Yet Another Toddler Accidentally Shot And Killed His Mother

Wow...the do do would hit the fan. If you don't believe that, your happy meal is a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

First it wouldn't happen. Nobody is going to confiscate guns. Second you are very wrong. Very little would happen. A few crazy would make a stand like those guys in Oregon and they would get no support.

I see you come from another planet. Enjoy your visit.

I give you the Oregon morons. What support you have for your claim?

1776, and 100,000,000+ civilian gun owners who insist the Constitution overrules the politicians..

Funny. There aren't that many gun owners. And those that are aren't all crazy. I own guns and wouldn't be participating. You have any real support?

Oy vey. Let me know when the oxy wears off. Then we'll talk.

New Jersey looks at throwing in the towel on “smart gun” law - Hot Air

''There are a couple of problems with this ambitious theory. The “smart guns” barely exist in reality, and for the few that do they are ludicrously expensive. Most every article on this subject references the Armatix iP1. It’s a clever sounding idea, but even when it manages to work reliably it requires the user to be wearing a special biometric watch. If you lose the watch (or if it simply breaks) then your gun is useless. Oh… and the .22 caliber handgun costs nearly $1400 retail and the watch is another $400. That’s almost two grand for a not terribly precise weapon which will surely intimidate any tin cans resting on a nearby fence."

You still have yet to let us know what new laws would prevent accidental shootings??

Smart guns would do a lot to stop them.
How is that?

Well a 2 year old isn't going to enter the code to fire the gun. Or have the correct hand signature to activate it. Had the gun in the car been a smart gun the woman would still be alive despite all the mistakes she made.

Anyone whose life would depend on a gun firing would NEVER own one.

First it wouldn't happen. Nobody is going to confiscate guns. Second you are very wrong. Very little would happen. A few crazy would make a stand like those guys in Oregon and they would get no support.

I see you come from another planet. Enjoy your visit.

I give you the Oregon morons. What support you have for your claim?

1776, and 100,000,000+ civilian gun owners who insist the Constitution overrules the politicians..

Funny. There aren't that many gun owners. And those that are aren't all crazy. I own guns and wouldn't be participating. You have any real support?

Oy vey. Let me know when the oxy wears off. Then we'll talk.

Sure kid. You keep thinking like the guys in Oregon if you want. They thought they were going to start a revolution too. Now they are in jail or dead. People aren't going to risk their lives for something they probably have never needed. Heck many gun owners wouldn't even notice their guns were gone for weeks.

Only dumb people would want to be involved with a so called "smart" gun...
I have a fingerprint readers on my iPads/Samsung s7 it doesn't work worth a shit. The last place I would want shit technology would be on my firearms… LOL

Good for you. That doesn't change that it would have avoided this accident.
Who says it would avoid an accident… Dumbass
Lol

I just did dumbass. Tell me how a 2 year old would have accidently fired a smart gun.
I've looked at so called smart guns first hand, being a firearms dealer.
I would never sell such a piece of shit item… They could never be counted on. LOL

Good for you. Tell me how a 2 year old would have accidently fired a smart gun.
You tell me, how you can guarantee this so-called dumbass smart technology could've prevented it? Dumdass
Lol

See the OP. Who's life was the gun saving?
You still have yet to let us know what new laws would prevent accidental shootings??

How is that?

Well a 2 year old isn't going to enter the code to fire the gun. Or have the correct hand signature to activate it. Had the gun in the car been a smart gun the woman would still be alive despite all the mistakes she made.

Anyone whose life would depend on a gun firing would NEVER own one.

Would have saved the life of the woman in the OP. Who are these people you speak of?

A tragic story without a doubt but the centeral question is why was a loaded gun left out where a two year old could get hold of it?

It seems to be happening more and more.
It seems to me the result of this is the continuing decline of common sense in people. Anyone no matter what their feelings on guns should know you don't leave a loaded gun anywhere that a child can get to it.

Good for you. That doesn't change that it would have avoided this accident.
Who says it would avoid an accident… Dumbass
Lol

I just did dumbass. Tell me how a 2 year old would have accidently fired a smart gun.
I've looked at so called smart guns first hand, being a firearms dealer.
I would never sell such a piece of shit item… They could never be counted on. LOL

Good for you. Tell me how a 2 year old would have accidently fired a smart gun.
You tell me, how you can guarantee this so-called dumbass smart technology could've prevented it? Dumdass
Lol

Well a 2 year old wouldn't have the hand signature or code to fire the gun. And well you seem scared that it won't fire even with the right hand on the gun so your arguments are contradictory.

