Yo! Beer drinkers -

This is what separates a beer connoisseur from a beer snob.

LMAO Drinking crap beer makes you a connoisseur? I don't think so. Too funny.

What you wrote makes you a beer snob. There is nothing wrong with an ice cold Bud on a hot summer day. If i'm sitting in a bar on a summer day I do prefer a nice wheat beer, but for running around outside those can be too filling.

There is everything wrong with an "ice cold Bud on a summer day." If you drink that crap, you might as well drink grape soda pop. It's garbage. If you think it is anything else, the last thing you are is a beer connoisseur.

LMAO Drinking crap beer makes you a connoisseur? I don't think so. Too funny.

What you wrote makes you a beer snob. There is nothing wrong with an ice cold Bud on a hot summer day. If i'm sitting in a bar on a summer day I do prefer a nice wheat beer, but for running around outside those can be too filling.

There is everything wrong with an "ice cold Bud on a summer day." If you drink that crap, you might as well drink grape soda pop. It's garbage. If you think it is anything else, the last thing you are is a beer connoisseur.

Just keep reinforcing your position as a fucking beer snob.

How do you keep the rainwater out of your nostrils with your nose in the air like that?

Most American beer is awful tasting anyway. I would never drink it. Budwieser, Pabst, Michelob, Coors...all crap. It is hilarious that American men think they are so cool drinking such garbage. I don't drink ale or Guinness. If I drink Mexican beer, it is Dos Equis not Corona.

I'm pretty sure I have drank the best bier in the world at one time or another. It was a bucket list thing. For three years I spent about two months a year traveling around Europe drinking bier in the best bier producing countries in the world. I went to small brew pubs and large breweries in Ireland, Holland, Denmark, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Belarus, Russia, and Ukraine.
What kind of bier do you like?
Most of the brew pubs I could take you to but could not tell you their names. More often than not I just found them while walking the streets.

Last edited:
Most American beer is awful tasting anyway. I would never drink it. Budwieser, Pabst, Michelob, Coors...all crap. It is hilarious that American men think they are so cool drinking such garbage. I don't drink ale or Guinness. If I drink Mexican beer, it is Dos Equis not Corona.

I'm pretty sure I have drank the best bier in the world at one time or another. It was a bucket list thing. For three years I spent about two months a year traveling around Europe drinking bier in the best bier producing countries in the world. I went to small brew pubs and large breweries in Ireland, Holland, Denmark, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Belarus, Russia, and Ukraine.
What kind of bier do you like?
Most of the brew pubs I could take you to but could tell you their names. More often than not I just found them while walking the streets.

I have lived for years in Germany and Austria as well as traveling in Ireland, throughout the UK, The Netherlands, and the Czech Republic -- essentially all of the Western European countries and several of the Eastern European countries. I learned to drink beer in Germany. Before that, when I lived in the States, I had no liking or interest in beer. Then I went to Europe and traveled around a lot and lived there; it was through that experience I learned to like beer. American beer is piss, except perhaps for the micro-breweries, but the major brands are absolute junk.

Last edited:

Stay thirsty my friends

dos-equis-stay-thirsty-friends-239668.jpg

I like Dos Equis,In fact I have a twelve pack in the fridge right now. The reason I like it? Because it has the same characteristics as American beers,they aren't to heavy. You'll find that most beers made in the tropics are like that. Red Stripe and Kalik come to mind as well. What you drink depends a lot on where you live,I know I dont want a Guinness when it's 99 degrees and I'm out in it.And dont pretend DosXX is some high end beer,because it's not.

I like Dos Equis,In fact I have a twelve pack in the fridge right now. The reason I like it? Because it has the same characteristics as American beers,they aren't to heavy. You'll find that most beers made in the tropics are like that. Red Stripe and Kalik come to mind as well. What you drink depends a lot on where you live,I know I dont want a Guinness when it's 99 degrees and I'm out in it.And dont pretend DosXX is some high end beer,because it's not.

I have no interest in Guinness or ale or any kind of brown beer. To say non-American type beers are too heavy is false. A good beer is refreshing, but not the Kool-aid/soda pop fizzy beers in America.

A beer snob because I would never drink that garbage? You're a fucking idiot. You probably think Macdonalds is a gourment restaurant.

No, but McDonald's has its place as an eating establishment.

I don't consider Bud the high end of beer by any imagination, what I don't do is put my nose down on it, or on people who drink it. THAT's snobbery.

As an example here are my 5 current favorite beers in no particular order

Magic Hat #9
Brooklyn IPA
Delirium Tremens
Guinness
Brown Bag IPA.

And my favorite 5 cheapo mass produced swill beers.

