Yet Another Toddler Accidentally Shot And Killed His Mother

A tragic story without a doubt but the centeral question is why was a loaded gun left out where a two year old could get hold of it?

It seems to be happening more and more.
It seems to me the result of this is the continuing decline of common sense in people. Anyone no matter what their feelings on guns should know you don't leave a loaded gun anywhere that a child can get to it.

Or is it more people who shouldn't have guns own them? There is this big push for needing a gun even though crime is at historic lows. Almost nobody needs a gun, but if you listen to many on here you'd think everyone did.
its-because-im-black-isnt-it1.jpg

A tragic story without a doubt but the centeral question is why was a loaded gun left out where a two year old could get hold of it?

It seems to be happening more and more.
It seems to me the result of this is the continuing decline of common sense in people. Anyone no matter what their feelings on guns should know you don't leave a loaded gun anywhere that a child can get to it.

Or is it more people who shouldn't have guns own them? There is this big push for needing a gun even though crime is at historic lows. Almost nobody needs a gun, but if you listen to many on here you'd think everyone did.
washington-hitler.jpg

Everytown?

If they say 69 incidents, the true number is very likely to be 20 or less.

Why would you doubt it? Seems like we hear about these stories regularly. The story of the gun activist woman being shot in the back by her child while driving is still really fresh.
Gun enthusiast mom shot in back by 4yo son
They want to perpetuate the specious image of guns as benign objects. The more people see guns as an inherent danger, the weaker their feeble argument for more guns on the streets. Their zeal for a totally armed society blinds them to facts. And it makes them myopic to the central fact that if there was no gun present, no one would be shot.
only a moron believes we can get rid of guns

what you banoids want to do is to make sure only criminals and the government has guns. They made a movie out of a country that was like that -it was called SCHINDLER'S LIST

69 deaths like this out of a population of about 330 million if you count illegal aliens and only 69 deaths is doing pretty good in my opinion .

Other countries don't have this problem at all. You value life so little?
stop lying. Mexico bans guns and has far higher murder rates

check out South Africa as well

and stop the real lying-you are a banoid for political reasons, you don't give a rat's ass about public safety

Many things have been made safer.

Rather than all this re-engineering of inanimate objects that function as designed, why don't we just make murder illegal?

A simple law would fix all this killing.

-----------

Accidental shootings? You seem off topic. But most of you give the same responses without thinking. You should try thinking.

69 deaths like this out of a population of about 330 million if you count illegal aliens and only 69 deaths is doing pretty good in my opinion .

and stop the real lying-you are a banoid for political reasons, you don't give a rat's ass about public safety

Guns are legal in Mexico...

Who said?

A 2-year-old boy accidentally shot and killed his mother on Tuesday while she was driving in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It adds to a growing list of accidental shootings by toddlers.

Patrice Price, 26, was driving her security guard boyfriend’s car on Highway 175 when the 2-year-old fatally shot her in the back with a single bullet.

At least 69 children aged 17 and younger had picked up a gun and accidentally shot someone so far this year, according to data from gun control advocacy group Everytown for Gun Safety, issued before this latest tragedy. At least 265 kids were responsible for accidental shootings in 2015.

Yet Another Toddler Accidentally Shot And Killed His Mother

I hope they're happy with the outcome because they certainly got what they must have wanted.

Who said?

Only every source.

Forum List

Back