you care more about gun
Why don't you whine some more Ms. pathetic bitch?

Ah yes, caring about children is so pathetic. Sorry but that is just something real men do. You obviously are some lower life form.
you care more about controlling guns than you do children because the only time you mention kids is in gun related threads

They don't come up much in economics which I like to debate. I do say it is crazy to let a child think they should change sexes. Where else do they come up?

no there are just a hell of a lot more things that accidentally kill children than guns but you don't care abou t those things do you

So what ? Hows about 90 days in the slammer for daddy, plus permanent loss of his 2nd amendment rights.....Daddy is too stupid to own a gun.

I don't have a problem with that but that kid getting shot had nothing to do with me or my guns now did it?
Than you won't mind losing your 2nd amendment rights along with your freedom when the same thing happens to you & yours.

It won't happen. No kid will ever get his grimy little paws on any of my weapons so no kid will ever shoot himself with one of them

ANd I am all for draconian prison sentences when it comes to crimes committed with guns the harsher the better

Your overconfidence is gonna leave you wishing you were more careful sometime in the future.

Toddlers kill more than terrorists in this country. I guess all that stuff about keeping Moslems out is BS then. Thanks.

Really? So now list over 3000 people toddlers with guns have killed
We have tsa now, no worries.
SO you can't back up your claim that toddlers kill more people than terrorists

got it

In the last 5 years. Make you feel better?

So now you are changing the parameters as usual
He deflects a lot...

A .22 LR does not have much stopping power if you knew anything about guns you would know that

2aguy has told me many times a shot doesn't need to be fired. Who cares about stopping power? Link where it didn't stop someone.
No one with any sort of common sense and intelligence whatsoever would depend on the 22 Long rifle cartridge for self-defense...
Show me a link where they recommend a 22 Long rifle for self-defense, if they do they themselves should be shot for stupidity.... Lol

If the gun isn't fired the caliber doesn't matter.

Ok when has it mattered in your personal self defense?
I don't live in a high crime area, but I certainly would not try it out as a experiment to see if they work or not. Dumbass
Lol

You're a deeply stupid man. The 22 round is one of the most lethal rounds available to the public today. The rounds low velocity is the reason why.

I don't live in a high crime area, but I certainly would not try it out as a experiment to see if they work or not. Dumbass
Lol

So it hasn't mattered, go figure. Do you make more selling .22 or .40?

Have you priced 22 ammo lately... If you can get it... obviously not... Lol

Oh is it more expensive than .40 now? Must you always be dishonest?

you care more about gun
Ah yes, caring about children is so pathetic. Sorry but that is just something real men do. You obviously are some lower life form.
you care more about controlling guns than you do children because the only time you mention kids is in gun related threads

They don't come up much in economics which I like to debate. I do say it is crazy to let a child think they should change sexes. Where else do they come up?

no there are just a hell of a lot more things that accidentally kill children than guns but you don't care abou t those things do you

So what ? Hows about 90 days in the slammer for daddy, plus permanent loss of his 2nd amendment rights.....Daddy is too stupid to own a gun.

I don't have a problem with that but that kid getting shot had nothing to do with me or my guns now did it?
Than you won't mind losing your 2nd amendment rights along with your freedom when the same thing happens to you & yours.

It won't happen. No kid will ever get his grimy little paws on any of my weapons so no kid will ever shoot himself with one of them

ANd I am all for draconian prison sentences when it comes to crimes committed with guns the harsher the better

Your overconfidence is gonna leave you wishing you were more careful sometime in the future.

Nope. Sorry to disappoint. I am probably the most safety conscious gun owner you will ever meet. I have never accidentally fired a gun nor has anyone ever shot any one of my weapons besides me not even my wife. She shoots her own gun

If the gun isn't fired the caliber doesn't matter.
Deflection noted

You're a deeply stupid man. The 22 round is one of the most lethal rounds available to the public today. The rounds low velocity is the reason why.

the why don't cops and military carry .22 pistols?

Lol

You do know that the profit margin can be exactly the same on two differently priced things don't you?

Right you obviously don't

you care more about gun

Nope. Sorry to disappoint. I am probably the most safety conscious gun owner you will ever meet. I have never accidentally fired a gun nor has anyone ever shot any one of my weapons besides me not even my wife. She shoots her own gun

Youre cruising for a bruising dude. Your attitude is all wrong b

Lol

So it hasn't mattered, go figure. Do you make more selling .22 or .40?
I make more off the 22 Long rifle ammo, when I have it. It sells faster than I can buy it, it's been that way for a few years now.

Youre crushing for a bruising dude. Your attitude is all wrong b

Says who You?

You do know that the profit margin can be exactly the same on two differently priced things don't you?

Right you obviously don't

That is funny.

Forum List

Back