Yet Another Toddler Accidentally Shot And Killed His Mother

The guys with the guns in the Oregon standoff. You know the guys that are either dead or in jail.

Oh, those guys. Well, there are idiots everywhere. Their fight was probably legit, but their methods and timing just fucking stupid.

What does that have to do with anyone else's guns?
We are as much at the mercy of our government as everywhere else.

No. We are not.

That is what the guys in Oregon said. Now they are all either in jail or dead.

A general Executive order for gun confiscation would put numbers in the streets that no state or federal government action could handle.

Who is going to confiscate anything? You greatly exaggerate how much fight would really be put up. The people crazy enough to do that are a small minority and they would end up like the guys did in Oregon.

69 deaths like this out of a population of about 330 million if you count illegal aliens and only 69 deaths is doing pretty good in my opinion .

Other countries don't have this problem at all. You value life so little?

Numerous other countries have far higher rates of violent crime than we have in the United States. Without guns, how does that happen?

What ds that have to do with us being the leader in accidental firearm deaths? Lots of countries without guns have much lower violent crime rates also.

Actually many Western European countries have far higher violent crime rates than the United States.

save+lives+keep+civilians+armed.jpg

Please share some examples of them being stopped by a civilian. Recent ones please.
As soon as you tell me what new laws would prevent accidental shootings... Lol

You have no support for your silly picture? I'm not surprised. Try to stick to real facts.
Fact Sheet: Guns Save Lives | Section 8: Arm Yourself With The Facts | Just For Skeptics

See the OP. Who's life was the gun saving?

69 deaths like this out of a population of about 330 million if you count illegal aliens and only 69 deaths is doing pretty good in my opinion .

Numerous other countries have far higher rates of violent crime than we have in the United States. Without guns, how does that happen?

What ds that have to do with us being the leader in accidental firearm deaths? Lots of countries without guns have much lower violent crime rates also.

Actually many Western European countries have far higher violent crime rates than the United States.

Please share them.

Please share some examples of them being stopped by a civilian. Recent ones please.

You have no support for your silly picture? I'm not surprised. Try to stick to real facts.
Fact Sheet: Guns Save Lives | Section 8: Arm Yourself With The Facts | Just For Skeptics

You still have yet to let us know what new laws would prevent accidental shootings??

You still have yet to let us know what new laws would prevent accidental shootings??

I have yet to claim they would.

Oh, those guys. Well, there are idiots everywhere. Their fight was probably legit, but their methods and timing just fucking stupid.

No. We are not.

A general Executive order for gun confiscation would put numbers in the streets that no state or federal government action could handle.

Who is going to confiscate anything? You greatly exaggerate how much fight would really be put up. The people crazy enough to do that are a small minority and they would end up like the guys did in Oregon.

Wow...the do do would hit the fan. If you don't believe that, your happy meal is a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

I have yet to claim they would.
Bingo!!!
All hat... No cattle

Smart guns would do a lot to stop them.

No. We are not.

Who is going to confiscate anything?

No one. :laugh2:

How is that?

No. We are not.

Wow...the do do would hit the fan. If you don't believe that, your happy meal is a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

First it wouldn't happen. Nobody is going to confiscate guns. Second you are very wrong. Very little would happen. A few crazy would make a stand like those guys in Oregon and they would get no support.

How is that?

Well a 2 year old isn't going to enter the code to fire the gun. Or have the correct hand signature to activate it. Had the gun in the car been a smart gun the woman would still be alive despite all the mistakes she made.

No. We are not.

First it wouldn't happen. Nobody is going to confiscate guns. Second you are very wrong. Very little would happen. A few crazy would make a stand like those guys in Oregon and they would get no support.
Washington.jpg

No. We are not.

I see you come from another planet. Enjoy your visit.

No, we just value truthful facts, which clearly you don't.

You base that on what?

The fact that you continuously use reports from a known lying organization. Facts in evidence are clear. You use lies to facilitate your propaganda.

All the stories I have linked actually happened. You seem to be in denial of the facts.

Yes, you've linked to five or six. The claim of 69 is horse crap. It is an "everytown" statistic and it is false, as are most (if not all) of their statistics.

The NRA has been on top of the issue of gun safety and children for decades. The Eddie Eagle program is not federally sanctioned and relies on private support to educate children on the basics of gun safety. Meanwhile the federal government teaches kids how to put a freaking condom on a cucumber while a potential thousand innocent citizens will be murdered by street gangs in democrat dominated Chicago this year.

Sure they have. They have been busy trying to sell more and more guns. Something tells me more guns adds to the problem.

Actually, especially violent crime has decreased since Lame Duck President Obama's efforts to sell more guns than ever before in history.

Do tell us what new law would solve this?

Well it seems to be a unique problem to the US. What are other countries doing?
More repetitive laws mean less freedom and more crime, I'll let you in on something... criminals don't obey laws that's why they are called criminals... Lol

Crime goes down through policing.

Really? Crime is dropping in Chicago? Or Detroit? You're full of crapola dude. Just sayin...

How is that?

Well a 2 year old isn't going to enter the code to fire the gun. Or have the correct hand signature to activate it. Had the gun in the car been a smart gun the woman would still be alive despite all the mistakes she made.
Only dumb people would want to be involved with a so called "smart" gun...
I have a fingerprint readers on my iPads/Samsung s7 it doesn't work worth a shit. The last place I would want shit technology would be on my firearms… LOL

Forum List

Back