Yikes, sky dad...morals are absolute, though

I did not invoke magical entities as archetypes.
You absolutely did. Instead of articulating this archetype in English, you invoked a magical entity. And you do this intentionally, so that you do not have to properly articulate your ideas.

Wow, thanks for the insight into what I am doing professor.

It is rather quite amazing that you would know what I am doing even though you don't understand what I am saying.. that smells a lot like magical bullshit.. Or did you just fart? lets take a whiff....

You say that all of my articulations about satan in scripture representing a human archetype in scripture are intentional. Nice work detective!. You say that I articulated my views on what Satan in scripture represents in some strange language so that I don't have to articulate my ideas in english? huh? Was I not speaking english?

The hebrew definition for a serpent is irrelevant in a hebrew story? Fascinating! I mentioned the hebrew definition of the word serpent in english to avoid properly articulating my ideas in english?

.... oh,ok, cool....if you say so..

Thanks for clearing that up. lol....

Stunod!

Last edited:
You absolutely did. Instead of articulating this archetype in English, you invoked a magical entity. And you do this intentionally, so that you do not have to properly articulate your ideas.

It is rather quite amazing that you would know what I am doing even though you don't understand what I am saying.. that smells a lot like magical bullshit.. Or did you just fart? lets take a whiff....

You say that all of my articulations about satan in scripture representing a human archetype in scripture are intentional. Nice work detective!. You say that I articulated my views on what Satan in scripture represents in some strange language so that I don't have to articulate my ideas in english? huh? Was I not speaking english?

The hebrew definition for a serpent is irrelevant in a hebrew story? Fascinating! I mentioned the hebrew definition of the word serpent in english to avoid properly articulating my ideas in english?

Stunod!
Other people know more what you're trying to say than you do. You should listen to us.

Stunod!
Other people know more what you're trying to say than you do. You should listen to us.

I should exchange the fruit of my own mind for the thorns and thistles of your collective confusion?

lol... Not by the hair on my chinny chin chin..

A person can only have what God gives them so I'll keep what I have if you don't mind. I'm really not into wearing the term magical bullshit like an ornamental bone in my nose or pondering the deep mysteries of the kangaroos..

But thanks anyway.

Stunod!

I should exchange the fruit of my own mind for the thorns and thistles of your collective confusion?

A person can only have what God gives them so I'll keep what I have if you don't mind. I'm really not into wearing the term magical bullshit like an ornamental bone in my nose or pondering the deep mysteries of the kangaroos..

But thanks anyway.
"A person can only have what God gives them" Take the hint, god doesn't like you very much. :lol:

Stunod!

But thanks anyway.
"A person can only have what God gives them" Take the hint, god doesn't like you very much. :lol:

lol... It may seem that way to you, but I assure you it only seems that way..

Ahem, after all, you are the guy who has never seen or heard a peep from God. Talk about taking a hint..

Maybe you should try a new perfume?

Stunod!

But thanks anyway.

Ahem, after all, you are the guy who has never seen or heard a peep from God. Talk about taking a hint..

But that's my point, WHY won't god contact me if he contacted a doofus like you? Does he only contact the feeble minded or what?

Stunod!

But thanks anyway.

But that's my point, WHY won't god contact me if he contacted a doofus like you? Does he only contact the feeble minded or what?

I don't know. I never go to church, never eat Jesus, never ask God to do things for me, I have a big mouth, no tolerance for fools, I keep bad company, I party with sinners, I go wherever I want and I do whatever I please.

I think it has something to do with being real with yourself and others. Maybe you should read the story of Pinocchio?

I doubt it would help though..You probably couldn't get past the appearance of the blue fairy.

But thanks anyway.

I don't know. I never go to church, never eat Jesus, never ask God to do things for me, I have a big mouth, no tolerance for fools, go wherever I want and do whatever I please.

I think it has something to do with being real with yourself and others. Maybe you should read the story of Pinocchio?

I doubt it would help though..You probably couldn't get past the appearance of the blue fairy.
So I have to read more fairy tales to see your god? WHAT A SHOCK!!:ack-1:

But thanks anyway.

I don't know. I never go to church, never eat Jesus, never ask God to do things for me, I have a big mouth, no tolerance for fools, go wherever I want and do whatever I please.

Well, yes. When I spoke to you directly and told you what to do specifically to improve your pathetic state of mind so that you might become capable of seeing God you scoffed at the notion. Then you boasted about not being able to get past the story of noah because , "WHAT ABOUT THE KANGAROOS?". lol....

So, yeah, fairy tales is your speed.

Last edited:

Well, yes. When I spoke to you directly and told you what to do specifically to improve your pathetic state of mind you scoffed at the notion. Then you boasted about not being able to get past the story of noah because , "WHAT ABOUT THE KANGAROOS?". lol....

Look, I'm reading the bible and god tells Noah... Why is it so unusual to you for me to ask how kangaroos came to be? When I originally asked that, I got a "regional flood" response from most of you, so it turns out that I'm debating about the god of the bible with people who don't even believe in the bible. You should all stfu about the god of the bible, you DON'T BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE. And I'd like to discuss with people that do.

Well, yes. When I spoke to you directly and told you what to do specifically to improve your pathetic state of mind you scoffed at the notion. Then you boasted about not being able to get past the story of noah because , "WHAT ABOUT THE KANGAROOS?". lol....