You have no support for your silly picture? I'm not surprised. Try to stick to real facts.
Fact Sheet: Guns Save Lives | Section 8: Arm Yourself With The Facts | Just For Skeptics

Really? Specifically, how would "smart guns" save lives? If you have a fingerprint ID scanner for your computer, how often does it malfunction? I teach pre and post licensing courses for sales associates and brokers. Each time they must be fingerprinted. Now the real estate commission requires the electronic method of fingerprints. Not unlike CSI or another show. In the past, we had a company come to the school to take the fingerprints. Some, would not show up on the machine. Others came back saying the prints were not acceptable. This isn't just the one company, it results from all companies. How would that work when you NEEDED, REALLY NEEDED the gun...and your hands were dirty?
I have an iPad Pro, iPad mini 4 and a galaxy s7 - I don't even use the fingerprint readers anymore because They don't work worth of fucking shit...
Only a fucking moron would believe they would work as they are supposed to on the firearm in any given environment… LOL

A tragic story without a doubt but the centeral question is why was a loaded gun left out where a two year old could get hold of it?

It seems to be happening more and more.
It seems to me the result of this is the continuing decline of common sense in people. Anyone no matter what their feelings on guns should know you don't leave a loaded gun anywhere that a child can get to it.

Or is it more people who shouldn't have guns own them? There is this big push for needing a gun even though crime is at historic lows. Almost nobody needs a gun, but if you listen to many on here you'd think everyone did.

Really? Specifically, how would "smart guns" save lives? If you have a fingerprint ID scanner for your computer, how often does it malfunction? I teach pre and post licensing courses for sales associates and brokers. Each time they must be fingerprinted. Now the real estate commission requires the electronic method of fingerprints. Not unlike CSI or another show. In the past, we had a company come to the school to take the fingerprints. Some, would not show up on the machine. Others came back saying the prints were not acceptable. This isn't just the one company, it results from all companies. How would that work when you NEEDED, REALLY NEEDED the gun...and your hands were dirty?
I have an iPad Pro, iPad mini 4 and a galaxy s7 - I don't even use the fingerprint readers anymore because They don't work worth of fucking shit...
Only a fucking moron would believe they would work as they are supposed to on the firearm in any given environment… LOL

So then obviously a smart gun would have saved the woman's life. Thank you.

Again, shit happens, more laws will never augment personal responsibility...

Other countries don't have this problem at all. You value life so little?
Do tell us what new law would solve this?

Well it seems to be a unique problem to the US. What are other countries doing?
More repetitive laws mean less freedom and more crime, I'll let you in on something... criminals don't obey laws that's why they are called criminals... Lol

Crime goes down through policing.

Really? Crime is dropping in Chicago? Or Detroit? You're full of crapola dude. Just sayin...

Which cities have the highest gun laws prohibiting law abiding citizens from owning guns while rendering them defenseless?

guns4_zpssoye61xh.jpg

Na, not really.
The Technology is notoriously unreliable so It would not stop it from firing more likely... It would be a total crapshoot. LOL

A two-year-old will take a butter knife and stick it in a power socket.

Do we outlaw power sockets, butter knives or two-year-olds?

Because obviously, a law will fix any problem.

Na, not really.
The Technology is notoriously unreliable so It would not stop it from firing more likely... It would be a total crapshoot. LOL

I see so on one hand you are arguing that it won't shoot when you need it. And on the other hand you are claiming it is easy to shoot. Do you always contradict yourself? That makes it hard to take you seriously.

Na, not really.

I see so on one hand you are arguing that it won't shoot when you need it. And on the other hand you are claiming it is easy to shoot. Do you always contradict yourself? That makes it hard to take you seriously.
No, I'm saying it's a total crapshoot. In more ways than one, only rich people could ever afford to buy so called "smart" guns.
It's just like alternative energy you can't trust it in any way, it's all pie-in-the-sky bullshit. lol

Forum List

Back