Busch
Miller high Life
Michelob
MGD
PBR

I have no interest in Guinness or ale or any kind of brown beer. To say non-American type beers are too heavy is false. A good beer is refreshing, but not the Kool-aid/soda pop fizzy beers in America.

Aaaaaaaaah... so you like those wimpy tasteless beers. Gotcha....

I've given up trying to impress others with the beer I drink

Rolling Rock, Yuengling, Natty Boh

$2.50 a pint at my local bar

As long as its cold, goes down easy and I can piss my brains out, I am happy

A beer snob because I would never drink that garbage? You're a fucking idiot. You probably think Macdonalds is a gourment restaurant.

I don't consider Bud the high end of beer by any imagination, what I don't do is put my nose down on it, or on people who drink it. THAT's snobbery.

Magic Hat #9
Brooklyn IPA
Delirium Tremens
Guinness
Brown Bag IPA.

Busch
Miller high Life
Michelob
MGD
PBR

You are being defensive. I did not 'put my nose down' on anybody who drinks it: I just said imo it is garbage and I would never drink it. I do find it laughable that so many American men think they are being cool dudes drinking stuff like Coors and Bud. It's funny. And they aren't just drinking it on hot summer afternoons or picnics: go into any American tavern and you will find those type of beers on tap and most if not all of the guys there drinking and thinking it's the coolest, even arguing over which is best. But that has to do with a certain type of man. I didn't say everyone who drinks it is a buffoon. However, if the shoe fits, wear it.

Last edited:

If that is aimed at me: I am in no way trying to impress anyone. I am simply stating what I think. For example, I won't drink French beer because it just isn't any good, though their wine is. They are not good beer makers. I know what I like and have every right to say so. That does not make me a snob or trying to impress anyone.

Magic Hat #9
Brooklyn IPA
Delirium Tremens
Guinness
Brown Bag IPA.

Busch
Miller high Life
Michelob
MGD
PBR

You are being defensive. I did not 'put my nose down' on anybody who drinks it: I just said imo it is garbage and I would never drink it. I do find it laughable that so many American men think they are being cool dudes drinking stuff like Coors and Bud. It's funny. And they aren't just drinking it on hot summer afternoons or picnics: go into any American tavern and you will find those type of beers on tap and most if not all of the guys there drinking and thinking it's the coolest, even arguing over which is best. But that has to do with a certain type of man. I didn't say everyone who drinks it is a buffoon. However, if the shoe fits, wear it.

I drink it because it is cheap and in the final analysis.....its just beer

Bar tender tells me about a new IPA and it costs me $5.50 a pint. In the end its just freak'n beer

I'll drink Rolling Rock or Yuengling at $2.50 a pint and drink four for what two of the craft beers would cost

Rolling Rock and Yuengling are my standby beers I keep in the frig. Natty Boh not available where I live, I don't think, but I'm going to look.
I have three good brew pubs in my area. The best one is less than a mile away and we walk to it. All of them sell 64 oz. growlers, fresh draft. You bring your empty and they fill it for you. If you don't have an empty they will still fill one fresh while you watch, but it cost more since you are buying the glass growler.

Magic Hat #9
Brooklyn IPA
Delirium Tremens
Guinness
Brown Bag IPA.

Busch
Miller high Life
Michelob
MGD
PBR

I drink it because it is cheap and in the final analysis.....its just beer

Bar tender tells me about a new IPA and it costs me $5.50 a pint. In the end its just freak'n beer

I'll drink Rolling Rock or Yuengling at $2.50 a pint and drink four for what two of the craft beers would cost
I'm not interested in that kind of quantity. When I lived in Germany, I usually drank a pint every night, not more than that. That was a long time ago. Nowadays, I don't drink daily and there are a lot of choices--hard drinks, wines, and beers. If I go out with a mixed group of men and women, and we end up in a bar in the evening, I am more prone to have a beer, if it is good beer, than a glass of wine or a cocktail. It lasts me a long time while people are chatting, it's good, and I prefer wine or cocktails under other circumstances. When I am in the mood, I'll drink beer at home too.

Last edited:
[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=1aJNucRxjHs]?vyturys | Beer Commercial - ?vyturio alaus reklama (1883 met? konfliktas M?melyje) - YouTube[/ame]

Trust me on this one. Svyturys if you see it you might want to pick it up and try it.

Last edited:

Magic Hat #9
Brooklyn IPA
Delirium Tremens
Guinness
Brown Bag IPA.

Busch
Miller high Life
Michelob
MGD
PBR

Yeah, calling it garbage is looking down on those who drink it.

The proper term is swill btw.

Dos Equis is mot a lot different than Budweiser. Corona is piss in a bottle.

Forum List

Back