Look, I'm reading the bible and god tells Noah... Why is it so unusual to you for me to ask how kangaroos came to be? When I originally asked that, I got a "regional flood" response from most of you, so it turns out that I'm debating about the god of the bible with people who don't even believe in the bible. You should all stfu about the god of the bible, you DON'T BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE. I'd like to discuss with people that do.

You never got that lame regional flood response from me...What about the kangaroos? You might as well be asking for proof of blue fairies...lol...

Try again.

Last edited:

Look, I'm reading the bible and god tells Noah... Why is it so unusual to you for me to ask how kangaroos came to be? When I originally asked that, I got a "regional flood" response from most of you, so it turns out that I'm debating about the god of the bible with people who don't even believe in the bible. You should all stfu about the god of the bible, you DON'T BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE. I'd like to discuss with people that do.

You never got that lame regional flood response from me...

Try again.
You're just as lame, you think the whole book is fairy tales with ulterior motives, well, except the parts about Jesus that you cherry pick and quote. You couldn't wrap your head around all the nonsense so you made up your own nonsense about having been in contact with an invisible being who rules over us.

Try again.
You're just as lame, you think the whole book is fairy tales with ulterior motives, well, except the parts about Jesus that you cherry pick and quote. You couldn't wrap your head around all the nonsense so you made up your own nonsense about having been in contact with an invisible being who rules over us.

There is no invisible being that rules over whoever "us" is...For me God is closer to a like minded friend.

You are on your own, remember? For you there is no God. No divine law, No instructions, no guidance, no help from above. Only deformed babies, cancer, cum dribbles, and the deep mystery of the kangaroo .

Everything in your head, your defective perceptions of life, all of your confusion and related pain is all on you. If your life is screwed up, if you feel like you are living in hell, its the one that you created for yourself.

Last edited:

Try again.

There is no invisible being that rules over whoever "us" is...For me God is closer to a like minded friend.

You are on your own, remember? For you there is no God. No divine law, No instructions, no guidance, no help from above. Only deformed babies, cancer, cum dribbles, and the deep mystery of the kangaroo .

Everything in your head, your defective perceptions of life, all of your confusion and related pain is all on you. If your life is screwed up, if you feel like you are living in hell, its the one that you created for yourself.
My life is great, stop projecting. You haven't proven your god, so you only have a delusion of communing with it. Meaning that you're actually one your own as well.

Try again.

My life is great, stop projecting. You haven't proven your god, so you only have a delusion of communing with it. Meaning that you're actually one your own as well.

lol... anyone who gets stumped by kangaroos in a fairy tale that has nothing to do with kangaroos doesn't have the intellectual capacity for a great life.

Unless of course you are an unclean creature who stumbled into a garbage pit fill with the trash thrown away by more highly evolve creatures and couldn't be happier.

But then again why would you be seeking something else if living at the destination for all of the garbage in the world was so great...

And, BTW, I bear the seal of the living God. Relax, don't freak out. I already know that you do not know what that means. Suffice it to say, my claims have already been put to the test left by Moses decades ago by dedicated people with no tolerance or pity for false prophets. In addition to that, everything that I am revealing to you, things unheard before and kept secret since the creation of heaven and earth, is irrefutable proof of my communion with God.

Why do you think the other kids have all backed down?

Last edited:

Try again.

lol... anyone who gets stumped by kangaroos in a fairy tale that has nothing to do with kangaroos doesn't have the intellectual capacity for a great life.

Unless of course you are an unclean creature who stumbled into a garbage pit fill with the trash thrown away by more highly evolve creatures and couldn't be happier.

But then again why would you be seeking something else if living at the destination for all of the garbage in the world was so great...

And, BTW, I bear the seal of the living God. Relax, don't freak out. I already know that you do not know what that means. Suffice it to say, my claims have already been put to the test left by Moses decades ago by dedicated people with no tolerance or pity for false prophets. In addition to that, everything that I am revealing to you, things unheard before and kept secret since the creation of heaven and earth, is irrefutable proof of my communion with God.

You're the most deluded person here, bar none.

t is rather quite amazing that you would know what I am doing even though you don't understand what I am saying
Nobody knows what you are saying, because any time anyone addresses precisely what you said, you claim it has a different or hidden meaning. Yes, this is intentional. Yes, you are a charlatan.

Try again.

lol.... sure, sure, thats what they all say.

Last edited:
t is rather quite amazing that you would know what I am doing even though you don't understand what I am saying
Nobody knows what you are saying, because any time anyone addresses precisely what you said, you claim it has a different or hidden meaning. Yes, this is intentional. Yes, you are a charlatan.

lol... you might want to personalize that to be more accurate. You don't know what I am saying..as if it was mysterious or I was being misleading or intentionally vague...

What I find astonishing is your insistence that me pointing out that a mythological character in a hebrew fairy tale represents a specific type of human being is some sort of deception invoking magical bullshit.

Are you really that dumb? Is there something that you can't understand?

Is that really the best you can do? Do you really think that I was being intentionally unclear about something?? Damn.

Don't you even have an inkling that such a false accusation actually makes you look like a charlatan?

Last edited:

lol.... sure, sure, thats what they all say.

So according to you, is Jesus the son of god, or is the story of Jesus bullshit as well, and is another fairy tale that means something else?

Forum List

Back