Yet Another Toddler Accidentally Shot And Killed His Mother

Even more proof that you're a deeply stupid man. And it shows.
Then why don't cops carry pistols chambered for .22LR?

How many times has caliber made a difference in your personal defense?

I have never shot anyone. But if I ever have to I will rely on what physics dictates. More mass and higher velocity equal more stopping power

Including me we are at 0-3. Yeah caliber real important.

You've never shot a gun so you don't count

Caliber has never mattered in my personal defense. Nor has it in anyone's probably.

Ha, why don't you find out for yourself… LOL
I'd pay to see that.

Old BrainDead trying to stop some 6 foot 2 meth head with his little .22 smart gun

Yet strangely I've never needed a gun for defense. These attacks must be rare. You paranoids make me laugh.

I have never shot anyone. But if I ever have to I will rely on what physics dictates. More mass and higher velocity equal more stopping power

Caliber has never mattered in my personal defense. Nor has it in anyone's probably.

REally anyone's? ever? Then tell me why do about 70% of cops carry a Glock 22 that fires a .40 S&W?

I'd pay to see that.

Old BrainDead trying to stop some 6 foot 2 meth head with his little .22 smart gun

Yet strangely I've never needed a gun for defense. These attacks must be rare. You paranoids make me laugh.

And what if the day comes when you do? What will you do?

I've never used the collision coverage I have on my car nor have I ever used the fire insurance I have on my home. But I am sure as fuck glad I will have it if I ever do need it

REally anyone's? ever? Then tell me why do about 70% of cops carry a Glock 22 that fires a .40 S&W?

Give me an example.

Cops aren't doing self-defense. They are apprehending criminals.

Another question BrainDead can't answer so he put up a funny notation

I'd pay to see that.

I've never used the collision coverage I have on my car nor have I ever used the fire insurance I have on my home. But I am sure as fuck glad I will have it if I ever do need it

Ah the old scare tactic. Cute. I'll win the lottery first.

2aguy has told me many times a shot doesn't need to be fired. Who cares about stopping power? Link where it didn't stop someone.
No one with any sort of common sense and intelligence whatsoever would depend on the 22 Long rifle cartridge for self-defense...
Show me a link where they recommend a 22 Long rifle for self-defense, if they do they themselves should be shot for stupidity.... Lol

You're a deeply stupid man. The 22 round is one of the most lethal rounds available to the public today. The rounds low velocity is the reason why.

the why don't cops and military carry .22 pistols?
Because they are not deeply stupid men... Lol
Because only a dumbass would use such a thing for personal defense or for their job. There is not a police department or sheriffs department in the country that would except a 22 Long rifle as their standard issue sidearm. Look it up there's a multitude of reasons for it..

Your just stupid for not seeing the obvious.
obvious for what?
No one in their right mind would ever use a 22 Long rifle cartridge for self-defense or for their job of to serve and protect. A 22 Long rifle cartridge would be of last resort if there was nothing else.

Give me an example.

But caliber doesn't matter. So why don't cops carry .22s? If it's good enough for you to stop someone it should be good enough for everyone

The reason they do not carry .22s is that they have insufficient stopping power

I'd pay to see that.

Ah the old scare tactic. Cute. I'll win the lottery first.

So I suppose you have no homeowners insurance because you're just sooooo brave right?

Oh right you have to own a house first

No one with any sort of common sense and intelligence whatsoever would depend on the 22 Long rifle cartridge for self-defense...
Show me a link where they recommend a 22 Long rifle for self-defense, if they do they themselves should be shot for stupidity.... Lol

You're a deeply stupid man. The 22 round is one of the most lethal rounds available to the public today. The rounds low velocity is the reason why.

Because only a dumbass would use such a thing for personal defense or for their job. There is not a police department or sheriffs department in the country that would except a 22 Long rifle as their standard issue sidearm. Look it up there's a multitude of reasons for it..

obvious for what?
No one in their right mind would ever use a 22 Long rifle cartridge for self-defense or for their job of to serve and protect. A 22 Long rifle cartridge would be of last resort if there was nothing else.

Yet caliber has never made a difference in your personal defense.

Have you priced 22 ammo lately... If you can get it... obviously not... Lol

Oh is it more expensive than .40 now? Must you always be dishonest?
You do know that the profit margin can be exactly the same on two differently priced things don't you?

Right you obviously don't

That is funny.

Only to a moron who can't understand business and profit margins.

If I have an item that costs me a dollar and I sell it for 1.50 I make .50 per unit right?

If I have another item that costs me 2 dollars and I sell it for 2.50 I make .50 per unit right?

Why would I sell the more expensive item for a lower mark up? Because that's what the market demands

If you think they are making the exact same profit off each you really don't understand business. You realize profit margin is a % right? Stop embarassing yourself.
If My business is not making at least three times of any given item of what I paid for it, it's failing, if I don't see double-digit growth from year-to-year, it's failing.

obvious for what?

That's a false argument

Your house has never burned down so you don't need a fire department

You never have been the victim of a crime so you don't need cops

You have never been sick so you don't need a doctor

Give me an example.

But caliber doesn't matter. So why don't cops carry .22s? If it's good enough for you to stop someone it should be good enough for everyone

Give examples of failed defense due to .22 then.

Oh is it more expensive than .40 now? Must you always be dishonest?
You do know that the profit margin can be exactly the same on two differently priced things don't you?

That is funny.

If I have an item that costs me a dollar and I sell it for 1.50 I make .50 per unit right?

If I have another item that costs me 2 dollars and I sell it for 2.50 I make .50 per unit right?

Why would I sell the more expensive item for a lower mark up? Because that's what the market demands

If you think they are making the exact same profit off each you really don't understand business. You realize profit margin is a % right? Stop embarassing yourself.
If My business is not making at least three times of any given item of what I paid for it, it's failing, if I don't see double-digit growth from year-to-year, it's failing.

So if you triple the cost you are making more profit dollars on the sale of a .40.

Give me an example.

I don't have that data and neither do you but law enforcement agencies do not think a .22 round is sufficient for the defense of their agents and officers
Case Closed: FBI Says 9mm Is The Best Pistol Round - Grand View Outdoors

They are the experts here not you

obvious for what?

Of course I've never had to shoot anybody, but i certainly would not want to defend myself with a popgun.
I keep a 45 Smith & Wesson M&P in my grand Cherokee, a 40 M&P in my Ram just because I can...

That is funny.

So if you triple the cost you are making more profit dollars on the sale of a .40.
No, right now 22 ammo is not as high as it was, but I'm making at least five times my money on 22 ammo...

2aguy has told me many times a shot doesn't need to be fired. Who cares about stopping power? Link where it didn't stop someone.

Lol

For personal protection silly. The rounds small size plus low velocity means no through and through, so the round hits every major organ in your body by the time it finally stops moving.

My Personal preference is for the 5 shot hammer less 38. Small and still packs a punch.

Last edited:

Give me an example.

I don't have that data and neither do you but law enforcement agencies do not think a .22 round is sufficient for the defense of their agents and officers
Case Closed: FBI Says 9mm Is The Best Pistol Round - Grand View Outdoors

They are the experts here not you
It's just a fact anyone thinks that a 22 Long rifle is suitable for self-defense or duty has not a clue about anything to do with firearms and their usage... Brain needs to get out of his moms basement more often...

Forum List

Back