Yikes, sky dad...morals are absolute, though

So you believe that Jesus existed, but everything attributed to him is bullshit. Do you realize that the people who wrote these stories thought they actually happened? So you'd be misreading their intent?

Those things did actually happen, you just don't understand the way in which those fantastical claims are true. As far as their intent, they were as clear as can be.

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations." rev. 19:15

Still works like a charm.
I believe you are being disingenuous when you say you believe those things really did happen. You don't believe that Jesus performed any miracles, right?

What you call miracles were really just signs that Jesus was the expected messiah.

Revealing the hidden teaching and wisdom of God in the divine commands, what no other man but the messiah could do, was the greatest sign.

Just like in the miracle of the multiplication of the loaves, it was not about Jesus feeding fish sandwiches to 5000 people out of thin air, it was about him teaching such a large crowd of skeptical people well acquainted with liars and false prophets what they hungered for, a clear revelation from God that was pleasing to the eye and good to eat.Instructions from God that satisfied all of their doubts and answered all of their questions.

Every miracle attributed to Jesus is like a giant X on a treasure map marking a place where something of great value was buried and hidden.

" The kingdom of Heaven is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again."
Just like I said.

What was the water turning into wine?

Jesus was at a wedding where the guests are supposed to be festive, hopeful and happy for the couple which was hard to do during such a harsh time of corruption and brutal foreign oppression. Running out of wine just means that the happy conversations ran dry and there was nothing left to talk about but the bitter waters of daily life.

When His mother suggested that he do something she was prodding him to talk about the ideas he was developing which turned the bitter waters of their harsh lives into a finer wine than the false hope that was being served before, reinvigorating the festivities and faith and joy of everyone there.

It was like taking the messed up things everyone has been dealing with for decades and turning it into good news, Turning the waters of affliction into the finest wine they ever tasted..Basically, he rescued a party from disaster.

A miracle!
Right from the mouth of the world champion cherry picking goal post mover. :biggrin:

Those things did actually happen, you just don't understand the way in which those fantastical claims are true. As far as their intent, they were as clear as can be.

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations." rev. 19:15

Still works like a charm.
I believe you are being disingenuous when you say you believe those things really did happen. You don't believe that Jesus performed any miracles, right?

What you call miracles were really just signs that Jesus was the expected messiah.

Revealing the hidden teaching and wisdom of God in the divine commands, what no other man but the messiah could do, was the greatest sign.

Just like in the miracle of the multiplication of the loaves, it was not about Jesus feeding fish sandwiches to 5000 people out of thin air, it was about him teaching such a large crowd of skeptical people well acquainted with liars and false prophets what they hungered for, a clear revelation from God that was pleasing to the eye and good to eat.Instructions from God that satisfied all of their doubts and answered all of their questions.

Every miracle attributed to Jesus is like a giant X on a treasure map marking a place where something of great value was buried and hidden.

" The kingdom of Heaven is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again."
Just like I said.

Jesus was at a wedding where the guests are supposed to be festive, hopeful and happy for the couple which was hard to do during such a harsh time of corruption and brutal foreign oppression. Running out of wine just means that the happy conversations ran dry and there was nothing left to talk about but the bitter waters of daily life.

When His mother suggested that he do something she was prodding him to talk about the ideas he was developing which turned the bitter waters of their harsh lives into a finer wine than the false hope that was being served before, reinvigorating the festivities and faith and joy of everyone there.

It was like taking the messed up things everyone has been dealing with for decades and turning it into good news, Turning the waters of affliction into the finest wine they ever tasted..Basically, he rescued a party from disaster.

A miracle!
Do you have any idea how stupid that sounded?

I'm pretty sure everyone realizes you are a fake now.
So dingbat, did Jesus actually turn water into wine?

Just like I said.

A miracle!

For no other reason than his mother made a passing comment about it.

Just like I said.

A miracle!

So you believe in the Magic Jesus? Ever head of an allegory? :lol:

No one, even God, can add anything to the cup of the person who is already full of shit.
So your god has limitations? Is that why it makes deformed or retarded babies?

No , its not about God having limitations.

If you choose to be an asshole, he will let you be an asshole every day of your life until you die..

Thats not a limitation, thats a deliberate FU.

Last edited:
No one, even God, can add anything to the cup of the person who is already full of shit.

If you choose to be an asshole, he will let you be an asshole every day of your life until you die..

So unless I study a book of fairy tales, god says fuck you to me? :cuckoo:

That's dumb, even for you.

Thats not what I said. Abraham didn't study a book, Moses never read the OT, Jesus never read the gospels.

Its not about studying or not studying a book.

If you choose to be an asshole God will let you be an asshole every day of your life until you die.

Are you retarded?

Last edited:

Thats not what I said. Abraham didn't study a book, Moses never read the OT, Jesus never read the gospels.

If you choose to be an asshole God will let you be an asshole every day of your life until you die.

Are you retarded?
So then why would god give me an FU if I don't read the book? A god would know that I'm sincerely open to being contacted by a god.

Are you retarded?
So then why would god give me an FU if I don't read the book? A god would know that I'm sincerely open to being contacted by a god.

I didn't say that it was about reading or not reading a book. Its about you choosing to be an asshole. If you are already committed to being an asshole and read the book you will say asshole things about it. If you say asshole things about it you are not in the least bit sincere about seeking God and all you will get from God is a big nothing.

See? You have the reward for your sincerity already!

There are a million ways for a person to say fuck you.

What do you think God was saying to the people when he told them to turn to a statue of a serpent for healing during the time of testing in the wilderness?

What do you think Jesus was saying when he took a piece of bread, gave it to his disciples and said, "Eat this"?

Seriously, are you retarded?

Last edited:
Just like I said.

A miracle!

Not in the NT, no. Parables, yes, but this wasn't that either.

Are you retarded?

I didn't say that it was about reading or not reading a book. Its about you choosing to be an asshole. If you are already committed to being an asshole and read the book you will say asshole things about it. If you say asshole things about it you are not in the least bit sincere about seeking God and all you will get from God is a big nothing.

See? You have the reward for your sincerity already!

There are a million ways for a person to say fuck you.

What do you think God was saying to the people when he told them to turn to a statue of a serpent for healing during the time of testing in the wilderness?

What do you think Jesus was saying when he took a piece of bread, gave it to his disciples and said, "Eat this"?

Seriously, are you retarded?
So thinking a book is stupid will offend god? He must have thin skin like you.

So why doesn't god himself explain the bible to me? He a fraidycat?

A miracle!

So the NT is all true?

So the NT is all true?
Let's test it. What do you have?

Forum List

Back